Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-10-2019, 07:29 AM   #1
bondboyaaron

Default Attack of the Spideroids!

This is a roleplay dice dare inspired by:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=372388

...Unfortunately 5 minutes was all the contact necessary to create a race of hybrid humanoid spiders!... Spideroids!

Adventurers and Adventrixes come forth to protect the Getdare community from the oncoming swarm! And receive Tavern Coins for doing it!

NO TRIPPLE POSTING!
A. Your first post should be to introduce your (or your sub's) character.

Your character encounters a Spideroid!
The Spideroid has (Roll D6):
1. 100 HP, 1 Att, 10 Def
2. 50 HP, 2 Att, 10 Def
3. 500 HP, 0 Att, 20 Def
4. 10 HP, 6 Att, 10 Def
5. Oops my bad its just a regular spider... on your right nipple. (Swat your right nipple 25 times)
6. Uhoh! You encounter an additional Spideroid! Roll twice to find out which ones!

Spideroids venom attack!
All the Spideroids you encounter shoot you with their venom. (You cannot orgasm for 1 month * # of Spideroids, OR until you have defeated all of them)

B. In each subsequent post your character attacks once at one spideroid, and gets counterattacked by that spideroid (unless that spideroid dies, then all remaining spideroids ( in that immediate area) revenge attack you for that turn only).

Attack: (Pow - Def) * Hit = Dam

1) pick an attack (do the dare)

Acid Spit:
X*10=Pow
X=drink your pee
OR
X*15=Pow
X=drink your first pee in the morning

Pressure Wash:
X*Y*10=Pow
X=bottles of water drunk
Y=hours of holding your pee
(Hold pee into the hit roll)

Fists of Fury:
X/3=Pow
X=ball punches

Buns of Molten Steele:
X/5=Pow
X=slaps to each bare butt cheek

Feet of Fury:
X=Pow
X=Rubber band snaps to each bare foot sole

Fine Edge Sword:
X=Pow
X=Edges

Sock it to em:
(X-2)*5*F=Pow
X=days wearing the same socks
F=1
Wet from puddles/rain +1F
Sweaty from exercise +2F
Spit +2F
Pissed on +3F
Cum (from anal only) +3F
Muddy +3F

Under handed tactics:
(X-3)*5*F=Pow
X=days wearing same undies
F=1
Sweaty from exercise +1F
Drool +1F
Skidmark +2F
Pissed thru +2F
Cummed on (from anal only) +2F

Confuse Ray:
X*Hit=Y
X=hours watching sissy/gay hypno
Y=turns spideroid will be "confused".

Thrust:
X/20=Pow
X=anal dildo thrusts

Force Choke:
X/10=Pow
X=deepthroats

Pin Needle:
X/20=Pow
X=minutes of pegged nipples

Charge:
X*10=Pow
X=hours of cornertime

2) Did it hit? Roll D6

1. critical hit (hit=2)
2. Hit (hit=1)
3. Miss (hit=0)
4. Hit (hit=1)
5. Miss (hit=0)
6. Oops (hit=0 and see below)

If you got "oops" on your attack do the following:

Acid spit:
Drink recycled piss before attacking again

Pressure washer:
You must continue to hold your pee thru the counterattack.

Fists of fury,
Buns of Molren Steele,
Feet of fury,
Fine edged sword,
Pin needle
Force choke:
The spideroid gets an extra att die this turn.

Sock it to em:
Take your right sock off and stick it in your mouth for the counterattack roll.

Underhanded tactics:
Take your underwear off and stick it in your mouth for the counterattack roll.

Confuse ray:
You must listen to sissy/gay hypno thru the counterattack.

Thrust:
You must wear a butplug thru the counterattack.

Charge:
You must set a cornertime camera app with the duration of the counterattack. I hope you dont move.

(Pow-Def)*hit=dam

HP-dam=remaing HP

If HP=0 spideroid is defeated!

3) Counterattack!
If the spideroid you attacked is still alive, then it will counterattack you.

If you killed the spideroid this turn, any remaining spiroids attack you this turn only.

For each Att the spideroid has, it will roll an Att Die (D6)

But is it confused?

If yes toss coin,
Heads continue with rolling
Tails counterattck ends here

if not confused, continue with rolling.

1. Web shot to the eyes.
(15 minutes blinfolded with ducttape) negates confuse ray for next turn.

2. Web shot to mouth.
(15 minutes gagged with ducttape)
if "oops" was from sock it to em or underhanded tactics, i guess your stuck with your new stuffing.
Negates acid spit, pressure wash, force choke for next turn.

3. Web shot to hands.
(15 minutes with hands ducttaped together )
Negates fists of fury, buns of molten steele, feet of fury, fine edge sword, pin needle for next turn)

4. Web shot to crotch.
(8 hours with crotch rope)
If oops was from thrust, i guess your stuck with the butplug.
Negates acid spit, fists of fury, buns of molten steele, fine edge sword, underhanded tactics, thrust for next turn.

5. Web shot to feet
(15 minites with feet ducttaped together)
Negates feet of fury, sock it to em for next turn)

6. Cocooned! The spideroid attempts to mate with you.
(1 hour naked in a tight sleeping bag)
Any bondage you have from other dice is stuck until you get out of the cocoon.

In one turn there might be multple att dice in play so if you get more than one of the same number:

1,2,3,5 the duration of your spideroid bondage is added together.

4 the duration of your crotch rope is added together and can last longer then your bondage.

6 the duration of being cocooned is added together. Also if 3 6's are rolled in one turn, you must roll for an additional spideroid. Also you most roll for an additional spideriod for each 6 after that in this turn.

Durations do not have to be served in one shot. They can be split up, but they must be served before you go on to your next turn!

C. Continue posting your turns until you defeat all the spideroids! Remember this is for roleplaying! so have fun with it!

When you defeat all the spideroids for your first encounter you will receive: 50 Tavern Coins (T50)!

TCoins can be spent here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371996

oCoins can be saved here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368010

Current oCoin / Tcoin conversion rate:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90668

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Tavern Employee: (Pain/Tease & Denial)
Tavern Coins: T0

Orgasm Bank: balance: o1625; interest: o50/day; coupon: 50% off 1 orgasm.

Last edited by bondboyaaron; 09-11-2019 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Upped the Bounty
bondboyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #2
bondboyaaron

Hello my name is Aaron Bond. I work at the tavern as a janitor/whipping boy. I was going to leave the adventuring to other people.

But while cleaning in the tavern's cellar, it seems adventure found me! Out of the darkness popped out a spideroid! Ugly looking thing. (Rolled a d6 and got a 1... 100HP, 1 Att, 10 Def)

Before i could do anything about it, it bit me! Didnt hurt, but i could feel a difference. (Now i cant orgasm for a month or until this thing is dead!)

Fortunately for me, ive already started charging my sock it to em and underhanded tactics!

(I wont be able to use any attacks though until someone else posts! [No triple posting] sigh)

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Old 09-10-2019, 03:35 PM   #3
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Noticing his stage has got to be quite the mess Orin goes in to look for the janitor, bondboyaaron. Not finding him anywhere around the upstairs of the tavern, he finally heads down to the cellar. Hearing the boy's voice, Orin calls out as he enters the cellar "Hey could you do me a quick favor.... WHAT THE HECK!"

Seeing the boy tussling with this large ugly spider creature, Orin sighs to himself as he rushes in. Here he thought this nice easy gig at a Tavern would be a nice break from all of this, but no, adventuring life stocks him some more. Before he can reach the lad though, an other Spideroid, squares off with the bard (Rolled a 4 on mine so it is 10 HP, 6 ATT and 10 Def... well hopefully I can take out this glass cannon quick cuz those counter-attacks sound bad).

"What did you get your ass into?" Orin sighs to himself.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 04:14 PM   #4
bondboyaaron

I dont know, i answer Orin. These things just jumped out of nowhere!

My best shot right now is to SOCK IT TO EM!

[(3 days with same socks, sweaty)
(3-2)*5*3=15Pow
Roll a d6 for hit (got a 4, hit =1)
(15 pow - 10 def)*1 hit=5 dam
100 HP - 5 dam = 95 HP]

I take off my smelly socks and bop the spider like creature on what i think is its nose! It seems like that hurt him, but only a little bit. I have a dreadful feeling that this is going to be a long fight.

The socks seemed to have angered the beast and it shoots its webbing at me.

(This spideroid only has 1 att so only roll 1d6, got a 1)

The spideroid gets me right in the eyes. Ahh i cant see! I yell. I desperately try to remove the webbing from my eyes but its no use. I continue to try to claw the webbing from my eyes...

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Old 09-10-2019, 05:02 PM   #5
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Orin is an experienced adventurer, and seeing a glass cannon right in front of him clenches his ass cheeks tight and builds up for an all or nothing shot. 1...2...3...4... He knows he has to take his time and get this right. 76..77..78... He tries to control his breathing knowing he is in for the long haul. 134...135..136... The boy may have been better prepared for this but Orin knew what he was doing. 204..205..206... He can smell that sock the boy used on the orc from here, but that was not powerful enough for what Orin needed. 299...300...301... Now his ass was really getting sore from this beating, but he knew he had to keep an eye out for an opening. 375...376..377... Not much more time now, watching the spider he see it duck and there it is! 398...399...400! Hard as a rock Orin thrusts forward. (Rolled a 4!!! 400 dildo thrusts/20 = 20 power. 20 pow - 10 Def = 10 damage, spider dies). In one fell swoop Orin's rapier goes right through the Spiderlings head. Sweaty and not walking straight, Orin falls back, "I don't think I have another one of those in me kid."

Fuck my ass is sore. 400 dildo thrusts was quite the workout. Worth it though. I guess I don't understand the rules on this one, am I just done or does the one in front of you attack me back?

Loves

Punishment

Limits
Old 09-10-2019, 05:29 PM   #6
bondboyaaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
Orin is an experienced adventurer, and seeing a glass cannon right in front of him clenches his ass cheeks tight and builds up for an all or nothing shot. 1...2...3...4... He knows he has to take his time and get this right. 76..77..78... He tries to control his breathing knowing he is in for the long haul. 134...135..136... The boy may have been better prepared for this but Orin knew what he was doing. 204..205..206... He can smell that sock the boy used on the orc from here, but that was not powerful enough for what Orin needed. 299...300...301... Now his ass was really getting sore from this beating, but he knew he had to keep an eye out for an opening. 375...376..377... Not much more time now, watching the spider he see it duck and there it is! 398...399...400! Hard as a rock Orin thrusts forward. (Rolled a 4!!! 400 dildo thrusts/20 = 20 power. 20 pow - 10 Def = 10 damage, spider dies). In one fell swoop Orin's rapier goes right through the Spiderlings head. Sweaty and not walking straight, Orin falls back, "I don't think I have another one of those in me kid."

Fuck my ass is sore. 400 dildo thrusts was quite the workout. Worth it though. I guess I don't understand the rules on this one, am I just done or does the one in front of you attack me back?
(I intended for it to be played solo, so tecnically no. But somehow it got roleplayed in us being in the same location, where my spideroid technically saw you kill the other one and would get mad and attack you to retaliate. So ill leave it up to you, either have mine attack you, or just collect your reward

Btw, nice job killing it in one shot. What did you roll for your hit die? A 2 or 4 i hope)

While staggering blindly around the cellar,
I hear an immense thrust attack charging up.
I hit the deck just in time to hear it tear into the smaller spideroid, the death scream nerve wrenching.

Whats going on? I yell.

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Old 09-10-2019, 05:57 PM   #7
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, like I said I rolled a 4 on the hit, though a 1 would have been far more dramatic :P . Well since we are in the same room, I am going to take an attack from you spider, and attack it once (getting one more counter attack) before backing out. Partially because I have been edging while waiting for your reply and would hate for this Fine Edge Sword attack to go to waist . Just hope the spider doesn't get a 3 on his first attack...

Seeing his ally fall the spider in front of Bondboyaaron lashes out at Orin, shooting him right in the face. Still being blinded does not stop Orin's momentum as his blade comes down at the spider. (16 edges =16 Pow). That many dildo thrusts has really put Orin on edge, and the edge of his blade responds. (Rolled a 2 to hit, doing 6 damage). However the spider's retaliation, is more than Orin expected, (Spider rolled a 6) and the bard is cocooned against the wall unable to help the boy anymore. "I better have clean stage after this!" Orin yells from the wall, hoping that keeping the boy focused on the future will advert his panic.

Dang, well that worked from an RP stand point as to why he left the battle too. Now I just have to spend an hour naked in a sleeping bag tomorrow blindfolded with duct tape. This will be a new experience. Thanks for a fun game!

Loves

Punishment

Limits
Old 09-11-2019, 01:19 PM   #8
bondboyaaron

I finally peel the webbing off my eyes.
(I did 15 mins w ducttape around my eyes in a porta-john at work)

I see orin stuck to the wall wriggling but unable to move.

Im find where my socks landed. I pick them up and attempt to Sock It To Em once again at the beast before me.
(Roll a 6 on hit)
Oops i trip mid throw and my right sock, shockingly, lands right in my mouth. Eeeeewwuck.

Before i can spit it out the spideroid attacks!

(I put my disgusting right sock in my mouth all the way and Roll a 3)

It spews out webbing all over my hands. They are stuck together and they are all but useless.

I barely manage to spit out my sock.
(I spit the sock out)

Its time for some Underhanded Tactics. I reach in my trousers, my underwear is so dirty it magically comes out into my hand. I spin and toss the undies toward the spideroids face.

(Roll a 6 on hit)
Oops with my hands tied my balance is off, i trip again and somehow the dirty undies glide into my mouth. Its uncanny! And omg disgusting ahhhh!

Again swifter than swift, the spideroid attacks!
(Roll a 5)

Ohh webshot to the feet. I cant move my feet apart! This certainly puts a damper on fighting this thing...

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Last edited by bondboyaaron; 09-11-2019 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:59 PM   #9
bondboyaaron

I spit out my undies
Its so hard to move being bound hand and foot. But eventually i work my way out of the webbing.
(Spent 15 mins bound with ducttape hand and foot in the shower)

Its time for me to release... Pressure wash
(Roll 3)

But it misses! This is why im the janitor not an adventurer! Sigh.

Without any sympathy the spideroid attacks again!
(5) i take webbing to the feet, trip, and fall face down on the floor.

As im laying there i wonder what that smell is? I look up and there my undies are right in front of me! I quickly grab them and huck them at my foe as quick as i can. Such an Underhanded tactic!

(3) i miss entirely. I cant beleive it! Im going to be fighting this thing forever!

The spideroid tenses up (6) and fires a huge ball of webbing, cocooning my whole body!

Im down and out unless i can escape, but this spideroid still has 89 HP left.

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk