Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-07-2018, 12:43 PM   #1
SlimBiGuy

Default Solo Piss-Drinking Dare (for Fun or Punishment)

This could be used as a punishment for yourself or to give to others, or a good way to get into piss-drinking if you're curious. Or just a fun game if you like piss-drinking! Enjoy!

What You Need:
  • A full bladder! (Coffee or beer is the best, because it makes piss taste fucking great imo! Although I don't recommend both beer AND coffee; has the adverse effect. Oh, and PLENTY of water as well, to stay hydrated! Important Note: ALWAYS be hydrated during piss play!!!)
  • A medium-sized bowl
  • An empty bottle (beer bottles work best, but a soda/water/etc bottle could work too, just as long as it has a narrow mouth)
  • Something to stand on (like a chair. I have a shower with a sitting bench in it, so I stand on that and put the bowl on the shower floor. Works perfectly!)

The Dare:
  • Get naked.
  • Place the bowl on the floor. Put the empty bottle in the center of the bowl.
  • Stand on your chair (or whatever) so you are above the bowl. The higher from the bowl you are, the better!
  • Now start pissing, and aim for the bottle! If you set this up correctly, any piss that doesn't go in the bottle will collect in the bowl. I hope you have good aim!
  • When you are done pissing, take the bottle out of the bowl (do whatever you want with the bottle; pour it down the drain/toilet and throw it away for all I care), and now, whatever had collected in the bowl, you must drink! All of it!! Gulp it down; no breathers! Chug it, you little piss slut!
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to SlimBiGuy for this post:
Old 06-07-2018, 01:11 PM   #2
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Hi,

That's an amazing dare! I'm currently on holiday right now, but I'll need to try it out when I get back.

Thank you for sharing it. ^_^

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:15 PM   #3
SlimBiGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio1949 View Post
Hi,

That's an amazing dare! I'm currently on holiday right now, but I'll need to try it out when I get back.

Thank you for sharing it. ^_^
I’m glad you like it! I love doing this dare (in fact, I just did it earlier today lol!)
When you try it out, you should totally let this thread know how it went!!
Old 06-10-2018, 02:45 PM   #4
Rtslave

Sounds super fun I can’t wait to try this
Kik rkt89

Slave to all on getdare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...86#post2254186
Rtslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #5
SlimBiGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtslave View Post
Sounds super fun I can’t wait to try this
Glad you like it! Let us know how it goes!
Old 06-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #6
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

So I saw this and was really desperate to pee and hadn't really done anything with piss in a while...
Seemd like the perfect opportunity to change that so I gathered up a bottle and a bowl and did the dare.
Placed the bowl on the floor and carefully got up on the toilet. Once I was up I realized just hooow high up I was, but too late to back it now!
So I started peeing and was suprised by how well it went! I had a pretty narrow stream and managed to direct most of that in the bottle, but then my body apparently decided to take some revenge on me for waiting so long to pee.
Suddenly the stream wansn't constant at all anymore. I stopped peeing for a moment and started again and it was a lot easier to control then. However the it fanned out pretty heavily.
So there I was: standing on the toilet, splashing pee all around, trying to at least get some of it in the bottle.
After what felt like an eternity, my bladder was finally empty and I at least managed to fill up almost a third of the bottle... and half the bowl.

I cleaned up the floor(Didn't want to block the bathroom for forever so I didn't lick it up. I know how long that can take :P), got dressed and took the bowl with into my room.
I wasn't looking forward to it, but this is the part everyone's looking forward to, so no excuses, right?
Took a deep breath and started quickly gulping down my piss. I drank a lot today so the taste wasn't nearly as bad I know it could have been, but it was still more than enough to make me gag.

This was a really fun dare! Not super keen on piss drinking and I liked the peeing part more, because how silly it was, but the drinking raised the stakes, so it got nice mix of emotions out of me^^

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:21 PM   #7
SlimBiGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSubmissiveCat View Post
So I saw this and was really desperate to pee and hadn't really done anything with piss in a while...
Seemd like the perfect opportunity to change that so I gathered up a bottle and a bowl and did the dare.
Placed the bowl on the floor and carefully got up on the toilet. Once I was up I realized just hooow high up I was, but too late to back it now!
So I started peeing and was suprised by how well it went! I had a pretty narrow stream and managed to direct most of that in the bottle, but then my body apparently decided to take some revenge on me for waiting so long to pee.
Suddenly the stream wansn't constant at all anymore. I stopped peeing for a moment and started again and it was a lot easier to control then. However the it fanned out pretty heavily.
So there I was: standing on the toilet, splashing pee all around, trying to at least get some of it in the bottle.
After what felt like an eternity, my bladder was finally empty and I at least managed to fill up almost a third of the bottle... and half the bowl.

I cleaned up the floor(Didn't want to block the bathroom for forever so I didn't lick it up. I know how long that can take :P), got dressed and took the bowl with into my room.
I wasn't looking forward to it, but this is the part everyone's looking forward to, so no excuses, right?
Took a deep breath and started quickly gulping down my piss. I drank a lot today so the taste wasn't nearly as bad I know it could have been, but it was still more than enough to make me gag.

This was a really fun dare! Not super keen on piss drinking and I liked the peeing part more, because how silly it was, but the drinking raised the stakes, so it got nice mix of emotions out of me^^
Fantastic!! I love this so much because you’re right, the peeing part is the fun part cuz it’s the part that’s an actual “game,” but the game has pretty high stakes! Love that you actually followed through. Great job!

Advertisements
Kink Talk