Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2015, 09:34 AM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fun with Hypnosis 2 - Party Favors

This is a sequel to my recent story. I'm probably not going to write this one as quickly, but I can hopefully manage once a week or so, maybe a little bit more. This is just the beginning, but I hope you enjoy!

FUN WITH HYPNOSIS 2 – PARTY FAVORS

CHAPTER 1

All four girls were in their pajamas when Liz brought the subject up. Liz was wearing her usual unflattering T-shirt and cotton shorts. Em, her closest friend, a slender girl with long dark hair and breasts that were still barely anything, wore a tank top and long pajama pants. If Liz wasn’t mistaken, Em hadn’t bothered to put on a bra. Courtney, their chubby blonde friend, wore an outfit like Liz’s. Ellie, a redhead who had really come into her curves in recent years, wore only a long T-shirt over her underwear. It covered everything, but only just. They were in the basement of Liz and Mark’s house, where they usually had sleepovers.

“So let me get this straight,” Em said skeptically. “You’re telling us that you’ve been hypnotized before?”

“Yeah,” Liz replied. “Two months ago.” She didn’t tell them about any of the times since.

“And there are still trigger words that work on you now?” Courtney asked, crossing her arms beneath her ample breasts.

“All of them work, I’m pretty sure. Apparently, when I’m under, I respond to orders well.” Liz had video proof of this hidden in her bedroom, a video which contained her humping her teddy bear and giving a boy her age a blowjob near a drive-through.

“So, are you going to show us how it works?” said Ellie. “Or do you just want us to take all this at face value?”

“Guys,” Liz protested. “It’s all true.” She pulled a notepad out of a nearby desk. “Here, I’ll write down the word that puts me under so you can see for yourselves.” She scribbled a five-letter word on the notepad and handed it to Em.”

“That’s it?” said Em, raising an eyebrow quizzically. “TRANCE?”

“Yes mistress.” Liz’s eyes had glazed over and her shoulders slumped. Just like that, she was under.

“Holy shit,” Ellie said. “This is unreal.”

“We need to make sure first,” Courtney pointed out. “Give her some commands she wouldn’t normally do. Liz, do five jumping jacks.”

“Yes, mistress.” Liz complied, following the order mindlessly.

Ellie giggled. “Ooh, take off your shorts!” Liz did so, the small bit of cloth dropping to the floor and revealing the pale yellow panties she wore underneath with a baby chick on the crotch. This was met with more giggling from the three aware girls.

“Your shirt, too,” Em said. Moments later, it was gone. Now there was no giggling. This was real, and all the girls knew it at once. Liz stood in front of them, wearing nothing but a plain white bra and cute panties, and she was under their control.

Em was the one to break the silence. “Liz, why don’t you write all your triggers down on that notepad for us?” she said.

“Yes, mistress,” replied Liz, who grabbed the notepad and a pen and started writing. The night was still young, and now it was full of possibility…

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk