Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-29-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Heart When to start dating...

So I'm 13, and in 8th grade, and I really like this girl (Chey). So I was wondering when you guys started to date. I read in an article once that if someone's parents are not the greatest (e.g. [or is it e.i.] abusing alcohol, divorced, etc.) they start dating at an earlier age. My parents are great (They use to fight occasionally, but now they've fallen victim to old age and they've calmed down alot)so yaaa. Help me out ya?

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #2
LastLine

How about when you feel like it?

Seriously nobody can tell you when you should start, but if you like the girl make a move, worst she can do is say no!
LastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:53 AM   #3
theone
getDare Succubus

Start when you feel ready, when you can begin to take some responsibility for a relationship with a girl.

You need to take the initial step first and find out if she is also ready and willing to date you. Once you start dating then you will have to learn to make the transition, because then you will have her feelings and wishes to take into account as well as your own.

Anyway, good luck, I hope all goes well for you.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #4
dragonator
getDare Devil

aking when i started datin? i started at kindergarden (and no nothing is wrong with my pareents lol) just date when u want to, if u wanbt to date do it if not dont

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
fork
Account Banned

I think that statistic is more about sexual relationships.. Like if a girl does not have a good relationship with her father, she is more likely to date earlier and end up in a sexual relationship just to have a loving male figure in her life. Not sure if that's the same about guys but.. I dunno. I never had /real/ boyfriend until this past year (I'm 17) but that's not saying that I didn't WANT to start dating earlier. Whenever you want just don't rush the other stuff, like sex and marriage and whatever.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Alright thanks guys! I'll get to know her more in the next couple weeks then I'll ask her.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Old 09-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #7
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Good for you! But like everyone said, only when you feel ready to, then ask her. But once you are ready, don't hesitate on asking her, because you can lose out by waiting.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #8
rahamn

Send a message via Yahoo to rahamn

Your too young to worry about labels just yet. If you like her and its fun to hang out and spend time with her do so. You don't have to "date", but make sure she knows you like her. Otherwise you risk falling in to that permanent friend category if you do decide to make it something official.
rahamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahamn View Post
Your too young to worry about labels just yet. If you like her and its fun to hang out and spend time with her do so. You don't have to "date", but make sure she knows you like her. Otherwise you risk falling in to that permanent friend category if you do decide to make it something official.
Ya, I have to agree on that though. I know the majority of people date just date to fit in I guess. I think the message I got while in school about dating is that it's a BIG step. But I know if I don't let her know, someone else might get to her.

Old 10-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #10
lokelake
getDare Succubus

I never dated once so far, and I am nearing my 20th birthday. I'm just going to say what everyone else basically have already said... date when you feel like it.
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokelake View Post
I never dated once so far, and I am nearing my 20th birthday. I'm just going to say what everyone else basically have already said... date when you feel like it.
Simple, but good advice.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
unforsaken_deviant
Account Banned

Location: Earth!....I think. Unless "they" have tooken control
Thumbs up

Just remember Logan429, once you have found that right one for you, you will be stuck with them for a long time if not forever. I know that sounds like a great idea and it is, but your still very young and you have got a lot of growing up to do, so don't feel like you need to rush into a relationship just because you have found a girl you like. There are going to be other girls in your life that you will also find attractive. Now, if you really like this girl and want to ask her to be your girlfriend, then by all means go for it! Odds are, she probably likes you too.

And whoever says your too young is wrong. Your a teenager for god-sakes, live these years to the fullest, have fun dating other girls, listening to load music, and having SAFE fun with your friends, and all at the same time, doing well in school. Your only a teenager once, let these years be something you can remember for the rest of your life.

Last edited by unforsaken_deviant; 10-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.
unforsaken_deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #13
dare_luke
getDare Sweetheart

The only advice I can give is, start when you feel ready and don't let anyone else pressure you into it.

When people start going around saying "oh I f*****/etc. xxxx last night" just ignore them because they're either lieing or complete idiots. Just wait until the right time and before you ask "when is the right time?", the only answer is: "when it feels right".
dare_luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #14
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Thank's Unforsaken for the advice. I know That I just got to enjoy these years and I will. And I do feel ready to date. I've liked different girls years before, but I hesitated to act and somebody else got them. I won't won't allow that to happen this time because I feel the strongest connection with Chey.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:26 PM   #15
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare_luke View Post
The only advice I can give is, start when you feel ready and don't let anyone else pressure you into it.

When people start going around saying "oh I f*****/etc. xxxx last night" just ignore them because they're either lieing or complete idiots. Just wait until the right time and before you ask "when is the right time?", the only answer is: "when it feels right".
nobody in the school, and I'm 99% sure about this, has had sex. And the majority of couples at school don't even kiss.

Advertisements
Kink Talk