Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-21-2017, 04:34 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Spank my ass and pussy

This slut deserves a good spanking on her greedy wet pussy and ass.

I have a plastic and wooden ruler, a wooden spoon, a belt, and a hairbrush.

Please tell me to spread my legs wide and spank my pussy and to stick my ass out for a spanking.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:46 PM   #2
Hassaan

100 spanks with wooden on each ass cheek and titts. Stand in front of window later as corner time . do play with your pusst dont cum ! Only edge.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:46 PM   #3
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Spread your legs wide and snap the plastic ruler against your pussy. Do this 20 times, and make sure the last 4 hit your clit.

Please report back here when you finish.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #4
LadySadistic

25 hairbrush smacks on your pussy. You must have your legs spread the whole time. Finally, 100 wooden spoon smacks on your ass each.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:21 PM   #5
theobsessionqueen

Thank you for the spanking, Sir. I spread my legs wide and spanked my pussy with the plastic ruler sixteen times before using my fingers to expose my clit and spanked it four times. It hurt so good. Thank you again.
The following user says Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post:
Old 06-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #6
theobsessionqueen

Thank you for the spanking, Miss. I spread my legs wide and spanked my pussy with the hairbrush 25. Then I spanked my left ass cheek 100 times, then the right 100 times. Thank you for the well deserved spanking.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:58 PM   #7
nik13
Distinguished Member

Spank your clit with belt or ruler
You must keep the clit open with your fingers
You do 1000 spanking
In which every 100 spank you must edge with finger. Coverd in toothpaste.
Ask my kik for more punishment
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:42 PM   #8
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Start with your pussy:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Moving on to your ass:

Roll over or stand and stick your ass out. Use your hairbrush to land 50 spanks on each cheek.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards both here and by PM
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:05 AM   #9
theobsessionqueen

Thank you for my spanking, Sir.

I stripped and lay on my back with my legs spread wide and began to spank my pussy, following your instructions. With each spank my pussy got wetter and wetter, making the spanks sting even more. Then I held my lips open with my fingers and hit my exposed clit with the spoon. The sting almost made me close my legs, but I made sure to keep them open.

Then I rolled over and spanked my ass with my hairbrush. It hurt so good.

Thank you again for your task.
The following user says Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post:
Old 06-22-2017, 12:12 AM   #10
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Have 100 spanks on your bare ass, alternate cheeks every fives swats, with the wooden spoon.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:34 PM   #11
theobsessionqueen

Thank you, Sir for the spanking. By the time I got to 100 my ass was burning deliciously and my pussy was very wet. Thank you again.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:58 PM   #12
MrMae

I want you to rub your clit vigorously for 3 minutes and then stop, spank it with a wooden spoon 25 times and then rub the spoon vigorously against your clit for another 3 minutes. After that take the spoon and stuff your mouth with it. Now get a hairbrush and smack your ass cheeks with it: 50 times on each cheek, switching back and forth after every hit. After your ass is nice and red, smack your clit another 25 times with the spoon.

I would like proof of completion so a video would be nice. PM me if you want more tasks.
MrMae is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass spanking, punishment, pussy, pussy spanking, spanking