Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
jimb0
Account Banned

Default Pee Dares

I have a few pee dares for people to try.

1) For Girls, dress up as a school girl and drink water until you have to pee. Once you feel the need to pee go and sit on a chair as though you are in 'class' and cannot leave to use the bathroom. You must sit there until it becomes very difficult to hold, at which point you can wet yourself where you are sitting, or if you want a bit less risk you can run to the bathroom and pee through your underwear.

2) Get a group of friends together. All use the toilet so your bladders are empty. Then sit in a group and all drink the same amount of water at the same time i.e. everyone drink 1/2 a pint every 15 minutes. This is simple no one can go to the toilet and you must wet yourself if you cannot hold it. The winner is the last person who hasn't wet themselves, and as a reward they can go to the toilet.

3) Wear underwear and some sort of trousers i.e. jeans etc. Drink enough fluids until you can feel the need to pee. When you feel the need to pee tie your hands up behind you back. DO NOT untie them when you cannot hold it anymore and go to the bathroom to empty your bladder. If you cannot find a way to remove your clothes you will wet yourself.

4) Go to bed having drunk 1 or 2 pints of water. Do not use the bathroom before bed and do not get out of bed for 8 hours once you get into bed. If you cannot hold it you must wet the bed.

5) You cannot remove any clothing from the waist down whilst out in public. This means you cannot use the toilet when not at home and if you need to go too badly you will wet yourself.

Hope you enjoy these and you can PM me if you would like some more pee dares.
Jimb0
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
daredevil111
Baby Member

Default more pee dares

got some more for ya

1. pee on somebody else
2. pee in a cup and drink it
3. drink a lot of water so you have to go pee, then kiss your crush and pee on hime while you do it
4. drink a big waterbottle every 10 min. but do not undo your pants or underwear for the whole day
5. drinks lots of water until you have to go pee, when you finally do have to, take off your pants and underwear in front of all the players and go.

just thought of some random ones!
daredevil111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk