Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #16
captainsatkins

this is brilliant.
captainsatkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #17
A_Potato

Sorry for the dry spell. I'll try to have the next part out by Wednesday.
A_Potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:47 AM   #18
Abby9

Microphone

Hey no rush just when you can post.

Love, Abby :P
Abby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #19
A_Potato

Default Part 5

Part 5: Zoe’s Story

Zoe covered her intimate areas even as she made her way across the darkened field. Her embarrassment wasn’t logical or based on people seeing her; although that definitely contributed. She just really didn’t like being naked, even when she showered. It wasn’t that she was ashamed of her body, she just didn’t like being exposed and uncovered. Her face was warm against the cool night and she finally made it to the first lit road she had to cross. Zoe too had decided to go through the neighborhoods; although she went on the other side of campus as Irene so the two wouldn’t be accused of going together. Zoe crouched behind a bush and sized up the crossing.

Jenna held Zoe’s clothes bag in her hand as she scurried from bush to bush, following Zoe along the edge of the field. Jenna decided to take the upfront approach, and just try to see Zoe as many times as she could. Jenna figured Zoe would be embarrassed by being seen by anyone. Jenna had even brought her camera on the off chance of snapping some picks of Zoe as she made her way to her dorm. Jenna also had texted a friend to help her embarrass Zoe, and expected to meet up with her once she figured out where Zoe was going.

Zoe jumped up and bolted across the road. She ran hunched over to minimize her exposure; hands covering her breasts and pussy. She made it to the sanctuary of darkness on the other side of the road and crouched down. After a few moments, she began making her way down the road, going around the lit parts of the sidewalk carefully. She had just gone around one of the lit parts and was crossing a road when she found herself in complete illumination. A car had turned a corner down the road and was now headed straight for Zoe and could clearly she that she was wandering around in the buff. Zoe’s eyes widened. She shrieked. She heard a whistle of approval come from the car and she immediately took off running in the other direction. Instead of continuing down the dark neighborhood sidewalk she was one, Zoe darted into an alley between two large campus buildings. Panting, she crouched down behind some boxes and watched the vehicle turn and drive away.

Jenna knew this was her chance. It’s no good to expose Zoe when she’s in a quiet neighborhood, she thought; much better to humiliate her on campus! Jenna noted her luck as the car pulled away. She sent a quick text to her friend Tara and crept into the alleyway.

Tara got the text message and picked up her pace. Zoe was in an alleyway with one exit, and Tara was close to it. Tara would hide behind the corner and wait for Jenna to flush Zoe out into the lighted campus path before she began her pursuit as well. Tara leaned up next to the building and waited.

Jenna spotted Zoe next to some boxes and instantly knew what to do. She just wanted to have Zoe exposed and seen for as long as possible. It didn’t matter if it was just her and her friend, Jenna knew being seen by anyone would greatly embarrass Zoe. Jenna broke her cover with a loud wolf call directed straight at Zoe.

Zoe almost jumped out of her skin. One instant she thought she was concealed and alone, the next she heard someone wolf call and turned in a snap to see what was going on. When she realized that someone was calling at her, she panicked and began running in the other direction. She didn’t even notice that the other direction was straight out into the lighted paths of campus.

Tara watched as Jenna chased Zoe, hooting and hollering at Zoe’s nakedness. As soon as Zoe broke into the light, Tara shouted out with equal teasing, “You go girl, woo!” and began chasing her as well.
“Yeah, shake that ass.”
“Woo! Strut your stuff, sexy!”
“Check out that body, oh man!” The two girls chased and teased relentlessly.

Zoe was scrambling, trying to get away. She didn’t know who these girls were or how they found her, but their teasing had made her face turn scarlet. Cupping her breasts fiercely with both hands, Zoe continued to run down the path. She at that point, she spotted the darkened courtyard to the art building. Maybe I can lose them in there, she thought. Zoe bolted towards the building, now completely conscience of just how naked and exposed she was.

Alex was walking part the art courtyard, smiling and remembering how she had embarrassed Nicole by setting up two boys to see her full on. Alex was headed back to her dorm after putting Nicole’s clothes bag on her doorknob. As she walked, Alex noticed something that would’ve been more peculiar had it not been for recent events. Alex spotted a girl running ass naked through campus, with two girls hot in pursuit hollering out and teasing her about her nakedness. Alex instantly recognized one of the pursuers, Jenna. She remembered Jenna from when they were planning on how to embarrass their respective victims. That must mean the naked one is Zoe, she thought to herself. Itching for the thrill of humiliating one of the girls that took her spot in the sorority, Alex decided she would help the girls with their fun. Alex darted to the only other entrance of the courtyard and waited.

Zoe had given Jenna and Tara the slip. Jenna and Tara stood at the entrance to the courtyard, wondering if Zoe had darted in or just rounded the corner and continued towards her dorm. Panting heavily, Jenna and Tara eventually looked at each other with an air of defeat. They both assumed their fun for the evening was over.

Zoe was elated to no longer have girls chasing her and hooting at her. She walked slowly, catching her breath and reveling in the darkness and sanctuary of the courtyard. She breathed a heavy sigh of relief, although prematurely. Her respite was ended when she heard a new voice call out teasingly.
“Hey there sexy, come here often?”

Alex smiled as Zoe immediately turned and ran the way she had come in the courtyard. Alex had no taken up the fun of chasing her and calling out or whistling. Alex wondered where the other two girls were only until they broke out of the courtyard.

Jenna and Alex had all but decided to go home when, as if by some miracle, a naked Zoe came running out of the courtyard. Jenna and Alex stood in shock until they saw Alex come out of the darkness as well, calling out “With an ass like that, no wonder you like showing it off!” All three girls instantly understood their common interest and gave chase.

Heart now pounding from adrenaline, Zoe sprinted away from the other three girls. After the last comment, Zoe had both hands behind her back covering her butt, leaving her front totally exposed. After all of this running, Zoe had almost forgotten her goal. My dorm! she thought. It’s the next building on the left! I’m almost home! Zoe felt newly invigorate and started swinging her arms at her sides to run even faster. With her new determination, Zoe started pulling away. Fifteen steps, ten steps, five steps, Zoe burst through the front door of her residence hall. Zoe ignored the startled front desk clerk and the two guys sitting in the lobby, jaws now slack looking at the beautiful naked girl in front of them. Zoe took three long strides to her left and disappeared into the stairwell.

The three girls made it through the door and spotted two guys staring wistfully at the stair well door. Alex and Tara figured their work was done and Jenna went to the elevator. Zoe lived on the top floor, so Jenna could get the bag to Zoe’s door before Zoe climbed all those stairs. Jenna rode the elevator up until it stopped unexpectedly on the fifth floor. Jenna was confused until the door opened, revealing a still naked Zoe.

Zoe had figured now that she was out of the lobby, she could take the elevator up the next six floors. She had pressed the up button on the fifth floor, expecting no one to be on it. She immediately recognized Jenna as one of the girls chasing her. Zoe was flabbergasted.

Zoe looked and Jenna. Jenna looked at Zoe. Jenna slowly lifted the hand containing the bag with Zoe’s clothes.
“These are yours.”
Zoe lifted her hand equally slowly to grab the bag from Jenna. She retracted the bag so that it covered herself. Both girls looked immensely confused. The elevator was called to the lobby, so the doors closed. Jenna descended, and Zoe stood on the fifth floor. Neither girl shook the confused and dazed looks on their faces for some time. Zoe opened the bag and starting dressing. A huge sense of relief washed over her as she slid one leg after another through her panties, then her pants. She hadn’t even gotten her shirt completely on when the elevator opened a second time; now empty. Zoe got on it and rode it to the top floor, where she walked into her room and fell asleep.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #20
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Magnificient writing again! Nice building up of suspense! Thanks!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #21
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

"Jenna and Alex had all but decided to go home when, as if by some miracle, a naked Zoe came running out of the courtyard. Jenna and Alex stood in shock until they saw Alex come out of the darkness as well, calling out “With an ass like that, no wonder you like showing it off!” All three girls instantly understood their common interest and gave chase."

Oops! In all the excitement of running around chasing the completely naked Zoe, the three girls chasing her got their names confused!

Great chapter! I was hoping you would throw a quick twist in at the end when you wrote "Zoe burst through the front door of her residence hall. Zoe ignored the startled front desk clerk and the two guys sitting in the lobby, jaws now slack looking at the beautiful naked girl in front of them. Zoe took three long strides to her left and disappeared into the stairwell."

What if Zoe has entered an all male dorm by accident?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:21 AM   #22
A_Potato

Yeah, I guess I did mix those names up. Good catch. Oh well.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:32 AM   #23
boston$$
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Potato View Post
Yeah, I guess I did mix those names up. Good catch. Oh well.

Amazing story so far can't wait for the next installment
boston$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:16 AM   #24
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

omg please continue this was a great idea and there great stories!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #25
A_Potato

Default Part 6, Finale

Please enjoy my story and then read the note at the bottom. Don't skip over it, that would be rude.
================================================== =======
Part 6: Catherine’s Story

Catherine slumped down on the field as the other four girls disappeared into the distance. She had barely been comfortable running naked with four other girls across a dark barren field. Now she was alone, still naked, a long way from her dorm, and there was a whole campus between her and where she wanted to be. Catherine just kept wishing she was in her bed, in her pajamas, warm and covered. Quite the opposite was true, and Catherine was becoming more and more aware of it. After a few minutes of being upset, Catherine stood up slowly, wrapped her arms around herself in strategic locations, and started trudging to campus.

Hannah was quite bored watching Catherine sulk in the field while all the other girls ran off in pursuit of their naked victims. Hannah felt her phone buzz in her pocket, and looked down to answer a text message. With rotten luck, when she looked up again Catherine was almost all the way across the field. Shit, Hannah thought. She grabbed Catherine’s clothes and took off after her, not wanting to lose an opportunity like this.

Catherine made it to the building on campus and darted into a dark alleyway between two buildings. Comfortable at her concealment, Catherine relaxed a little and started walking faster and more upright, thinking that being naked wasn’t so bad. She even took a chance to look back to check out her own ass as it jiggles playfully with each step. Catherine smiled.

Hannah was now pissed at herself. She had seen Catherine go into the alleyway, but couldn’t find her. She darted quickly in a zigzag from on building to the next, looking for her. She thought she saw Catherine out of the corner of her eye, and looked over her shoulder as she jogged forward.

WHAM!!! Both girls slammed headfirst into each other. Both girls fell backwards onto their butts and held their reeling heads. Catherine shook it off first and saw, to her shock, he shirt laying in front of her. In the collision, the bag with Catherine’s clothes had opened and spilled out a few of her garments.
“Hey!” Hannah said as she grabbed up the bag and it’s contents. Catherine, however, grabbed the bag tightly as well and wouldn’t let go.
“Why the hell do you have my clothes?” Catherine said indignantly, wrestling for the bag.
“It’s your initiation, let go!” Hannah replied.
The girls tugged back and forth at the bag until they realized neither was letting go.
“We need to figure something out,” Hannah said. “You aren’t supposed to get your clothes back until after initiation.”
“They’re my clothes,” Catherine replied. “If you don’t give them back, it’s stealing.”
“”So, what do we do?” Hannah asked.
A few seconds passed. Both girls tugged halfheartedly at the bag, accepting one would not overpower the other.
“How about this,” Catherine said after a few moments. “A battle of wits, a bet. If I lose, I’ll give up the bag willingly. If you lose, I get the bag and you have to put your clothes in it.”
“I don’t know… What’s the bet?”
“I bet you I can ask you three yes or no questions that you answer truthfully. After that, I will guess what state you are from.”
Ha! Thought Hannah. She figured Catherine had a one in fifty shot at winning. With that in mind, Hannah decided to up the stakes.
“Okay, I’ll take your bet, but change the terms. I have a bit of rope with me right now. Once the loser gets naked, they get their hands tied behind their back so they can’t cover up.”
This made Catherine visibly nervous. With that, Hannah spoke up again.
“And,” she added, “loser had to run straight to their dorm. No back alleys or shaded areas. In the light the whole time, straight to the dorm.”
“Oh…okay,” Catherine’s voice shook. These stipulations made her more and more uncomfortable.
“Those are the rules. Loser gets naked, hands tied behind back, and streaks through the light on the way to her dorm. What’s the matter, scared?”
“N-no,” Catherine stuttered. “I get three questions and then one guess, right?”
“Right,” Hannah confirmed.
“Okay, question one. Does your state touch the ocean?”
Hannah smirked. It was a smart question, but she remained unworried. “Yes”
“Okay, question two. Does your state name begin with an M?”
Hannah laughed loudly. “Wow! What a waste of a question. Your first one was clever, but that was just sad. No, it doesn’t start with M”
“Okay,” Catherine said undauntedly. “Last question.” Catherine stood up tall and looked Hannah straight in the eye with a smirk. “Did you forget you were wearing your Washington Swim Tournament shirt today?”
Hannah was perplexed for a moment, then looked down in horror. Emblazoned on her chest against a dark blue background were the words “Washington Swim Tournament 2009” with an illustration of a swimmer in the outline of the state.
“You’re from Washington,” Catherine said triumphantly. “Start stripping.”
Catherine breathed a sigh of relief as she shimmied into her jeans. Now slipping her shirt over her head and reveling in the feeling of cloth against her skin, Catherine shot a look at the now naked Hannah. Red in the face, arms sheepishly covering her exposed areas, and still reeling from her defeat, Hannah looked at Catherine with pleading eyes.
Catherine responded unsympathetically, “I just wanted my clothes back; you were the one that made all those crazy terms. Now you suffer the consequences.”
Hannah turned around slowly, breathing a heavy sigh. She slipped her hands off her front and slid them behind her back. Catherine lifted her arms so her elbow were bent at a right angle. “We wouldn’t want you spoiling the view of that nice ass of yours,” Catherine chided smugly. Catherine expertly tied Hannah’s arms behind her back and tightened the knot for good measure.
“Mush!” Catherine barked at she slapped Hannah hard on the butt. Startled, Hannah ran out into the lit path and made a beeline for her dorm. Catherine goaded her on as she ran by remarking, “Wow, how embarrassing!” and “Cover up, everyone can see your tits!”
Hannah tried to ignore her and kept running. She couldn’t sprint because her breasts bounced so much, so she jogged briskly. Hands being her back, nude body open for the world to see, Hannah jogged. She heard far of whistles and shouts, and each one made her face redder and redder. Taking the steps to her dorm building two at a time, Hannah stopped and ducked behind the door.
“Okay, it’s done. Untie me!”
Catherine looked at her with mock confusion. “Untie you? When was that part of the deal?” Hannah looked at her with indignation. “As far as I’m concerned,” Catherine continued,” We’re square.”
Catherine tossed the bag of clothes at Hannah feet, turned around, and walked away. Unable to form words due to her rage and humiliation, Hannah failed to retort before Catherine disappeared into the night.
Great, thought Hannah, now what?
================================================== =======
This concludes this story. I feel I should apologize for running out of steam on this one. In retrospect, I should not have restricted myself by mandating five separate stories. If you enjoyed my work and want me to write more, please comment on this post. Seriously, the more people comment, the more likely I am to get inspired to write more. I hope you enjoyed my story.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #26
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Yes, I must admit I was hoping for a more "climatic" finish! Or at least one with several "climaxes"! Being as the title deals with ENF, it seems appropriate that Hannah experience the embarrassing part of ENF among some of the male student body!

I hope you continue to write along these lines -- your story has been very compelling!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:27 AM   #27
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

god there briliant i hope they dont end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #28
Apollo
Baby Member

Indeed, I would have enjoyed something more to this. Truthfully, I was expecting one additional chapter - a final decision from the sorority and a final ENF for anyone who was decided to have failed the last initiation. In any case, this was a good story and I hope to hear more from you.
Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #29
Desril

Great story(stories?), I'd love to see more, some of them sound like they'd be fun if they happened to me.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:45 AM   #30
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Hey just continue, other dorm, other girls, dorm against dorm tord,... You write brilliant, it would be stupid to spoil this!! Thanks!! bd
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes stolen, enf, initiation