Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #31
ilovelara

Default nummmmmmmber 5

well random.org wants you to do 5.

I hope I understand that dare correctly. if it is indeed like I think it is, I should choose the removal.

because most dares seem to be easy for you to do, I will make it harder. remove them by tieing a solid string or rope to all clamps and to something behind your back (standing) then slowly walk away until they fall off. but remember to take it slow
-ilovelara

toys: clothespins, nipple clamps, 3 size anal plugs, 3 size dildo, rope, anal hook, collar, wrist/ankle cuffs, fleshlight, ballgag, dildogag, ringgag, chastity cage, inflatable buttplug
likes: nipple pleasure/pain, anal, wedgies, bondage, light/moderate pain (no CBT), chastity
limits: pee, scat, public(hidden is a soft limit), family, friends, pictures/exposure (soft limit), cum play/eating, messy
pics require trust
ilovelara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:11 PM   #32
nobody's_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
rolled 4 - 5 - 2 so total 11
This was such a fun dare to do since I tried the weirdest position of all. I lied on the floor close to my bed with my pussy up and ly legs on the edge of the bed. As soon as I started melting the ice cube on my clit, the water began to drip on my belly, then went to my chest and finally to my neck. I thing I might have inserted in my pussy more than a half of the ice cube as the watter was dripping on the floor and I didn't want to make a mess. The funniest part is that before inserting the ice cube in my pussy I inserted one finger and a lot of air starting coming out of my pussy and it seemed like my vagina was farting. The air kept coming out the entire time and I was laughing out loud. As soon as the ice melted I run to my bathroom, but I dropped a lot of water on my way to the bathtub. Thank you for your roll, number 11 was like a breath of fresh air for me, although the position was quite uncomfortable and my back hurts. I really hope you enjoyed my report because I had a lot of fun doing this dare and also writing the feedback.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #33
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody's_slave View Post
This was such a fun dare to do since I tried the weirdest position of all. I lied on the floor close to my bed with my pussy up and ly legs on the edge of the bed. As soon as I started melting the ice cube on my clit, the water began to drip on my belly, then went to my chest and finally to my neck. I thing I might have inserted in my pussy more than a half of the ice cube as the watter was dripping on the floor and I didn't want to make a mess. The funniest part is that before inserting the ice cube in my pussy I inserted one finger and a lot of air starting coming out of my pussy and it seemed like my vagina was farting. The air kept coming out the entire time and I was laughing out loud. As soon as the ice melted I run to my bathroom, but I dropped a lot of water on my way to the bathtub. Thank you for your roll, number 11 was like a breath of fresh air for me, although the position was quite uncomfortable and my back hurts. I really hope you enjoyed my report because I had a lot of fun doing this dare and also writing the feedback.

grate reports <3 keep hanging in there girl, you are doing a fun and noble thing

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:50 PM   #34
zctt
getDare Succubus

I rolled a 6, 5 and 1. #12 enjoy.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:55 PM   #35
nobody's_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfulsensation View Post
Ok i'm just choosing 7 today......enjoy!

Position 1, standing up with your left foot up on any piece of furniture that's at least as high as your waist!

Position 2, lay flat on your back with your knees bent back towards you and spread outwards, the soles of your feet touching each other!
This was a bit of a challenge as I am not the most athletic person in the world (lol). I set my timer to 5:30 because I also had to blindfold myself, took my small insertable toy (same concealer that I used before) and went to the table (it was the only piece of furniture in my house that matched your description), I blindfolded myself and put my foot on the table (now I have to wash it - thank your for that). I slowly inserted the toy in my vagina as it was really dry from so much playing and washing, but in a few seconds it actually started to be very wet and my toy became slippery (it almost fell once). The position was great for penetrating myself nice and deep, but my left foot hurt a little, maybe because I haven't kept it straight.
As soon as the time was up, I moved to my bed, set the alarm clock once again, blindfolded myself and made the biggest mistake that I could have done at that point. I don't know why I thought that, besides keeping my knees bent back towards me and spread outwards, I had to keep my knees up in the air and that's what I did. The position was perfect for penetrating myself and my pussy was very wet, but my legs started to hurt a lot and at some point I gave up and let them touch the bed, reaching the position that you actually described.
It was a fun dare, my pussy really enjoyed it, but I was the one who made it difficult. Thank you for your suggestion and I can't wait for the next one.

Old 04-25-2017, 02:24 PM   #36
nobody's_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelara View Post
well random.org wants you to do 5.

I hope I understand that dare correctly. if it is indeed like I think it is, I should choose the removal.

because most dares seem to be easy for you to do, I will make it harder. remove them by tieing a solid string or rope to all clamps and to something behind your back (standing) then slowly walk away until they fall off. but remember to take it slow
-ilovelara
This was probably the worst idea ever. I did as you said, placed a clothespin on each nipple and clit and tied the clothespines to a door knob. The one from my clit that wasn't very painful came out quicker than I expected and the pain was bearable, but the ones from my nipples cut into my skin and both nipples are beeding which is one of my limits. Now I have to adjust the rest of the dares according to my condition since I can't do most of the dares that involve my nipples.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:10 PM   #37
nobody's_slave

There are only a few hours left for you to give me dares. Please roll for me or pick your favorite one so I can do it when I get home from work. Thanks!

Please take note that some of the dares have been updated.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:50 AM   #38
ilovelara

Quote:
This was probably the worst idea ever. I did as you said, placed a clothespin on each nipple and clit and tied the clothespines to a door knob. The one from my clit that wasn't very painful came out quicker than I expected and the pain was bearable, but the ones from my nipples cut into my skin and both nipples are beeding which is one of my limits. Now I have to adjust the rest of the dares according to my condition since I can't do most of the dares that involve my nipples.
I'm sorry to hear that I didn't expect the clothespins to hold on that long/hard. I tried it myself (as I always do when daring others directly) and mine came off way easier that yours seemingly did. I hope you recover quickly.
-ilovelara

toys: clothespins, nipple clamps, 3 size anal plugs, 3 size dildo, rope, anal hook, collar, wrist/ankle cuffs, fleshlight, ballgag, dildogag, ringgag, chastity cage, inflatable buttplug
likes: nipple pleasure/pain, anal, wedgies, bondage, light/moderate pain (no CBT), chastity
limits: pee, scat, public(hidden is a soft limit), family, friends, pictures/exposure (soft limit), cum play/eating, messy
pics require trust
ilovelara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:58 AM   #39
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Ok let's choose number 18 as it's my last chance

Hmmm it says choose positions but also says laying on your back! Ok then....

First position! On your back with a pillow under your butt to raise it up, then slide your feet back so your heels touch that pillow and open your knees wide!

Second position doesn't seem so specific about being on your back

Sooooo curl up on your side on the floor in the fetal position, reach over your ass and fuck yourself from behind!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:03 AM   #40
nobody's_slave

I removed the 24 hours restriction. Everyone can send me one more request until the time is up.

Old 04-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #41
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
I removed the 24 hours restriction. Everyone can send me one more request until the time is up.
oh goodie!

2-4-5 = 11
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #42
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i rolled 1 4 4 so its 9

have fun

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:32 AM   #43
nobody's_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
I rolled a 6, 5 and 1. #12 enjoy.
I hopped on my bed and decided to start the dare in doggy style position, so I got on all fours and started rubbing and pulling my clit. After about 30 seconds I remembered that I didn't set the alarm, so I took my phone and set the alarm for 2 minutes and continued from where I left. After some time of abusing my poor little clit (that felt like a lot more than 2 minutes) I thought to myself that the alarm clock should have gone off. I looked once again at my phone and I saw that I didn't press start, so I had no choice but to set the timer once again. My clit was already burning for so much rubbing and twisting and when I finally applied the toothpaste it was on fire! As I was writing this report the alarm went of and I'm going to the bathroom to wash my clit so I can continue with my next assignment. Thank you for your roll and I hope that you enjoyed my report.

The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 04-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #44
nobody's_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelara View Post
I'm sorry to hear that I didn't expect the clothespins to hold on that long/hard. I tried it myself (as I always do when daring others directly) and mine came off way easier that yours seemingly did. I hope you recover quickly.
-ilovelara

Don't worry, looks like my nipples are healing a lot quicker than I expected. Last night I was so scared though, so I changed all my dares that included toothpaste and nipple clamping.

Old 04-26-2017, 11:06 AM   #45
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Hooray, one more go.....

Hmmmm ok after very careful consideration lol, i'd like number 8 please
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dice, first dare, roleplay, virgin