Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 03:48 PM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Default Contest 19/F Nipple Torture + Bondage

alright so I want to run a sort of a contest on here over the next few days, Everyone that wants to participate must send me 3 pictures or video clips of what they think brutal bondage or nipple torture for a girl looks like, all of the videos must stay within my limits so try to avoid things with needles, as that would cause blood and permanent damage which is off limits, everything else is fair game, whoever sends me the best video or picture for me to recreate will get the picture or video of me recreating the winning picture or video over kik.

This contest starts now and will continue for the next 7 days, send pms to me and post in this thread that you submitted the dare in case I miss any. Thank you and as always I dare you to do your worst!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 06-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #2
Mystery99

Default Helli

Just put the picture here or pm you the picture? 😬😬
Old 06-15-2017, 04:05 PM   #3
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery99 View Post
Just put the picture here or pm you the picture? 😬😬
you should pm them to me submit 3 pics or videos, I will accept more than that but I am doing everyone I get that I can and when you send them to me you will be entered to win. You have to pm them because of forum rules

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 06-15-2017, 04:14 PM   #4
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Did your last contest end?

However I'll be sure to find you some new ones to keep you entertained.
Old 06-15-2017, 04:50 PM   #5
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Did your last contest end?

However I'll be sure to find you some new ones to keep you entertained.
Technically yes but i didnt get that many responses and so i decided to make this thread on its own

Old 06-15-2017, 05:30 PM   #6
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Will you accept drawings as entries?

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
Old 06-15-2017, 07:47 PM   #7
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
Will you accept drawings as entries?
I guess...... It has to be doable though

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, bondage, contest, hell, torture