Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-12-2011, 12:28 PM   #91
dkonig

I got paddle, standing, bare bottom, letter writing, 30 hard, cry ouch, beg to stop and add 10. Then write this. The paddle hurt alot.
Thank you for this dare.
dkonig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:23 PM   #92
ottawaguy

I got hairbrush standing naked, with a short letter and 30 hard. I used the bristle side and at 20 it really hurt, so had to add 10. Wasn't able to masturbate, I did an exercise dare and I think hanging a water bottle on my nuts and doing jumping jacks really hurt and my balls are still in pain. I love the pain on this one though, I have minor scratches on my bottom from the bristle, and its going to smart for a while. Think maybe I should rub some icy hot or A535 into the wounds, so I won't be so naughty for a while
ottawaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #93
DirtySlut

I love this dare! This is what I got!

Implement:
1 - Ruler

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:
6 - Naked

What to do before your spanking:
1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."

How many and how hard:
5 - 30 hard

What to do during your spanking:
4 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

What to do after your spanking:
3 - Say "Thank you for the well deserved spanking, Sir/Miss" and get dressed
DirtySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #94
Bennet

6 - Paddle
4 - Kneeling in front of couch
1 - First third of strokes on trousers, second third on underwear, last third on bare bottom
5 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking
6 - 48 hard
1 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it
1 - Masturbate

will do tomorrow!
Bennet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:01 PM   #95
Blondeslave

Default how it went

I had to use a wooden spoon and i had have a ass bare and had to say why i need spanking and how i would like it and spank mayself 30 times hard and say thank you to sir after everyone and post here about and now ass is sore
Old 05-22-2011, 07:02 PM   #96
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

6 – Paddle
2 - Over a chair
5 or 6 – Naked
1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."
6 - 48 hard
4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
4, 5 or 6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

doing it tommarow
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #97
Flowerbug
Baby Member

I got 3-1-2-1-4-1. I can't believe how much that spoon stung! I don't know if I could have handled any more than what I got, especially after the ten extra strokes! It's a good challenge, I never brought tears to my eyes self spanking before! This was a great experience
Flowerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #98
Spankie
Baby Member

Me and my friends did the same exact thing but instead of getting 48 bare for me I got 96 over a diaper
Hurt like hell cuz at the end they told me it wasn't enough and I still ended up getting my 48 hard bare. After the end of the round we played another and again I picked dare and they dared me to let them do whatever they wanted me to do for the rest of the night. I ended up getting a ton of wedgies and a lot of spanking. They told me that thy would spank me 96 times bare if i ever mis behaved again or didn't do what they wanted me to. I got so many and that was last weeekend. All through the week I got spankings like at least 50 a day even during school
And Im still getting them
Spankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #99
Sushi

I rolled 5, 1, 1, 4, 5, 2, 5. The hairbrush hurt more than I thought it would for sure and each 10 hurt a lot more as I had to do it in thirds. I dont know if it was the corner time before or the fact that I had to grovel for it to stop that made it hotter than normal but anyway here is my report~

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #100
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

4 - Slipper
6 - Standing
5 - Naked
4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking
4 - 18 hard
1 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.
6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

well - an easy one
i have found a suitable slipper and took off my clothes.
next i've set the alarm on my handy to 5min and went to a corner, not that easy in my home, because there so many windows i ended up somewhere at the frontdoors. soon i had to realize that it was pretty cold there - but no problem, the 5 minutes were over soon and i started to spank my butt with the slipper - 18 hard spanks. not too much but enough to make my bum sting, as i'm writing these lines
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #101
swrd4

I had to go to the room and I said please auntie don't spank me I will be a good boy. And then I slowly took off all my clothes and got on my bed on all fours and paddled mysef 18 times. Begging. For the spanking to stop and got ten extra swings then had to stand in the corner for 5 minutes
swrd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:08 AM   #102
nudie

ruler, over a chair, underwear then bare, nothing, 15 medium hard, count strokes and say thank you, log on and report

just did this got some red stripe from ruler
Old 10-31-2012, 12:31 PM   #103
The Man!

I completed the rolls and this is how it went.

I first rolled to use a spoon and assumed it was a wooden one, so I went and retrieved that. For where I got "Over a chair." then rolled again had to have my trousers and underwear lowered. I rolled again and thankfully got nothing. Afterwards it was time to find out my number and unfortunately rolled a 6.. 1/6 chance and it happens to me. During it I had to cry "Auch" and beg for it to stop. This adding 10 more..

So I went ahead and pulled down my trousers & underwear. I began to spank and it wasn't so bad at first. I had to spank each cheek 29 times and focused on one cheek before completing the other 29 on the other. After this first 15 or so on the first cheek the pain began to get quite bad and I found my self flinching at times. - Not only this but the self humiliation of saying "Auch. please stop, I'll be good, I promise." was degrading enough without having to come here and write about it. - I completed the first cheek and at that point I knew what was coming for the second and this only made it worse. I began to regret clicking on the dare. Now I'm here writing as I was told to do so by my role, I only just finished the spanking so my ass is still freshly red as instructed. Thank you.

Last edited by The Man!; 10-31-2012 at 12:43 PM.
The Man! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:55 AM   #104
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl in need of spanking

As I deserved a good spanking I took dices and found :

Implement:
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed

What to wear:
2 - First half on underwear, second half on bare bottom

What to do before your spanking:
4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking

How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard

What to do during your spanking:
2 or 3 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!

What to do after your spanking:
2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom

A real challenge ! 5 minutes corner time before and after... 18 hard strokes of the paddle flat on the bed half on briefs the other half on bare ass crying "Ouch" "please don't spank me more... I'll be good I promise" I did it in French and at high voice ! what a shame

Thanks for the punishment
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #105
karlcane
Distinguished Member

I did it another time during my holidays...

Implement: 6 paddle

Where: over a chair

What to wear: naked

What to do before your spanking:5 minutes corner time naked hands on head

How many and how hard: 30 medium hard

What to do during your spanking:- Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

What to do after your spanking: Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

Spanking went hard because i really spanked hard... the paddle without holes was really tough... I count and thank for each stroke

Thank You Sir

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk