Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-19-2016, 06:12 AM   #1
Cstelle
gD Curio

Default Looking Out Over Kirrin Bay

This is a longer version of the script I wrote for the short stick-figure comic I did for Sub.lucy's drawing dare last summer (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....8&postcount=29). It's cute on purpose (or tries to be cute, at least) because I wanted to show how my (our?) kinks and foibles are cute when seen from the inside. (But just to obfuscate any unmuddled poodles: the story doesn't really describe any of my actual kinks or foibles…. Not really. Well. Perhaps a little.) Also: apologies for the crap formatting.

LOOKING OUT OVER KIRRIN BAY

I was there first: I came by bicycle, and as I didn't want to be late I was at the look out point over Kirrin Bay half an hour before Em arrived in her car. I didn't mind the wait, of course. I sat on the low dry stone wall by the parking lot and enjoyed the view. Across the bay I could see Kirrin Island, with the tower of the old castle ruin, and behind the island the open sea. It was a late weekday afternoon so there were few other people about.

Em arrived in her little red car. As always, my heart skipped a beat when I saw her.
– "Hello!"
– "Darling boy. Hungry?"
– "Yes, Em. Ravenous!"
– "Good!"
I helped her to unload the car and to set up the picnic. It was "Blytonian" as usual: a large ham, crusty loaves of fresh bread, crisp lettuces (dewy and cool!), red radishes and tomatoes, great slabs of butter and cheese, and lashings of hard-boiled brown eggs! For afters there was also bottles of ginger beer and an enormous fruitcake.

As we ate Em mostly talked about her day – which to me seemed wonderful and even magical – but when we had eaten and were just enjoying the view, she suddenly turned to me.
– "You know how I always tease you?"
– "Yes, Em. I don't mind. Honestly I don't!"
– "Good."
Em leaned forward and gave me a light kiss on my nose. It felt like a butterfly landing on my face. She looked me in the eyes.
– "I want you to take out your junk. Right now."
I must have blushed a deep red.
– "But Em, we're not alone!"
– "Silly boy. That's the point."
She leaned back and watched me expectantly. I looked around. To the left a young couple was walking their dog. Just below us an old man with binoculars look out to see. Behind us, in the parking lot, I saw a German motorhome and at least three other cars.

The blood had surged to my face, but to my humiliation I now realised that it was also rushing somewhere else.
– "It excites you, I think," Em said. "Come on. No-one will see. No-one ever sees anything they don't expect to see. It will feel so good."
Blushing furiously I reached down to undo my zip but Em stopped me.
– "No, do it properly! Open the belt and the button, too."
I was fumbling now. My hands shook, my heart thudded and thumped in my chest. If Em had ordered me to stand up, I would have failed and fallen. But then – I fell a long time ago.

Giving in, giving up, swallowing whatever pride I had left, embracing the humiliation, I opened my trousers and exposed myself before my Em – and everybody else at the look out point over Kirrin Bay. I dared not look around, I dared not acknowledge that there was a world around Em and me. I exposed my nakedness, and I grew stiffer than I had ever been.

Time seemed to stop… until Em finally spoke again.
– "You're quite close to the edge, aren't you?"
I tried to answer, but couldn't make a sound.
– "Well! This was fun! We must do it again some time!"
Suddenly brisk and businesslike Em stood up and started to clear away the rests and ruins of our Blytonian picnic. I struggled frenetically to hide my throbbing member. My hands where shaking so badly that I barely managed it, which made Em smile.
– "You're a treasure."
– "Em, I…"
– "Yes, let's do this again next week!"
Suddenly she giggled.
– "Let's have take-out food!"

I was still fastening my belt when her little red car sped away, leaving me standing in the parking lot, flush from humiliation and stiff from excitement. Not daring to look around to see if anyone was watching me, I jumped up on my bicycle and hurried away. I did not look – but I felt a million eyes on my back.

Cycling down the country lane set with hawthorn hedges each side, and with wild roses showing pink here and there, I was suddenly struck with the reality of what had happened, and with the realization that I craved for more.

###

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk