Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2022, 09:59 AM   #1
Deluxe

Medal Bronze 1 New toy for either the Community or the Right One

This is my first post here, but it's still a serious post and I've been lurking here for a while. I was considering posting this as an ad for a Dom/Mistress, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to enter submission yet or if I’m mostly looking to be more freeuse/dared…

I am a straight male, and would prefer to submit to a younger or older woman (both are really turn-ons...) but as I am just starting out exploring the kinky lifestyle, I realize that at this moment beggars can't be choosers. I am therefore open also for men, just to explore submission, kinks and dares in general. Right now it's mostly to build experience, and I would accept both single sessions, random tasks and something more permanent. For something more long-term, it would have to be with the right person.

What I'm interested in exploring:
-General submission
-Edging/denial
-Bondage
-Anal
-Crossdressing (more as a form of bondage/humiliation, and not really sissyfication/feminization)

Limits:
-Face/Social suicide
-Permanent
-Anything too messy

Boundries should be explored, and I'm interested in experimenting both with experienced people and beginners - everyone has their different perspectives. But please, be serious and not just «I dare you to strip naked». I like creative people! Either post here or PM me and I’m looking forward to getting to know you people and fulfilling fantasies.

Ask me anything!
Deluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 12:55 AM   #2
Deluxe

A little update: I was told to post in these four threads and am now anxiously awaiting the results…

-Looser has to crossdress purchase
-Person Above Online underwear shopping
-Person Above Online shopping costume or lingerie
-Person Above Online sex toy shopping

You can of course dare me / instruct me here too.
Old 08-20-2022, 03:15 AM   #3
Deluxe

I was dared to stay outside completely naked for 5 minutes recently. Allthough I’m fairly sure nobody could see me, it felt like forever and really made me blush.
Old 08-20-2022, 04:32 AM   #4
BubblegumWhore

Well toy, first I think you need a new identity. And this thread needs some attention, so Let’s make it fun. You need a slut name. I think the good people of gD should decide for you. Let’s make this fun for you.

The first person in this thread to suggest your name will get to name you. Be it Destiny or Olga (you get the picture), that will be your new name. The next poster can decide your age (are you a teen brat? Milf? They decide!)

The third poster will give you a nickname you can use to create a Kik, Wickr or whatever to message us with.

Number four can decide on how you present yourself with avatars/pics (within limits).

When you have your new persona, get on your knees and we’ll discuss shopping.

Toys

Clothing

Kik: Taja69

Likes: feminization, objectification, crossdressing, verbal humiliation, edging, general control, anal
BubblegumWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 04:34 AM   #5
Deluxe

Thank you, BubnlegumWhore… That sounds really hot and made me excited. Please name me, people…
Old 08-20-2022, 08:10 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
This is my first post here, but it's still a serious post and I've been lurking here for a while. I was considering posting this as an ad for a Dom/Mistress, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to enter submission yet or if I’m mostly looking to be more freeuse/dared…

I am a straight male, and would prefer to submit to a younger or older woman (both are really turn-ons...) but as I am just starting out exploring the kinky lifestyle, I realize that at this moment beggars can't be choosers. I am therefore open also for men, just to explore submission, kinks and dares in general. Right now it's mostly to build experience, and I would accept both single sessions, random tasks and something more permanent. For something more long-term, it would have to be with the right person.

What I'm interested in exploring:
-General submission
-Edging/denial
-Bondage
-Anal
-Crossdressing (more as a form of bondage/humiliation, and not really sissyfication/feminization)

Limits:
-Face/Social suicide
-Permanent
-Anything too messy

Boundries should be explored, and I'm interested in experimenting both with experienced people and beginners - everyone has their different perspectives. But please, be serious and not just «I dare you to strip naked». I like creative people! Either post here or PM me and I’m looking forward to getting to know you people and fulfilling fantasies.

Ask me anything!
Get a steel chastity cage so that if/when you get a Dom Mistress she can conytol the keys
Old 08-21-2022, 12:39 AM   #7
Deluxe

Will order one right away
Old 09-02-2022, 07:19 AM   #8
Deluxe

Got the cage! And a new tunnel plug…

In the last days I’ve been dared a lot to almost expose myself to one of my friends, asking to borrow her top and things like that… Exciting.
Old 09-04-2022, 09:00 PM   #9
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Edge yourself and then lock the chastity belt and put the key in an envelope. Also in that envelope will be a letter to an unspecified female recipient explaining that this is the key to your chastity cage and begging the recipient to be your domineering mistress and control your orgasms.

The letter will further go on to beg that if the recipient deems owning you in such a way unworthy of her time that she pass the key and letter off to a cruel gay man eager to fuck a straight guy's ass. The letter will finish with a method for owner of the key to anonymously arrange a meeting in which you will be bound and helpless before even setting eyes on the owner of the key.

You must either hand this letter to a woman of your choice or else mail it to yourself via the slowest method you can. If you mail it to yourself, then once you get the letter back you may unlock your cage to edge again before locking up and putting the key back in an envelope with the letter and looping back to repeat the dare

In other words, you'll be keeping yourself in chastity except infrequent edging until you decide give the letter to some woman.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 09-05-2022 at 10:28 PM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, crossdress, submission