Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #1
commandoguy

Default A New Beginning [Fiction]

"Now are you sure you wanna start this?"

This was Luke's girlfriend Michelle. They had been discussing scenarios to spice up their relationship and Luke spilled his fantasy of being a complete slave. He told her of his secret fetishes from humiliation, cross dressing and bondage and everything in between. Michelle was not really suprised, he was quite a submissive boyfriend, he would always worship her pussy and ass and never asked for it to be reciprocated.

"If we do this I'm in complete control, to the outside world you'll still be Luke but in our home and when I decide you'll be my little bitch". Luke couldn't believe it, he had wanked off to these thoughts for as long as he could remember and now it was on the brink of becoming reality. "Ok Michelle, please please please". "I like the begging, do it on your knees", Michelle was already enjoying the power! Luke got to his knees and pleaded with his girlfriend of one year. He looked up at her strong thighs, the curves of her c cup breasts and on to her black hair that ran down both sides of her soft face.

"Ok bitch from now on your all mine to do whatever and whenever I please. There are some rules tho. I know you enjoy wearing my thongs so thats the only underwear from now on you will wear. Throw out your boxers their only for real men not bitches like you. Every morning you will be given my underwear from the previous day and you will lick it clean, then unless its a commando day you will put it on and hand wash it for me at night. You will also spend most of your time naked but we will be going shopping for some outfits. Another rule is you will have a bath ready for me every night and you will only be allowed bathe in my filth after words. I also now own you penis so you will need permission to urinate and you'll need to do something special to get to cum so you better be good. I will also control what you eat and I'm sure I'll think of more!"

Luke was so hard. All of this seemed too good to be true and he wished he could just jerk off at all this stimulation. He particularly liked the thong rule, he loved the humiliating feeling of putting one on and the fear that it mite be seen by people throughout the day, he also loved the taste of Michelle's pussy juice and hoped he would get a proper taste soon.

"So are you ready to be my slave?" Michelle asked. "Yes Michelle" Luke responded. "Thats mistress you idiot, I told you this changes out realationship so you can only call me mistress from now on". "I'm sorry.....mistress". "Good your learning quick, I miten't need to punish you too much if you keep this up". Secretly Luke hoped he'd be bent over her knee and spanked as he'd never been spanked before! "Ok slave what are you waiting for....strip"!
commandoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this is an excellent start to the story, I look forward to the reast

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #3
truthdevil

hiya, nice story you got going here
keep writing

wouldn't wanna be Luke!!
truthdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:26 PM   #4
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimousbob View Post
this is an excellent start to the story, I look forward to the reast
I couldn't agree more. Good job.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #5
tilly07
Account Banned

I couldn't agree more then them it's really good.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:07 AM   #6
commandoguy

Default A New Beginning

Luke undressed and removed his underwear to reveal a raging erection. "Nice hard on dumb ass pity you won't be using that for a while" Michelle said. "Now bitch we're going shopping so i'm going to have to dress you, I'm going to start easy on you but it will get more and more humiliating as we get into this". Michelle left Luke alone in the room wondering what was going to happen to him. He had never been so turned on in his life. She eventually returned and Luke understood what she meant. "Here are some of my clothes but they are not so girly that people will fully know what a complete sissy boy you reallly are. Well what are you waiting for, get into them". Michelle was starting to sound impatient, something that had never registered with Luke before. Luke put the clothes on so that he had on a pink t shirt, pink socks, a pair of skinny legged jeans and an old pair of Michelles runners. Luckily he was a very similar shape to Michelle. The runners were causing discomfort but it was going commando it her jeans that the real awkwardness was happening as they weren't built for erections!

"Now we're going shopping and of course you're paying my little bitch, you look ridiculous by the way". Michelle brought Luke to a lingerie store where she had bought outfits previously but this time Luke knew it'd be slightly different. "Now I'm going to pick you an outfit and if you wear it than later you'll get rewarded but if you don't...well you can only guess whats going to happen". Michelle picked him out a black and blue basque with a lace thong and suspender belt to match. Luke was also given a pair of fishnets to put on as well. Luke liked the sound of the reward so he slipped them on and put "HIS" clothes back on again. Michelle laughed straight in his face. "You look so sexy honey, you are the prettiest girl here and everyone can tell you're in lingerie too"! Now the basque was very obvious but Luke really wanted a reward!

The rest of the shopping was fairly uneventful, cakes groceries the usual bits were bought. They arrived back home and Luke was told to strip once again and leave the room as Michelle was going to get ready for his reward. When he returned he couldn't believe his eyes, she was wearing the lingerie he had been in all day. The room was cleared and all that was left was a mat, a chair and a cake. "Remember I said I'd control your food? Well have some cake slut".Luke was ordered onto his knees and told he could only eat his mouth and not using his hands. With that Michelle slammed her feet into the cake and Luke knew what was instore. "Your to eat every bit of this, all off my feet, I hope you enjoy your reward". With that Luke got to his knees and had a foot wedged into his mouth.

So guys what do we think so far? Its my first story so be nice!
Old 08-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #7
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

why cant i write this good

brill story
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:28 AM   #8
commandoguy

Ok here's the next part, hope you guys are enjoying it and please leave feedback as its my first story.

Luke spend the next 2 hours eating the cream cake off the feet of his new mistress and was actually loving it, it was humiliating to be sucking toes while naked but something about it was clicking with him and so far had no regrets about handing control,off his life over to his girlfriend.

After the cake was all gone it had gotten pretty late and Michelle said it was time for bed. Now as they were a couple Luke expected to be sleeping in their king sized bed and hopped under the covers only to be flicked in the ear by Michelle. "Now you hardly think slaves get to sleep with their mistress do ya, get on the floor and as punishment your not allowed have a blanket or pillow". Luke was in for a cold uncomfortable nite. Just as he was about to lie down, Michelle came over to him "Open your mouth bitch". With that she slid off her thong to reveal her shaved pussy and jammed the thong in Lukes mouth and for good measure tied a sock around his mouth to act as a ballgag so the thong wouldn't slip out. "Thats yours for the nite and to wear tomorrow my little slut, good nite". Michelle slapped him on the face and Luke fell to the ground in shock, Michelle's thong felt wetin his mouth but the taste of her juices sent a pulse down his body and ensured some pleasent dreams for him that nite.

Luke woke the following morning to find Michelle was already up and about. She came into the room and explained that today was his lucky day as today would be a full crossdressing day. "First things first we need to get rid off all that body hair". Luke was scared. He was placed on the bed and spread eagled. He suddenly realised his gag would now act to keep his screams muffled as Michelle started pouring wax onto every hair of his body. The pain was frightful as she reveled in ripping off the strips and by the end Luke was raw all over and a funny shade of pink.

Michelle then untied him and ordered him to slip on his black see thru thong and to wait till she came back. She arrived back with a pair of 6" stilletos and told him to put them on. Luke had never worn heels before but always fancied the look of them. Michelle then put a line of cellotape down on the ground and explained todays challenge. He would have to walk up and down model style on the strip and everytime he walked off it he would be punished. Luke was a lil nervous but thought to himself how hard could it be to walk in heels. So Luke in his sexy thong, semi erection and 6" heels set off down the "runway"......
Old 08-21-2008, 01:08 PM   #9
jono mckenzie
getDare Ladder

Send a message via MSN to jono mckenzie

Excellent story, please carry on!

I love Psyduck! XD
jono mckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #10
commandoguy

Ok here's the next part, I really hope people are enjoying it!

From the get go it was clear that Luke was not going to be able to walk in these heels and fell over twice before Michelle put a stop to it. "Your such a gay sissy boy and you can't even manage my heels, you know what that means"? "Yes mistress", Luke replied "it means i get punished".
"It sure does, now strip and put your elbows on my table and bend over it, your going to receive 50 spanks. 10 with my hand, 10 with a belt, 10 with a wooden spoon, ten with the back of my shoe and finally ten with a paddle. For each spank you have to reply with thank you mistress may I have another. If you fail to reply I'll add 5 more to the total. Is that understood you whore"? "Yes" Luke replied.

Michelle got to work punishing her slave and his ass got redder and redder as the spanking continued. He was able to answer her most of the time but she could tell he was struggling because his whole body was trembling with each slap and he finally missed a few as the back of her shoe whacked off his bare skin. She added a total of 20 spanks at the end and Luke was red by the end of it. "I hope this punishment will serve as a reminder not to piss me off not Lukey boy". Luke was not really listening at this stage, the pain from all the spanking was killing him. He was in fierce pain but was still enjoying it and was wondering what was going to happen next.

He was just going to get up from his position of being bent over the table when he was clipped across the head. "And what do you think your doing" Michelle asked. "Did I give you permission to get up? Did I say the punishment was over, cos I don't remember giving you permission to get up"
I'm sorry Mistress, please continue punishing me, do whatever you want.
With that Michelle lit a candle and told Luke she would be back in a second. Luke had a feeling this was going to hurt. Michelle came back and picked up the candle and proceeded to drip hot wax on Luke's ass, his already raw ass. Luke let out a scream and passed out from the pain.
Old 08-23-2008, 05:35 AM   #11
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This is a great story, I hope you keep working on it

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:49 AM   #12
commandoguy

Luke woke up spread eagled, naked on the bed, silk scarves had him completly at the mercy of his mistress. He was starting to get worried when Michelle popped in with some candles. "We're going to paly with some fire my little slave". Luke was not impressed with this and begged her to not do this. this was not part of his plan at all! Michelle was starting to get annoyed at his moaning and decided their was only one thing for it. She slid of her panties and popped them into Luke's mouth, she then wrapped a sock around the back of his head to ensure that the panties could not escape from his mouth. "How'd ya like that slut?" Michelle asked. She need not have bothered as Luke's penis got immediatly hard at the smell and taste of her jucies, oh how he longed for her pussy on his face. Michelle then laid out the rules. "Here I have 5 different colour candles, each one will burn a little differently so for each colour you guess right, you will be rewarded however for each colour you get wrong you will be punished and after last nights punishment I really don't thing you want anymore now do you Luke?" Luke nodded his head in agreement. Michelle now only wearing a strapless white lace bra and 4" pink heels started lighting the candles. Luke wanted so badly to fuck her and hoped if he did well in this task he mite be allowed. Michelle then approached him with a blindfold in her hand and put it over his eyes, just before she left she gave his testicles a little squeeze and even a sensation as small as this gave pleasure to poor Luke. She also removed the gag so he could guess the colours. "Now Luke, you know whats at stake now don't you, so lets begin with the first candle". the first drips of wax fell onto Luke's nipples and he let out a little scream, it was going to be along night.....
Old 11-02-2008, 07:50 AM   #13
commandoguy

So what do people thing, should I keep going??
Old 06-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #14
commandoguy

Luke was exhausted from teh candle wax and was in tears for a finish. His mistress finally agreed to untie him and said that she would give him something nice to do. So she told him to lie flat on the bed and she blindfolded him. She then slid up his body and positioned her pussy over his face. "Your finally getting what you want, its just a pity I won't let you see", she laughed.

"You know what to do", she told Luke. And he did. He began slowly licking her clit and she had inserted a finger in her pussy. Luke was loving the smell and taste as her juices ran down his face. This went on for half an hour gradually building up until she collapsed on him in ecstacy. She'd climaxed and Luke was fully erect at the scream she was letting out. She wiped her pussy all over Lukes face. He was now covered in her scent and loved it.

"Thats my boy, you done well Luke, you little slut", she said to him. He was hoping he'd now get to cum. "As a reward, you now get to cum". Luke was so happy to hear this. "Turn over", she barked. This confused Luke but he did as he was told, not wanting to be punished again. He then heard the snap of a rubber glove and thought uh-oh!

"Your going to cum Luke but without any satisfaction". She inserted her finger up his ass and began massaging his prostrate, after awhile Luke felt a trickle of cum escape his cock. He was dejected and still unbeleivably horny. This was the worst of all the punishments he'd faced as he had so looked forward to cumming.

"Thank your mistress, see ain't I good to you"? " Now time to clean up" She wiped up the cum with a crusty thong she'd worn that day that was wet from her pussy and shoved it in Luke's mouth.

"Nite Luke, enjoy the taste". With that she pushed him out of the bed and left him naked, blindfolded and gagged with a thong soaked in his own cum.

Luke's life had really changed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk