Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-01-2016, 01:44 PM   #1
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Default Dares for the summer?

Since summer is ending soon, I'd love some dares to remember this summer by. It is hot and boring here at home and i really need something to do. I do have some fun time during my freezing showers but a brat like me wants more than that. The water jet to my clit makes me fall to my knees, unfortunately of course I want more because well you guessed it! A slut/ or whatever degrading term like me wants more.

It is understandable if you punish this slut without saying anything or torturing me. Also note that this brat does ask for trouble so if a task is too hard or too much work or that sort, i will not do it.

Thanks in advance!!

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:49 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Do this task when you feel like you really need to pee after drinking at least half a gallon of water.

Grab a wooden spoon and slap each ass cheek 100 times before getting in the shower. When in the shower, wearing only a bra and underwear, sit down with no water running and wet yourself so you are sitting in your own piss. After you are empty, give yourself a 10 minute bra connection wedgie. You are to then take everything off, clean yourself up and get out of the shower. Dry yourself off completely before putting toothpaste on your clit and rubbing it in until you orgasm.

Send me a report when done.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 08-10-2016, 10:53 AM   #3
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Do this task when you feel like you really need to pee after drinking at least half a gallon of water.

Grab a wooden spoon and slap each ass cheek 100 times before getting in the shower. When in the shower, wearing only a bra and underwear, sit down with no water running and wet yourself so you are sitting in your own piss. After you are empty, give yourself a 10 minute bra connection wedgie. You are to then take everything off, clean yourself up and get out of the shower. Dry yourself off completely before putting toothpaste on your clit and rubbing it in until you orgasm.

Send me a report when done.
Sorry for such a late reply but completed this last week and on friday i was getting ready to make dinner and i thought i should torture myself and do this dare! I had a lot of fun! So i drank a lot of water during my dinner all alone, so alone that i ate nude while moving up and down the chair with my dildo. Don't judge me, im very horny these days. anyways after dinner i really needed to pee so i drank on more glass or two. then with a wooden spoon and a little pee pee dance i bent over the table and spnked each cheeek a hundred times. (p.s if i spell something wrong or say something weird or different i have my vibe on high in me as a self torture control thing and boy my pussy is soaking) Anyways after my spanks my ass was red and sooo much in pain. so i wore my red laced bra and matching pantie (thong) in my sjower. sat down in my shower tub and peed! man was I happy but sitting down on my sore ass was pretty painfulanyways after peeeing my panty was wet (obviously) and put on my favorite wedgie of all time! the bra connection wedgie!! which was very painful but of course a brat like me loves this wedgie then after ten minutes on my phone in the shower sitting in my puddle of pee i took everything off (put in the washing machine) showered and then i covered my clit with toothpaste as i have dried myself off. then Rubbed it around to have finally came on my toilet!

Great dare.. Damn can't concentrate with this fucking vibe! hopefully you will forgive me with that report but this dare was great!

Also to other getdare members! as you may already know, Im bored at home and horny as fuck so hopefully you can torture, degrade or punish this brat!
~Thanks in advance~
Ally

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

The following user says Thank You to Hello202 for this post:
Old 08-13-2016, 08:15 PM   #4
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Bumping up!

This slut is such a desperate brat... Hopefully i didnt waste your time..

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 08-13-2016, 08:25 PM   #5
Dailandemon

hello202 check your kik for the dare i sent you

kik is dailandemon
Females feel free to add and text

Athletic dom in search of a young sexy slave
Dailandemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 08:28 PM   #6
BlankRose

Wear a butt plug everytime you go out or you could go for crotch knot underneath your daily wear.

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 09:05 PM   #7
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankRose View Post
Wear a butt plug everytime you go out or you could go for crotch knot underneath your daily wear.
Yes Sir! My asshole shall be filled with my butt plug! That is going to be painful! My ass will definitely be gaping but a crotch rope will be worn as well some other days because my pussy/clit deserves some love too!!

Thank you! <3

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 08-14-2016, 12:20 AM   #8
rpazlover6

I'm going to add to the post above, any time you put your plug in make sure to lube it up well with hot sauce, and add some in your ass. Every hour add more. Do the same with a crotch knot. In addition to that, tie your tits up as tight as possible and tease your nipples with toothpaste until you cup from only nipple stimulation
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
I am not to be owned for more than 5 days
rpazlover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 01:11 AM   #9
yorksdom

Default Bound

Rope tie suggestion

Required
Belt x2
Rope
2 objects suitable for inserting in pussy n arse (vibe and anal beads or butt plug)

Fastern belt above your hips tightly
Take rope and half. Thread 1 end though front of belt so rope both ends hang down past pussy
Insert 2 objects. Pussy n arse ( lube as required )
Pass both ends through legs, and tuck behind belt at your rear.
Then pass rope back between your breasts and cross over and then round the back of your neck.
Bend slightly forwards and secure rope so tightly pulling.
Rope should be through your pussy lips and the cracking of your arse.
Any excess rope left after tieing behind your neck should be passing forward and secured to rope through your breasts, but under each breasts.
2nd belt should now be fastened around your chest over you breasts and secured tightly.

You are to use this as part of daily attire for a period of 24hours.

Additional clothing....
Short skirt that just covers your arse
Crop top
Stockings that are 1" lower than your skirt.
Heels

Any questions please ask away

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 05:48 AM   #10
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
I'm going to add to the post above, any time you put your plug in make sure to lube it up well with hot sauce, and add some in your ass. Every hour add more. Do the same with a crotch knot. In addition to that, tie your tits up as tight as possible and tease your nipples with toothpaste until you cup from only nipple stimulation
Yesterday I wore this and man hot sauce lube!!! it was very painful!!! I couldn't concentrate on anything! and probably can't do this everyday, but whenever i don't use the plug like the day before, when I used the crotch rope, I tied my tits, and covered my tits with toothpaste... that was more tolerable. this was a great dare!!!

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 09-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #11
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Rope tie suggestion

Required
Belt x2
Rope
2 objects suitable for inserting in pussy n arse (vibe and anal beads or butt plug)

Fastern belt above your hipstightly
Take rope and half. Thread 1 end though front of belt so rope both ends hang down past pussy
Insert 2 objects. Pussy n arse ( lube as required )
Pass both ends through legs, and tuck behind belt at your rear.
Then pass rope back between your breasts and cross over and then round the back of your neck.
Bend slightly forwards and secure rope so tightly pulling.
Rope should be through your pussy lips and the cracking of your arse.
Any excess rope left after tieing behind your neck should be passing forward and secured to rope through your breasts, but under each breasts.
2nd belt should now be fastened around your chest over you breasts and secured tightly.

You are to use this as part of daily attire for a period of 24hours.

Additional clothing....
Short skirt that just covers your arse
Crop top
Stockings that are 1" lower than your skirt.
Heels

Any questions please ask away

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom
Sorry for a late reply, but I did this about a week ago.... I forgot to report it.. (I will accept any punishment necessary) Anyways that day consisted of grocery shopping and more errands. I used a vibrating dildo (on medium) and my anal beads. Using cheap hemp rope I did as instructed with my two small leather belts. I also wore my blue crop top... I covered almost everything but ended at my bellybutton. and I wore my black skirt that unfortunately barely covered my ass. and my fishnet stocking that fit the description. I did wear my stilettos just to make my life more miserable than it already was... I can still remember the pain and pleasure I felt just putting on the shoes. and every movement after that just sent waves of pleasure as the toys moved inside me... Since i obviously didn't wear underwear (or a bra more or less) I couldfeel the drips of my lovejuices falling on my legs. I got a few looks in the grocery store actually buying some of my food and stuff.. I was sooo embarassed!!! a couple guys kept checking me out and well they insisted on giving me their number (declined) Anyways I met up with one of my getdare friends that day (not planned but he also does not want to be named) and ughhh he kept tugging on the rope on my back which made the crotch rope tighter on my pussy... Luckily, i stayed home the rest of the day and no more stares but still the unbearable pain and pleasure! I can still remember how big my asshole gaped after wards and how wet my pussy was...

Thanks for this great dare! 100% would do again

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Last edited by Hello202; 09-05-2016 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:16 PM   #12
yorksdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello202 View Post
Sorry for a late reply, but I did this about a week ago.... I forgot to report it.. (I will accept any punishment necessary) Anyways that day consisted of grocery shopping and more errands. I used a vibrating dildo (on medium) and my anal beads. Using cheap hemp rope I did as instructed with my two small leather belts. I also wore my blue crop top... I covered almost everything but ended at my bellybutton. and I wore my black skirt that unfortunately barely covered my ass. and my fishnet stocking that fit the description. I did wear my stilettos just to make my life more miserable than it already was... I can still remember the pain and pleasure I felt just putting on the shoes. and every movement after that just sent waves of pleasure as the toys moved inside me... Since i obviously didn't wear underwear (or a bra more or less) I couldfeel the drips of my lovejuices falling on my legs. I got a few looks in the grocery store actually buying some of my food and stuff.. I was sooo embarassed!!! a couple guys kept checking me out and well they insisted on giving me their number (declined) Anyways I met up with one of my getdare friends that day (not planned but he also does not want to be named) and ughhh he kept tugging on the rope on my back which made the crotch rope tighter on my pussy... Luckily, i stayed home the rest of the day and no more stares but still the unbearable pain and pleasure! I can still remember how big my asshole gaped after wards and how wet my pussy was...

Thanks for this great dare! 100% would do again
Thank you for your report.
I have a couple of questions and additions.
Did you Cum at all whilst wearing said outfit?
Did your friend investigate any of the path of the ropes further?
Did your friend ask about any details of your attire?

Additions to a repeat
Shorter crop top a must.
When you bend it must be at the waist.
If you have to squat down. Your knees must be at least 18" apart and your back straight.
Chest belt can be optional but either nipple clamps or a breast tie must be worn instead.
Seating you must not sit on fabric of your skirt. It must be held clear as you sit. Also you are sit with knees 12" min apart.sitting must be done with a straight back and no slouching.

Have fun play safe

Master Yorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:55 PM   #13
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Thank you for your report.
I have a couple of questions and additions.
Did you Cum at all whilst wearing said outfit?
Did your friend investigate any of the path of the ropes further?
Did your friend ask about any details of your attire?

Additions to a repeat
Shorter crop top a must.
When you bend it must be at the waist.
If you have to squat down. Your knees must be at least 18" apart and your back straight.
Chest belt can be optional but either nipple clamps or a breast tie must be worn instead.
Seating you must not sit on fabric of your skirt. It must be held clear as you sit. Also you are sit with knees 12" min apart.sitting must be done with a straight back and no slouching.

Have fun play safe

Master Yorksdom

I did, twice once at the grocery store... and the second second at home.
He didn't touch or investigate any other rope but he did question about it and my outfit and I said that it was dare on Getdare. and I'll do the repeat sometime next week.

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 09-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #14
Sleep1234

Default This dare was originally posted my ksoma

OK. Heavy pain, right?

Roll 4 dice. Reroll ones.
You have ONE HOUR to edge that many times.

Wearing just the tackbra and panties, straddle something you can ride (I recommend the arm of a couch. you can use a 2x4 between two chairs if you want).

Grinding, as aggressively as you can, ride that surface, putting all your weight on your pussy.
Don't just grind. Bounce too. Lift yourself up, and let your whole body weight fall onto your tack panties. Maybe just half an inch to start. Try to do it from higher and higher. Tell me how how you get to.

When the hour is up, if you did not edge as many times as you rolled, you have spankings to do.
For every one edge you missed, it is 10 spankings. So, for example, if you rolled the maximum of 24 edges, but only edged 10 times, that is 14 you missed by. Times 10, that is 140 spankings.

Use a wooden spoon, or hair brush back. What ever spanks best.
Spank each tit, right on the nipple, half the total spanks (so full amount between both tits).
The spank the pussy, still in tack panties, as tits in tack bra, the full number of times.

If you miss with a spank, you have to start over with spanks on that are. A miss includes glancing blows. I also think you should hit as hard as you can bring yourself to.
Your last spank should be AS HARD AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Not only does it make it more intense, but you could lose control. If you miss or just glance it, you have to repeat all spankings, including that last hard one.

Love to hear how it goes.

Note if you don't know how to make a tack bra/panties just pm - I'd love a full report

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:54 PM   #15
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep1234 View Post
OK. Heavy pain, right?

Roll 4 dice. Reroll ones.
You have ONE HOUR to edge that many times.

Wearing just the tackbra and panties, straddle something you can ride (I recommend the arm of a couch. you can use a 2x4 between two chairs if you want).

Grinding, as aggressively as you can, ride that surface, putting all your weight on your pussy.
Don't just grind. Bounce too. Lift yourself up, and let your whole body weight fall onto your tack panties. Maybe just half an inch to start. Try to do it from higher and higher. Tell me how how you get to.

When the hour is up, if you did not edge as many times as you rolled, you have spankings to do.
For every one edge you missed, it is 10 spankings. So, for example, if you rolled the maximum of 24 edges, but only edged 10 times, that is 14 you missed by. Times 10, that is 140 spankings.

Use a wooden spoon, or hair brush back. What ever spanks best.
Spank each tit, right on the nipple, half the total spanks (so full amount between both tits).
The spank the pussy, still in tack panties, as tits in tack bra, the full number of times.

If you miss with a spank, you have to start over with spanks on that are. A miss includes glancing blows. I also think you should hit as hard as you can bring yourself to.
Your last spank should be AS HARD AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Not only does it make it more intense, but you could lose control. If you miss or just glance it, you have to repeat all spankings, including that last hard one.

Love to hear how it goes.

Note if you don't know how to make a tack bra/panties just pm - I'd love a full report
@Sleep1234 Sorry I can't and choose not to do the tack panties, I'm okay with tack bra but tack panties is where I draw the line. I'd gladly take a punishment but I don't want the tack panties, is there some other way to do this dare?

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Advertisements
Kink Talk