Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-06-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
BeX25

Default The wardrobe [fiction]

There was a knock on the hotel door. ‘House keeping’ a woman’s voice said. The couple knew the door was locked and that the maid would assume they were out. They had agreed this dare last night and both started ripping their own clothes off. The man in his late 20’s pulled his trousers off as he sat on the end of the bed. The woman in her mid 20’s pulled her top over her head. There was another knock at the door.

The man pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing his toned body whilst the woman stood up and dropped her skirt to the ground. The man threw his top to the floor and starred quickly at the woman. God she was sexy he thought looking at her heaving breasts squished up in her bra. He wanted to watch her undo it but knew there was not time. He stood up and pulled his boxers off as her heard the key entering the door. As he pulled them down they caught his erect cock which sprang back up.

The woman had removed her bra and was pulling her panties down revealing her nakedness. Her trimmed pussy and naked breasts turned the man on more and his cock twitched. She wrapped her hand around the end of his shaft and squeezed it tight, pulling him towards the large built in wardrobe. They had already slid the door with the mirror on it open and as they approached it they both glanced at one another in the mirror, looking at the others naked body.

The maid had opened the door and began to manoeuvre her cleaning cart inside the lounge area. The couple climbed into the wardrobe and sat on the large shelf about a foot off the floor. Above them just touching their heads were their t-shirts and shirts hanging up. They slid the door closed slowly and as they did the light slowly vanished until they were sat there in total darkness.

They heard the maid come into the bedroom and she started saying something in a language neither of them could understand. They sat motionless in the wardrobe their bodies entwined in the small space. His leg was between hers and his knee was pushed against her breast. His cock was still in her hand and she took the opportunity to begin wanking him off. He wanted to shout ‘are you mad’ but obviously couldn’t.

The maid looked at the clothes littering the floor then looked at the wardrobe. She was only the cleaner she thought, these tourist come here and expect me to be their mothers cleaning up after them. As bent down to pick up the clothing items she heard a loud crack and the sound of wood breaking followed by an almighty loud noise come from the wardrobe.

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
mistress000

Send a message via MSN to mistress000
Default Glad to see u back at the forum, writing

Glad to see u back it been really along time since i read something new u wrote and its nice that u r writing new stories and they're good but bex stories were the best and i think all the members are waiting for another wild party for her and the gang to have so plz write more bex stories and make them wild anyway good to have the best writer ever back on the forums cya
mistress000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk