Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2023, 01:48 PM   #1
yesbois1

Default Public toilet dares

26 year old, male sub, looking for tasks to do in public toilets.

I'm pretty new to this so need people to hold me accountable for the tasks so I'm willing to send picture proof of me doing the tasks you set out over PM or kik.

I'm very open so let your imagination go wild

Into: Rough, toys, anal, feet, public toilets, urinal cleaning, toilet cleaning, piss and scat (not my own)

Also looking for a kik master to give me tasks to do throughout the day while I'm at uni and work!

Kik - yesbois12
Limits: family, friends, face, blood, illegal, extreme pain

Last edited by yesbois1; 07-27-2023 at 03:19 PM.
yesbois1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 02:53 PM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s some for you, in escalating order of difficulty:

1) use a urinal while locked, without having your hands around your cage
2) strip completely naked in a cubicle, put a toy in your ass, then dress and head out again plugged
3) get on your knees and give a urinal a good lick clean
5) strip in a cubicle, then leave it to pose for a photo in the sink before redressing
6) remove your underwear, place them in a urinal, then come back in 30 minutes. If they’re still there you must put them on for the rest of the day
7) strip in a cubicle, then carry your clothes one at a time to the furthest other cubicle. Dress once you’ve moved them all.
8) give yourself a swirly in a used toilet.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:
Old 07-27-2023, 03:13 PM   #3
yesbois1

Wow thanks! I’ll have a go at as many as possible tomorrow and get back to you tomorrow night

Into: Rough, toys, anal, feet, public toilets, urinal cleaning, toilet cleaning, piss and scat (not my own)

Also looking for a kik master to give me tasks to do throughout the day while I'm at uni and work!

Kik - yesbois12
Limits: family, friends, face, blood, illegal, extreme pain
yesbois1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 03:21 AM   #4
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

- Fuck yourself with a toilet brush handle for one minute, then give that toilet brush handle a blowjob for a minute.
- Strip to your (boxer)briefs in a stall. Piss a little in them. Take them off, keep them in your hand and walk out in public like that.
- Strip to your (boxer)briefs in a stall. Piss a little in them. Take them off and leave them somewhere visible. Go back when enough time has passed for them to dry. If they are still there, put them on and wear them for the rest of the day.
- Use the first toilet near the entrance, while leaving the stall door open.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 05:22 PM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Twice I have placed the toilet plunger on the floor, lubed it up and let my ass hole slip over. It was awesome, especially when I was live and held the position for a few minutes.
Yea I think you should try for 1 minute.

Next time in a public restroom, take of your underwear. Piss in them. Let them drop a while, or drink some of the piss. Put them back on, get dressed and walk out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss drink, scat force, toilet dares, urinal