Add 7 Days To Chaster 13 92.86%
Add Zero Days To Chaster 0 0%
Add 3 Days To Chaster 1 7.14%
Add 1 Day To Chaster 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2023, 05:00 AM   #31
A2M2
Distinguished Member

I have a few reports to write and a few more tasks to do. I am going to have the house to myself between this evening (GMT) and tomorrow late afternoon so if anyone wants me to do anything specific I am open to ideas.

I will be using my Lovense Edge at times also and can share links or add people on Lovense if they wish.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 07:13 AM   #32
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post
Am I blind or did you not mention how many keywords each post could contain?

But I would love to have you do ENEMA_3 and DROOLY. The drink before DROOLY should be toothpaste diluted with milk. Just to cool down that abused throat of yours. How big is your penis gag?
Thank you for this, it was done some time ago but I completely forgot to upload the report. My bad on that.

Now ENEMA_3 is quite a horrible task despite sounding relatively simple. Cold water is one of my enemies and I suffer very badly with cramps if I take a cold enema.

So I decided to do them both together, since it would be shit and I could just suffer badly for a set period then be grateful for my freedom to move on.

As requested I took a pint of milk alongside a mouthful of toothpaste (disgusting combo in case you wondered!) then inserted the penis gag for 1 hour. Guaranteed drool machine.

Next, I put 1 litre of cold water into the enema bag and decided that since I was leaking from one end I'd bury my head in a towel then let the clamp off so the water entered at full speed.

I shuddered as I felt the first coldness, it's like being under siege and the enemy breaking through your defences, a violation Knowing that there's no reward here, no payoff. It makes everything sweeter still. I know that I'm humiliating and degrading myself for complete strangers and that just pushes e to be worse.

So it went in, I hated it a lot. I was kneeling in the bath, head still wrapped up in my towel, pretending everything was cool, when in fact I felt my torso cramping up beneath me. I felt like I was straining everything just to try and contain this fluid.

Eventually I could take it no more and I unclenched, as I did my gag reflex was triggered and a small amount of white, somewhat milky and minty fluid was pushed out around the gag.

Gagging was also making my torso hurt, so I pushed the gag in again as I leaked from behind. Again I choked and coughed, this time a small amount of liquid came from my nose. I was beginning to look like a spitty, drooly mess.

I felt like the enema had come out after a few minutes and my feet and knees were now damp from the remainder of my enema. The timer eventually went off and I was massively grateful to escape the tub. I ungagged and huge stringy drool ropes fell down. I was free, just every time I clenched for any reason my torso muscles reminded me of what I did.
Old 05-14-2023, 07:25 AM   #33
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
CATHETER
A2M

Hope you enjoy!
Thank you Kisune, as I write the catheters still aren't here so I'll just report on the A2M for now. As it's a simple task I've combined it into the below post and will report on both together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
If that is the case MILK_1
PLUNGE_HOLD
DROOLY after milk
and
CORNER_1
You really know how to make me into a writhing mess.

I started with Kisune's A2M then went straight into MILK_1 then PLUNGE_HOLD since my throat was still relatively spitty from before. I selected grapes for A2M and inserted as many as I could before letting them out a few minutes later.

I think I started feeling full about 20 in so I ate all of those, KY jelly and all, then relubed and began MILK_1.

In gratitude for this nice post I did a full hour in the corner with occasional knee lifts to let the skin move for a moment. I turned the clamps every 15 minutes as I often do and the drool ran down my chest onto my caged and pointless cock.

My nipples were more sensitive than usual for some reason. I don't know why but it was enjoyable. I'm sure my cock twitched a few times as I reclamped. I love that bite when they have been squashed by a clamp, only to re-squash at a 90 degree angle. I just wish I could have it done to me instead of doing it myself.

Thank you both, this was delightful. I've got empty balls and a mind ripe for more filthy things.

I have a favourite dildo for this and it feels incredible. I went hard and lots and lots of cum oozed out of me, without even a note of pleasure. I filled my throat with the 8" suction dildo as I fucked my hole, feeling like this would be so much nicer if I could just turn off my brain and let myself become a mindless fucktoy.

The cum puddle needed to be licked up so I used the dildo to capture it then sucked it clean, running my tongue up the shaft before swallowing it deep into my filthy throat. The cum made it better still. I may have done more than 10 minutes total, but it was worth it.

So next, I used the penis gag to run along the dish to capture any last bits then plugged my mouth and throat shut once again. My eyes rolled back as my throat welcomed the penis once more. Commence drool.
Old 05-14-2023, 08:01 AM   #34
jane88
Badass!

love your reports!
ENEMA_3
DROOLY
CORNER_1

Likes: humiliation and degradation, light bondage, pain, pet play, spanking, nipple play, denial, objectification and dehumanization.

Dislikes:corner time, writing lines

limit: Public, anal, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, pics, cam, anything dangerous or unsafe, scat

Rule-.

PM Dares

Currently working on this..
jane88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 05:03 AM   #35
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Update: I am alone in my house between this evening and tomorrow evening so I have around a 24 hour free time gap which I will use to work on what is left of the tasks here.

Following that I may collaborate with another person on a new thread but whichever route comes next the chaster lock will stand until all remaining time has been served.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, denial, enema, pain