Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-13-2021, 02:55 AM   #1
MarkAndJenny

Swatch Control a couple!

Hi everyone! We are Mark and Jenny (not our real names), a couple who's always up to some kinky fun. We found out we both used to have accounts on getDare years ago and decided to create a common account and have some fun here together.

Mark is 27. He's average weight and has a bit of a dad bod (which Jenny loves). Short black curly hair, green eyes, and a week-old stubble on his face. Mark will probably be writing most of our posts here and will sign them will M.

Jenny is 28. She's short and petite, with an ass that leaves a bit to be desired and cute B cups (which Mark loves). Shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes and glasses on her cute tiny nose. Jenny will be signing her posts with J.

We are looking to let you getDare perverts control the next two weeks of our sex life, starting on Wednesday, September 13. This includes when and how we have sex, if/how we orgasm, what toys we use, what we wear during sex, what we do to each other etc. If we enjoy ourselves, we may extend the duration or come back for more.

On weekdays, we have about an hour to play before work and a few hours in the evening. We cleared the two next weekends of most commitments and should be available for almost entire Saturdays and Sundays.

We're not looking for any rules, since they would just end up conflicting with each other, plus there's a lot of people who might want control. Instead, each user can claim one of the spots in our calendar and tell us what to do during that time. Since there's so many people and only so many spots, we will only accept claims that are reasonably detailed and imaginative and do not cross any of our limits. We retain the right to refuse any claim or to alter it to suit our needs better if the need be.

We like to switch, which means you can have one of us dominating the other if you want.

Our kinks: orgasm control/denial, bondage, letting go of control, being in control, oral sex, pampering each other, some pain (spanking, nipple play, light slapping, very light cbt/pussy torture, etc), begging, playing games, discipline/punishment, pee holding (Jenny only), lingerie

Limits: anal, other people, posting/receiving pictures, public play, anything permanent or too painful, scat, any pee play other than holding. We might add other stuff if we get to it.

Toys: two pairs of handcuffs, rope, blindfold, clothespins, a big dildo and a small vibrator, household items. Mark has a chastity cage, but can only wear it for a few hours at a time.

Please, if you want to claim one of our time slots, comment below with instructions on what you want us to do to each other in that time. You can select a specific time slot if you want. If you don't, we will select an appropriate time slot ourselves. If we accept your claim, we will add it to the calendar. We may ask questions or offer alternative if we can't do something, so please, follow this thread after you post.

Needless to say, we will write detailed replies after each playtime for your reading pleasure.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Please keep all the communication in this thread unless there's a specific need to PM us. We will block people who annoy or harass us indiscriminately. Hope to hear from you soon and to have loads of fun together!

M & J

Currently, our calendar is empty, but we will keep updating it:

(we live in the Central European time zone)
Wednesday 15, morning (1 hour) - claimed by MWYC
Wednesday 15, evening (3 hours) - claimed by retrogames
Thursday 16, morning (1 hour) - claimed by herpderb42
Thursday 16, evening (3 hours) - claimed by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Friday 17, morning (1 hour) - claimed by Sissymjohnson
Friday 17, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed
Saturday 18, morning (2 hours) - claimed by dii12345678
Saturday 18, afternoon(4 hours) - unclaimed
Saturday 18, evening (2 hours) - claimed by danny_zero_00 (idea 2)
Sunday 19, morning (2 hours) - claimed by Sissy_Jessica
Sunday 19, afternoon(4 hours) - unclaimed
Sunday 19, evening (2 hours) - claimed by bluedieblub
Monday 20, morning (1 hour) - claimed by happyhungry
Monday 20, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed
Tuesday 21, morning (1 hour) - unclaimed
Tuesday 21, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed
Wednesday 22, morning (1 hour) - unclaimed
Wednesday 22, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed
Thursday 23, morning (1 hour) - unclaimed
Thursday 23, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed
Friday 24, morning (1 hour) - unclaimed
Friday 24, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed
Saturday 25, morning (2 hours) - unclaimed
Saturday 25, afternoon(4 hours) - unclaimed
Saturday 25, evening (2 hours) - unclaimed
Sunday 26, morning (2 hours) - unclaimed
Sunday 26, afternoon(4 hours) - unclaimed
Sunday 26, evening (2 hours) - unclaimed
Monday 27, morning (1 hour) - unclaimed
Monday 27, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed
Tuesday 28, morning (1 hour) - unclaimed
Tuesday 28, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed
Wednesday 29, morning (1 hour) - unclaimed
Wednesday 29, evening (3 hours) - unclaimed

Last edited by MarkAndJenny; 09-15-2021 at 04:36 AM. Reason: calendar update
MarkAndJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 03:04 AM   #2
MrJB
Distinguished Member

I'll take Wednesday Evening - start off the evening with 69. The first one to cum will be the sub to the other for the evening. The sub gets tied down, put through the pussy pain/cbt you guys are happy with, then has to orally service the dom until they are satisfied. Afterwards, they are released and have to spend the rest of the time nude serving/pampering the winning dom

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 05:24 AM   #3
MarkAndJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
I'll take Wednesday Evening - start off the evening with 69. The first one to cum will be the sub to the other for the evening. The sub gets tied down, put through the pussy pain/cbt you guys are happy with, then has to orally service the dom until they are satisfied. Afterwards, they are released and have to spend the rest of the time nude serving/pampering the winning dom
Thank you, retrogames, this sounds so awesome! We can't wait!

M

Ask us anything
Control our sex life

Please, no unsolicited PMs, we have two threads where you can interact with us.
Old 09-13-2021, 08:03 AM   #4
MWYC

Can I take the first slot. Start naked. It is time for body inspection - check each other for hairs in the wrong place and remove them from your partner. Each of you decide for the other person. When you are done write messages on each other - making sure they are covered by work clothes. See who can be the most degrading. When the time is up you may get dressed

My Advert

Contact me if this sounds like fun

Likes: Online/public, hearing accounts of completed tasks, good grammar, light bondage, light pain, obedience

Dislikes: txt spk, messy, scat, disobedient subs
MWYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 08:33 AM   #5
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

I will take Thursday evening slot.

Lock Mark in his chastity device. Then tie Jenny up spread eagle and blindfold her.

For the next 30 minutes Mark needs to try to make Jenny cum with his tongue. Jenny must try not to cum.

If Jenny cums she stays tied up. Mark gets released from chastity and may fuck and tease Jenny as much as he likes for the remainder of the time.

If Jenny manages not to cum Mark stays locked up and Jenny is released. Mark then gets tied up for the remainder of the time. Jenny will then use toys and Marks mouth to get off as much as she can while he watches.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:28 AM   #6
MarkAndJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWYC View Post
Can I take the first slot. Start naked. It is time for body inspection - check each other for hairs in the wrong place and remove them from your partner. Each of you decide for the other person. When you are done write messages on each other - making sure they are covered by work clothes. See who can be the most degrading. When the time is up you may get dressed
Thank you for the task, MWYC, it sounds fun! The shaving thing is something we've never done before, so we're curious to try. We'll probably be very conservative with where we write on our bodies to make sure we're not caught, but we'll give it our best. Thanks again!

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
I will take Thursday evening slot.

Lock Mark in his chastity device. Then tie Jenny up spread eagle and blindfold her.

For the next 30 minutes Mark needs to try to make Jenny cum with his tongue. Jenny must try not to cum.

If Jenny cums she stays tied up. Mark gets released from chastity and may fuck and tease Jenny as much as he likes for the remainder of the time.

If Jenny manages not to cum Mark stays locked up and Jenny is released. Mark then gets tied up for the remainder of the time. Jenny will then use toys and Marks mouth to get off as much as she can while he watches.
Thank you for the task, Angelica, we love it! I don't think Jenny can last anywhere near 30 minutes when being eaten out, which means I will have a lot of fun with her helpless body. Just a quick question, when you say she stays tied for the remainder of the time, do you mean the 30 minutes or the whole evening?

M

Ask us anything
Control our sex life

Old 09-13-2021, 10:07 AM   #7
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAndJenny View Post
Thank you for the task, MWYC, it sounds fun! The shaving thing is something we've never done before, so we're curious to try. We'll probably be very conservative with where we write on our bodies to make sure we're not caught, but we'll give it our best. Thanks again!

M

Let's say the remainder of the time.

Thank you for the task, Angelica, we love it! I don't think Jenny can last anywhere near 30 minutes when being eaten out, which means I will have a lot of fun with her helpless body. Just a quick question, when you say she stays tied for the remainder of the time, do you mean the 30 minutes or the whole evening?

M

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-13-2021, 10:16 AM   #8
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Hmm let's give her a extra incentive. Roll a die if she cums and give her x times the number of minutes she didn't last in spankings. If she manages not to cum you get 30 times x in spankings. Seems fair if she has a handicap to start with.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 09-13-2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:13 PM   #9
MarkAndJenny

Quote:
Hmm let's give her a extra incentive. Roll a die if she cums and give her x time the number of minutes she didn't last in spankings. If she manages you get 30 times x. Seems fair if she has a handicap to start with
Oh my, my bottom is going to be very sore

J

Ask us anything
Control our sex life

Old 09-13-2021, 12:24 PM   #10
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAndJenny View Post
Oh my, my bottom is going to be very sore

J
Well that depends on how long you can last.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-13-2021, 01:46 PM   #11
danny_zero_00

Idea 1:
Play some kind of game OR make some kind of bet.

The winner gets to tie down the loser and either give them as many orgasms as they can for the rest of the night - OR deny them any orgasm, only teasing them (You can decide which you want to do)

--------

Idea 2:
Each of you decide for the other what they will be wearing for the whole evening - the more embarrassing/slutty the better. (the chastity cage is optional) Starting from as soon as you get home from work (or whenever is reasonable for your schedule).

Next, have J give M a blowjob and time it, making sure he cums all over her face. Leave the cum there the rest of the night.

After that, go about your evening as normal, preparing and eating dinner. Once dinner is over, then it is J's turn to cum, M must return the oral favor by licking J to orgasm. If it takes him longer to make her cum, he loses and then J may engage in as hard of cbt as you guys like for a time equal to the difference in the two orgasms.

If he can make her cum in less it took him to cum earlier, then he wins and he may use the clothespins on J's nipples and give her spankings equal to the number of minutes difference in the orgasms.

(example, if he came in 10 minutes and she came in 12 minutes, J can give M 2 minutes of CBT - if she came in 8 minutes, M can give J 2 spanks)

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:51 PM   #12
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Can we claim more than one slot, if we have another fun idea for you guys?

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:24 PM   #13
Sissymjohnson

I would like to claim 2 different weekday morning slots if you’ll allow it?

First day Jenny is in charge. Mark will wake her with oral making sure she climax’s at least once. Make sure he licks it up and do not brush your teeth after (feel free to brush before) Mark is not to cum this morning. Mark will then bathe her and help her get ready for work in any way she sees fit. Jenny will pick out what Mark wears that day, if no underwear is an option, flip a coin heads she picks his underwear, tails, no underwear. Mark is to take something with or on him that will be a constant reminder of his position under Jenny all day. He could wear a cock ring all day, or out a piece of his chastity cage in his pocket so every time he reaches in his pocket, he will feel it and be reminded. Or he could even close the lock (not on the cage, just carry the closed lock) and give Jenny the key. Then keep on his desk where he will see it all day. (Bonus points if you put something in the lock wedding ring, heart keychain, rooster pendant).

Next day Mark is in charge. Jenny will wake him with a blow job and make him cum. Do not brush your teeth after but you can brush before. Then help Mark get ready for work. Jenny will bathe him, help him get dressed. Mark gets to pick out her clothes. Same as last time. If no underwear is acceptable flip a coin. Heads Mark chooses, tails no underwear. Jenny will go to work with something she can feel all day similar to Mark. (My sub has a tiny vibrator she puts in the gusset of her underwear. She doesn’t turn it on, nobody knows it’s there but her).

If you’re up to give me the afternoons of those days we can keep that theme going.

Limits: scat/pee, public, family, anything that leaves a mark.

Loves: being humiliated and talked down to.

Kik: Sissym.johnson
Sissymjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:27 PM   #14
MarkAndJenny

Quote:
Well that depends on how long you can last.
Well, based on empirical evidence, nowhere near long enough. His tongue is gooood. J

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_zero_00 View Post
Idea 1:
Idea 2:
Each of you decide for the other what they will be wearing for the whole evening - the more embarrassing/slutty the better. (the chastity cage is optional) Starting from as soon as you get home from work (or whenever is reasonable for your schedule).

Next, have J give M a blowjob and time it, making sure he cums all over her face. Leave the cum there the rest of the night.

After that, go about your evening as normal, preparing and eating dinner. Once dinner is over, then it is J's turn to cum, M must return the oral favor by licking J to orgasm. If it takes him longer to make her cum, he loses and then J may engage in as hard of cbt as you guys like for a time equal to the difference in the two orgasms.

If he can make her cum in less it took him to cum earlier, then he wins and he may use the clothespins on J's nipples and give her spankings equal to the number of minutes difference in the orgasms.

(example, if he came in 10 minutes and she came in 12 minutes, J can give M 2 minutes of CBT - if she came in 8 minutes, M can give J 2 spanks)
We will take the second idea, thank you Danny! Jenny actually really hates cum on her face, so this is going to be a hard one, but she promised to try. Also 2 minutes of CBT sound way worse than 2 spanks, but I guess that evens up the cum on J's face thing. You don't mention what slot you want except that it should be evening, so we'll do this on Saturday evening because we think the 2-hour slot might be the ideal length for this. M

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
Can we claim more than one slot, if we have another fun idea for you guys?
We'd prefer just one so that everyone gets a chance, but we will allow another idea if we don't have enough people, so keep checking the thread if you want! Thanks! M

Ask us anything
Control our sex life

Last edited by MarkAndJenny; 09-13-2021 at 02:29 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 09-13-2021, 02:30 PM   #15
MarkAndJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissymjohnson View Post
I would like to claim 2 different weekday morning slots if you’ll allow it?

First day Jenny is in charge. Mark will wake her with oral making sure she climax’s at least once. Make sure he licks it up and do not brush your teeth after (feel free to brush before) Mark is not to cum this morning. Mark will then bathe her and help her get ready for work in any way she sees fit. Jenny will pick out what Mark wears that day, if no underwear is an option, flip a coin heads she picks his underwear, tails, no underwear. Mark is to take something with or on him that will be a constant reminder of his position under Jenny all day. He could wear a cock ring all day, or out a piece of his chastity cage in his pocket so every time he reaches in his pocket, he will feel it and be reminded. Or he could even close the lock (not on the cage, just carry the closed lock) and give Jenny the key. Then keep on his desk where he will see it all day. (Bonus points if you put something in the lock wedding ring, heart keychain, rooster pendant).

Next day Mark is in charge. Jenny will wake him with a blow job and make him cum. Do not brush your teeth after but you can brush before. Then help Mark get ready for work. Jenny will bathe him, help him get dressed. Mark gets to pick out her clothes. Same as last time. If no underwear is acceptable flip a coin. Heads Mark chooses, tails no underwear. Jenny will go to work with something she can feel all day similar to Mark. (My sub has a tiny vibrator she puts in the gusset of her underwear. She doesn’t turn it on, nobody knows it’s there but her).

If you’re up to give me the afternoons of those days we can keep that theme going.
Thanks for the ideas, Sissymjohnson! We'd prefer only one slot per person. How about we flip a coin in the morning to see who will be in charge? What do you think?

Ask us anything
Control our sex life

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calendar, control, couple, dares, switch