Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-31-2017, 05:03 PM   #1
justyrocks

Nuclear How to stop icy hot burns

a while back i picked up a tube of icy hot to see why it is such a popular punishment method, shortly after applying i found out why and quickly decided it wasnt for me. recently a master punished me using it and i could not stand it. and had to find ways to cool my burning crotch.

disclaimer

I am not a doctor nor an expert but i am an avid google searcher who has found some things to help sooth that burn
  1. First you want to get rid of any extra ointment
  2. next wash it off the affected area as best you can
  3. now use something oil based such as vaseline or olive oil to help pull out the active ingredient
  4. wash with soap and water
  5. repeat if necessary

many different places on the web offer help but i have found that vaseline works well but just know that this may not help everyone. once the burn starts to subside check for chemical burns if there are any you may need to go to the hospital to have them treated, just tell them that your friend thought i would be a funny prank.

Limits
Hard;Body fluids, Family, Animals, Anything immoral or illegal,face, sissification
Dislikes;cum eating, long denial, clothing control, spanking, bondage,corner time, line writing, essays
Likes;Light spanking,bondage, line writing(less than 20 lines), hidden public
Email: [email protected]
justyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
help!, icy hot, icy-hot, icyhot