Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #1
KingIfrit

Male 22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (must PM photo)

22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (must PM photo)

22/M/The Netherlands.

Let me properly introduce myself before I tell all you fine folk in this group what I'm looking for. My name is Dennis, I'm twenty-two years old, living in The Netherlands. Physically I have short-moderate length blond hair, green/grey eyes (which is the favorite part of my body), moderate facial/body hair. If you want to know more about what I look like, just ask me. Vanilla life-wise I'm an engineer, along with a welder whenever required for my job. I have a dog, two cats while still living with my parents. I'm six foot two. And if you want to know how much I weigh, just ask me through a PM.

Onto what I'm here for and writing this ad for. I'm looking for a babygirl that's looking for a stern, yet caring, kind and sexual daddy dom. Someone who wants to have a nice and fun time underneath the covers, and have the kind and caring aftercare afterwards. Someone who wants to have a strict daddy dom who will tell them to do their homework, to brush their teeth and tell them to eat healthy.

If that sounds like something you want, shoot me a private message. Sorry for keeping it short and sweet, but I suppose that just leaves the more to talk about in private.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:07 AM   #2
KingIfrit

Bumping this once more!

The name's Ifrit, currently in a relationship, but looking for someone to add to that relationship. Starting off as friends with benefits, but potentially more in the future.

Advertisement:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354051

FetLife: ZeAfroGentleman

Advertisements
Kink Talk