Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2023, 09:30 PM   #8
germagrimes

i finally tried it again. i more new bananas and waited until they were almost rotten, totally brown. i put on my large boxer briefs, the nicest pair i have because it was the most stretchy. Then i peeled the 2 bananas, it was a struggle as they were already mush, but i got the first peeled in one piece and the second broke into two. i placed the whole banana down the back, i stretched the large underwear down and didn't even contact my ass. i then dropped the 2 halves in the front, they stayed put because of the ball pouch. i started with the back wedgie, pulling up hard with both hands. The whole banana lifted up and into be ass crack, squeezing itself between my cheeks. i took me a while, wedgieing back and forth before the bananas were Finally mush. during the process much of the banana fell out of the leg hole. Like a good boy, i licked it up from the floor, swallowing some, while spitting the rest back into the front.
After it was mush, i started the 30 minute timer. The banana seeped in and under my but crack, and was smeared up my back and in my hairy bush. When the timer finished, i stood over my chair and pulled my waist over the back. as i sat down the fabric that was up my ass teared a little. this was definitely the most painful wedgie i have ever done, as the underwear could only stretch so much. when the second timer was up, most of the banana was dried out and sticky, with the crotch area being the only place where the banana was still mushy

thanks alot for the dare, and sorry it took me so long to do it. i also enjoyed the underwear destruction dare you gave me earlier. ill be home alone again next week and would LOVE to continue this thread. maybe try ill something different or push my dislikes a little

to anyone who may see this, reply with a dare! ill be willing to try anything once, and i love to write reports.

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, boxers, home alone, messy, underwear