Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-13-2022, 03:52 AM   #1
kinqui

Default M31/F30 seeking dares to do together

We keep talking about doing dares tougher then never actually get around to it 🙃

We’re hoping for some dares oriented to two (sub-leaning switchy) people. His likes/limits/etc are super similar to mine in signature. If you’ve got links to old threads/faproulettes/other, that’d be great, or of course any fresh ideas ☺️

Thanks!

Likes: piss, scat, diapers, light pain, hidden public, online exposure, praise, being made to do humiliating things, toilet control
Limits: piss/scat eating/drinking, permanent, illegal, face pics/identifying info, public/involving others that don’t consent, heavy pain, spending money

I have my own place, usually have some diapers, and plenty of toys.
kinqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 04:33 AM   #2
Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

Wear each other dirty diaper and masturbate in them?
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 06:44 AM   #3
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

There are always a lot of dares on faproulette. Here is something for your exposure kink:
https://www.faproulette.co/43466/cou...oto-challenge/

Let us know what numbers you've rolled and how you've performed the dare.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 10:02 AM   #4
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Good old Padiddle! Go for a drive at night, preferably in one direction if you have the time. Every time you see a car with a headlight out, you yell padiddle and touch the ceiling. Last one to yell and touch has to strip one piece if clothing. Drive until one person is naked. Winner gets to put their clothes back on, loser goes home naked. (Or any other bet you might choose to have)

As an alternate, my ex and I used to play this persistently every time we drove. Instead of stripping, you'd get a point. First to 10 points wins and wipes the score clean. Winner gets one sexual favor banked for any time they want.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 11:09 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinqui View Post
We keep talking about doing dares tougher then never actually get around to it 🙃

We’re hoping for some dares oriented to two (sub-leaning switchy) people. His likes/limits/etc are super similar to mine in signature. If you’ve got links to old threads/faproulettes/other, that’d be great, or of course any fresh ideas ☺️

Thanks!
Spend a weekend handcuffed to each other, Or ir you want to go the whole hog make it ankle cuffs as well.

Keys secured in a kitchensafe for the duration.
Old 10-21-2022, 03:56 PM   #6
2bchew
getDare Addict

Ok keeping with your mutual likes........

From now on when you 2 are together you have to ask each others permission to use the bathroom.

Now you COULD just say yes or no buuuuttttt whers the fun in that?

You could say yes but stand on 1 foot for 5 minutes first. Or, strip naked and do 25 jumping jacks first.

You could say yes but you can not use the toilet and make the other one pick a place to go.

Or yes but first you have to bring me to orgasm using your mouth.

Or lets get messy. Say yes but first you have to strip from the waist down and sit in the tub while you pee.

Or yes but first put on a diaper and hold it while we go to McDonalds drive thru for a pop, and when we get to the window you must pee then. Of course you could make that easier or harder depending on if the peeer is just sitting in the passenger seat or actually has to interact from the drivers seat.

Have fun with it, be silly or benefit from it, or humiliate them or be mean but just remember whatever you do to the other your turn to go will come soon enough and that person will be getting you back.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple