Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Destroy My Undies!

Okay, so as I have posted in another thread, I am looking for really good wedgie dares to do. However, on this thread, I am asking for one type of wedgie in particular. I want you to come up with your best ideas to pretty much destroy my underwear in a wedgie. I want it to be super fun and worth the loss of a perfectly good pair of undies. The thing is, I don't have any spare underwear, so only the best idea(s) will get used, so it's a bit of a competition. Now there will be some that I can't/won't do, but I'll consider most of them. So be creative! You can post as many ideas as you want, and I'll be giving feedback and updates and the like. THERE MIGHT BE A PRIZE FOR THE WEDGIE(S) I CHOOSE! Again, main things I'm looking for.

1. The wedgie has to somehow have at least a chance at pretty much ruining my underpants, either by ripping or soiling, but preferably ripping.
2. The wedgie has to be fun and enjoyable. I like wedgies, but some just aren't worth the time or the underwear.

If you have any questions, go ahead and post them in a reply, otherwise, waiting to hear your ideas!
Old 04-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
loveswedgiespank

do a excercise machine wedgie until your undies rip.
limits: public, extreme pain, piss, poo, pics, permanent.
PM me custom corner time dares from cornertime.herokuapp.com and i will do them.
loveswedgiespank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
Alex 00

1. Pee in your underwear
2. Cum in them too
3. Wear them backwards now, make sure all cum is still there
4. Climb onto a little chair and whilst on this raised platform, have the back of your underwear (actually your front because you're wearing them backwards) hooked onto something like a door handle or something high above the ground which is usually about breast height when your standing on the ground.
5. Step off the small chair thingy and as you are reaching the floor, you will get the most shocking wedgie ever. Considering the place where you hooked your underwear was strong and high enough, your underwear should tear apart and your ass area will be covered with cum and urine scent.
I actually feel like doing it now aswell
Alex 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveswedgiespank View Post
do a excercise machine wedgie until your undies rip.
Sorry, but I don't have an excersize machine to use. Any other ideas?
Old 04-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #5
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex 00 View Post
1. Pee in your underwear
2. Cum in them too
3. Wear them backwards now, make sure all cum is still there
4. Climb onto a little chair and whilst on this raised platform, have the back of your underwear (actually your front because you're wearing them backwards) hooked onto something like a door handle or something high above the ground which is usually about breast height when your standing on the ground.
5. Step off the small chair thingy and as you are reaching the floor, you will get the most shocking wedgie ever. Considering the place where you hooked your underwear was strong and high enough, your underwear should tear apart and your ass area will be covered with cum and urine scent.
I actually feel like doing it now aswell
I would like to avoid cumming unless the wedgie is what causes it. Though I may try this wedgie anyway without the messy part.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #6
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Come on guys! Help me get rid of my undies in a creative way!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, contest, dare me, wedgie