Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2015, 01:14 PM   #1
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Default Person Above Trapped In Underwear (EQUAL OPPORTUNITY)

This is similar to the Person Above Trapped In Diapers (EQUAL OPPORTUNITY) thread

You have the choice to either be locked in your underwear OR to free somebody OR to beg to be let free. Freeing somebody DOES NOT lock you in your underwear.

When trapped in underwear you can remove them to go to the toilet and shower but they must be on at all other times and wearing other underwear is not permitted

Rules for being trapped in underwear:
1. Post something along the lines of "I'm trapped in underwear now!"
2. No taking off your underwear except to shower or use the toliet. If you cum you must cum in your underwear, not in the shower or toliet
3. You are trapped until somebody frees you. You may post here to beg to be freed every 24 hours unless told otherwise.

Rules for freeing somebody:
1. You can not free somebody who hasn't been in underwear for AT LEAST 24 hours. Check their post.
2. To free somebody, post something along the lines of "Username1234, you're free to go!"
3. DON'T GO EASY. Why not let them stay in that pair of underwear for a week or longer? If somebody begs to be freed, you can deny them and extend their time in underwear or give them something to make it worse (within limits).

EXAMPLE:
Person 1: I'm trapped in underwear.
Person 2: I'm trapped in underwear.
Person 3: Person 1 is free!
Person 4: I'm trapped in underwear.
Person 1: Please let me free!
Person 3: Person 1, you may not be free and You may ask again in 2 days.
Person 4: I need to be freed! Somebody's gonna find out!
Person 5: Person 4, you may not be free. As punishment, put syrup down your underwear.

-------

All credit goes to DiaperedKittyBoy

I'm trapped in boxer shorts!
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to WedgieGary1996 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, dare, smelly, underwear, underwear control