Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-03-2017, 03:10 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Punishments for naughty boys and girls.

Sometimes I feel a little sadistic but don't have the time to take on a sub/slave. So here is how this thread works:

I will post in it when I feel like giving out punishments. I will list how many I am willing to give out each time I post and if you want a punishment then post in the thread in the number bracket I have said I am willing to give out. If I say next five people and you are the sixth, you wont get one. Check before posting.

In your post state:

*Your dislikes.
*Your limits.
*Toys. (If you have none, state you have none.)
(In sig or linked in sig is fine.)
*What you have done wrong.

I will not assign punishments for reasons of "I lied and didn't do x" type reasons. If you didn't do that one/lied etc, you most likely wont do anything I assign and it's a waste of my time to create something for you. Anyone who lists that as a reason wont receive a punishment and will be banned from the thread.

Other rules:
*Say please and thank you when requesting your punishment. Manners cost nothing.
*Do not PM me about the thread, any questions can be asked here.
*Do not PC or whisper me in chat about the thread, any questions can be asked here.
*Report in the thread on your punishment. No report=no more punishments for you.
*Do not call me Miss/Mistress in your posts.

Other things that will get you banned from the thread:

*Not following ALL of the rules.
*Not providing ALL of the requested information in your post.
*Posting in the thread asking for a punishment when I am not currently giving them out.
*Posting to ask for a punishment without being in the number bracket I have given more than once.
*Referring to me with titles.

Keep in mind this is a punishment thread. So don't expect me to go easy on you, because I wont. I don't care about your likes for this thread. Those wont be used at all. I will always respect your limits, but punishments will be painful/brutal/difficult.

So to start with: Next 3 people to post will receive a punishment.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 07-04-2017 at 01:57 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:06 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

Please Sir, my place has become a shamble, and i need to ask for punishment.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:25 PM   #3
swrd4

Ill be alone tommorrow and deserve a severe punishment for masturbating too much and missing work alot. I like bondage, humiliation, spanking, dislikes, cornertime, confinement, forced nudity, chastity and denial.
swrd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:06 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
IceMaiden is female. Probably should read the entire thread.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:06 PM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrd4 View Post
Ill be alone tommorrow and deserve a severe punishment for masturbating too much and missing work alot. I like bondage, humiliation, spanking, dislikes, cornertime, confinement, forced nudity, chastity and denial.
You were asked to post limits .... and she already said that likes won't mated as it is a punishment ....

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-03-2017, 11:12 PM   #6
Punishmypussy_rough

Drink

Dislikes: many large items in all holes at same time,hard bondgae(all parts being tied and connected ect ), breast bondage/nipple torture,predicament dares (if you do this u have to do this worse thing ect tied like this but have to move so it makes it worse) ,Food in an on pussy(nothing that can cause infection), ice, toothpaste , hot wax , tape , not being able to move vib though orgasm

Hard Limits: Pee/shit, wedgies, public, lesbian(**I accept DARES from girls though)***, anyone in rl, blood, eating cum or food that has been inside me,marks,long dares(more than an hr),excessive edging ,peehole, excessive spanking, writing, fisting or fingering myself

What I have is ; wrist cuffs that connect, ankle cuffs that connect, rope, a small smooth dildo, a med veiny dildo, a large bumpy dildo, a small butt plug, a long thing of anal beads, Ben wa balls, a vibrator, a ball gag, colar and leash. Funnel , whip, and other house hold items.

What I did .. I should be punished for letting people flirt with me and flirting with people at work. With no intention of doing anything. Just like the work atttention an letting them get me stuff
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83347 **Pm dares *

Last edited by Punishmypussy_rough; 07-05-2017 at 07:56 PM.
Punishmypussy_rough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:55 AM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
As Butterfly said I am female and I don't see toys listed anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrd4 View Post
Either you didn't read more than the title of the thread or you did and then chose to do the exact opposite of what was stated. Banned from the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishmypussy_rough View Post
Ill bite.

My dislikes and limits are in Sig. What I have there is a link also in Sig..

What I did .. I should be punished for letting people flirt with me and flirting with people at work. With no intention of doing anything. Just like the work atttention an letting them get me stuff
Confused on your dislikes/punishments as they also say like?
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-04-2017, 02:39 AM   #8
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Hello,

i spied on my co-worker in the office... i fact i filmed under her skirt. i feel pretty ashamed because of that.

So i'm kindly asking here for a punishment.

My dislikes.. i'd say my anus is a nogo and social suicide. My Limits you can see in my signature. I have to add: visible marks are little bit difficult because of my wife will notice - what i really don't want to.

Available Toys: everything my office desk is offering - including rubber bands.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I'm going out on a limb here and assuming there's still one spot left, seeing as rhl and swrd4 didn't count. Please disregard this if you're counting the literal next 3 posts.

*Your dislikes.

Cum eating, CBT, Long term, Denial, Heavy pee drinking.

That's probably not very much to work with (I don't get many people creating dares or punishments off of my dislikes usually ^^), so here are some that I have done as a punishment for a long term master/owner (there may be some overlap with 'meh' in here):

Line Writing, Mouth Soaping, Corner time

*Your limits

Public. Pictures/Video. Extreme pain. Permanent. Sleeping dares.

Though I've recently been trying out pictures (that don't identify me), so I'd be willing to pm you one of something if you really wanted.

I have none, aside from household things. Though I do now have a hairbrush that was being sold as a 'paddle brush', so perhaps that counts?

I logged onto a chat site (it wasn't getdare, I like the people here ^^) and chose 'female' instead of male because I was jealous of the amount of attention women get on sites like these.

That probably hits pretty close to home, so if it helps at all, I left after a while, after receiving way more messages than I could hope to keep up with, most of them stunningly low quality. I'm a bit ashamed of lying to people, though trust me, I'm not jealous of that kind of attention anymore.

*Side note
I do have 'reports' in my likes, so technically you won't be able to exclude my likes entirely.

Sorry that this thread had such a rocky start, I think I got everything. Please may I be punished?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-04-2017 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Formatting
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:39 AM   #10
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
Hello,

i spied on my co-worker in the office... i fact i filmed under her skirt. i feel pretty ashamed because of that.

So i'm kindly asking here for a punishment.

My dislikes.. i'd say my anus is a nogo and social suicide. My Limits you can see in my signature. I have to add: visible marks are little bit difficult because of my wife will notice - what i really don't want to.

Available Toys: everything my office desk is offering - including rubber bands.
I am pretty sure you should be punished in a worse way than you would receive on this thread. Non consensual acts like filming somebody in a sexual way is illegal in a lot of places!

Also, I don't think you understand what dislikes are ... how is anal a dislike when it is a no go?

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-04-2017, 11:05 AM   #11
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
As Butterfly said I am female and I don't see toys listed anywhere.

Either you didn't read more than the title of the thread or you did and then chose to do the exact opposite of what was stated. Banned from the thread.

Confused on your dislikes/punishments as they also say like?

No. Just didn't have enough room in Sig. Its supposed to read" like a punishment" lol sorry for the confusion. I ran out of words so tried to take some out... I have edited this and posted them in my original post. Sorry again
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83347 **Pm dares *

Last edited by Punishmypussy_rough; 07-05-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Punishmypussy_rough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:20 AM   #12
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
I am pretty sure you should be punished in a worse way than you would receive on this thread. Non consensual acts like filming somebody in a sexual way is illegal in a lot of places!

Also, I don't think you understand what dislikes are ... how is anal a dislike when it is a no go?
is this the point where i have to admit, that this failure was only happening in my phantasy..
one should even not talk about as if it was such a minor fault and give a bad example, you're absolutely right.

well.. then sorry and good times.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour

Last edited by unsen; 07-05-2017 at 04:29 AM.
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:26 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishmypussy_rough View Post
No. Just didn't have enough room in Sig. Its supposed to read" like a punishment" lol sorry for the confusion. I ran out of words so tried to take some out... I have edited this and posted them in my original post. Sorry again
No worries, thank you for clarifying/editing, makes it a little easier for me

Punishment:

As you enjoyed being a tease it's only fair that you're the one getting teased instead. Start by bringing yourself to edge with one of your dildos and once you reach the edge clean the dildo with your mouth and scoop up any juices with your hands and also clean your fingers with your mouth. Now tease your nipples just how you like until they're hard and perky and desperate for more attention....and then give them some by whipping each one ten times each. After the whip strokes attach a peg to each nipple and bring yourself to a second edge. While reaching this one repeat out loud (as loud as you can get away with) "I will not be a tease." Once you reach the second edge spank the pegs off your nipples with any implement except your hands.

Get some toothpaste and insert your small butt plug and ben wa balls and then place the large bumpy dildo in front of you on the floor and kneel down and start pleasuring it. All the way down as far as you can go without hands and gagging doesn't mean you can pull away. (If you are able to wear makeup, apply mascara before starting the deepthroating.) With your hands apply a large amount of toothpaste over your clit and then bring yourself to a third edge, still deep throating the dildo. Only after this edge can you stop deepthroating the dildo and remove the plug and ben wa balls.

If you wore mascara check your face in a mirror. Is it streaked? Are your eyes watering? If the answer is no, return to deepthroating (Can leave toys out) and give it more effort this time. When your eyes are watering and you can feel your makeup running and your throat is beginning to hurt you can stop deep throating again. (If you didn't wear makeup skip that part but you still can't stop until your eyes are watering and your throat and jaw hurts.)

When you are in a suitable enough state to stop, look at your reflection in the mirror and see the mess your face is now. Still watching yourself bring yourself to a final edge while repeating out loud "This is what happens to tease's, all their holes get fucked and no one cares about their pleasure."

After this edge you're free to clean up. Wait at least 24 hours before your next orgasm. *I thought this would be okay as it isn't so much a continously active long dare. If it isn't and hits your long dare limit, ignore it.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-06-2017, 12:29 PM   #14
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
is this the point where i have to admit, that this failure was only happening in my phantasy..
one should even not talk about as if it was such a minor fault and give a bad example, you're absolutely right.

well.. then sorry and good times.

I'm assuming you mean you made it up so you could get punished? Either way I'm not going to give one out for that reason as if it's fictional then as you said acting like it's a minor fault (fictional or not)...just no. And if it's real, I want nothing to do with something that wasn't consensual.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:07 AM   #15
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I'm going out on a limb here and assuming there's still one spot left, seeing as rhl and swrd4 didn't count. Please disregard this if you're counting the literal next 3 posts.

*Your dislikes.

Cum eating, CBT, Long term, Denial, Heavy pee drinking.

That's probably not very much to work with (I don't get many people creating dares or punishments off of my dislikes usually ^^), so here are some that I have done as a punishment for a long term master/owner (there may be some overlap with 'meh' in here):

Line Writing, Mouth Soaping, Corner time

*Your limits

Public. Pictures/Video. Extreme pain. Permanent. Sleeping dares.

Though I've recently been trying out pictures (that don't identify me), so I'd be willing to pm you one of something if you really wanted.

I have none, aside from household things. Though I do now have a hairbrush that was being sold as a 'paddle brush', so perhaps that counts?

I logged onto a chat site (it wasn't getdare, I like the people here ^^) and chose 'female' instead of male because I was jealous of the amount of attention women get on sites like these.

That probably hits pretty close to home, so if it helps at all, I left after a while, after receiving way more messages than I could hope to keep up with, most of them stunningly low quality. I'm a bit ashamed of lying to people, though trust me, I'm not jealous of that kind of attention anymore.

*Side note
I do have 'reports' in my likes, so technically you won't be able to exclude my likes entirely.

Sorry that this thread had such a rocky start, I think I got everything. Please may I be punished?
I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it when I got to "though trust me, I'm not jealous of that kind of attention anymore."

Punishment:

Since you use your mouth to lie (Or in this case, hands) collect some paper, pens, pegs and a bar of soap. Strip naked and place the soap in your mouth and then start writing the following line "It is wrong to tell lies, I will try my best to be honest at all times." Handwrite the line 100 times and every twenty lines attach a peg to each ball.

Once all 100 lines are complete go through them and check for any mistakes. The number of mistakes is the amount of spanks to give each ball over the pegs. After the spanks, remove the pegs without opening them. Remove the bar of soap from your mouth now and head to the corner. Times the amount of mistakes you made writing the lines by 3 and that is how long your corner time is. (If you made very few or a lot the minimum time is 20 minutes, maximum time is 60 minutes.) You can set a timer so you know when it is over. While in the corner repeat the line you wrote out loud for the entire duration of the corner time. When the timer goes off you are free to wash out your mouth to get rid of the soap taste and then dress and you're finished.

Optional: Upload a picture of the lines, but don't feel you have to.
Get a rule from me here.

The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk