Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2022, 07:59 AM   #1
Jennycrossed

Lightbulb Public / crossdress / nails - tell me what to do

Next week I'll be going to a nail salon for the first time, and I plan on getting my nails (hands) done, but I need your help!

Nail Salon:
You tell me what to get at the salon - what do I ask for, what colors, etc - I don't know what anything means (tips, dips, gels, etc), so you tell me what to do and I'll do it.

Clothing:
When I go, what do I wear? I'd prefer something feminine but subtle, but will wear anything under my clothes you choose. I can also change after getting my nails done if you like.

After I get my nails done:
I plan to go to one public place of your choosing. It's a decent size town so it has all the stuff you'd imagine. Pick a place to go and tell me what to do there and how long to be there, and I will do it.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 08:04 AM   #2
Ice Shadow

Get some Acrylics long as they have get them painted hot pink

As car as clothed wear a white shirt, hot pink bra, low rise jeans and a thong...make sure the thong hangs out

After go to startbucks or McDonald's
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, humiliate me, nails, public