Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
enlargener

Pencil The Stockholmes Syndrome

(no, there's no mistake in the title)
This is my first attempt in story writing, so be gentle with me
What I've had in mind is an psychological adult story with an open ending and strong characters. Please let me know what do you think of it, do the same if you notice a typo or a mistake of any kind. I'll try to update it regularly.
-d.

Prologue

She took a good look around her office. She hadn't made much changes , as it was an amazing one, a textbook example of a successful businessman's sanctuary. The furniture emanated wealth, confidence and discipline and every single object in that room had it's right place and appropriate function. For an example: the rectangular golden plate on a massive mahogany desk with bold, strong letters imprinted described her, bold and strong. "Miss Stockholmes". The plate stood there, full of authority. And it had every right to do so because Miss Stockholmes was one.
Her body was tired but the paperwork needed every drop of her concentration so she drained it mercilessly. The pencil, surrounded by the manicured french nails, drew countless loops and hooks guided by her pretty fingers, paler at the fingertips. "Strong people have strong handwriting.", he used to say, and she used to listen (even though she hadn't had much choice). Her handwriting was strong.
He was made for a businessman. Alfred Stockholmes was a strict man, a fearless entrepreneur and he didn't hesitate to deliver punishments for those who earned them (and to some who haven't). Those qualities made him a great businessman, but, at the same time, a lousy father. And Claire inherited them; she became an amazing executive but a rigid, mostly unlikable person.
She was violently built into the corporate machine and made a crucial gear - the head of Stockholmes Corporation. She couldn't fail her father, and she didn't - she'd make him proud.
11:47 PM. Almost everybody's gone. The gravity pulled Claire's eyelids harder than usually. *beep* "A dark coffee, Olivia, would you?" *beep*. A strong, cold voice entered the phone and from there traveled to Olivia's tired ear. Withing minutes, an obviously tired secretary delivered the smoking beverage, with a speck of milk and no sugar.
Holding a cup in her hands, Claire approached the large window. Her reflection looks even more strained than she is. Her subtle lipstick was still in place, the mascara as well. Even after a whole, busy day, at 11:56 PM she was drop-dead gorgeous. An intelligent mind, wrapped in a perfect body, wrapped in an expensive, tailored suit. She always looked her best. Old, wealthy perverts, with ugly ties, her father's associates, were often her guests in that office. They would bathe her bosom in lustful gazes whenever she allowed it. They were weak, and she knew it and she often drew the best out of their arrangements.
Her arches were aching, nothing strange after being trapped in her heels for so long. While she was sitting at her big desk, she would allow herself to take off the heels, and let her feet to roam freely over the white, fluffy rug. No one would ever see this unprofessional gesture.
After this last signature, she was free to go. Free to go home and recover until the morning when she'd begin the same day all over again. Claire straightened the creases on her skirt and graciously stepped out of the office.
__________________________________________________ _______________

It was cold outside and her stockings offered little to none protection to her gorgeous legs. She dived deeply in her coat and swiftly walked towards her car. The empty parking lot echoed her steps. Miss Stockholmes reached for the car door handle but her fingers never touched it.
enlargener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #2
FLCL

Strong start. I look forward to reading more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abduction, bdsm, mind game, psychological, torture