Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 10:04 AM   #61
Night-1991
Account Banned

[QUOTE=nate2010;92111] There is another thing. On The View earlier this month I think it was, McCain basically said that we need to go back to the original constitution because it holds all the rights we need. Since when did the Original constitution and the first ten amendments in The Bill of Rights allow women to vote, allow African Americans rights and freedom from slavery, stop a literally test and a poll tax to vote, and i could go on with a lot more. And when Whoopi Goldberg flat out asked him would that mean she will be a slave, he couldn't give an answer. [QUOTE]

Now that is a scary thought, thats why we need Obama, i have friends who are black and from America myself, and i fear for their rights because of that idiot Mccain.

And i'm white.

Besides if Obama ran for PM in the UK, people would give him a chance, based on what he promises, Gorden Brown is Scottish but he's in charge of an English run goverment, people gave him a chance to see what he can do.

And thats what they need to give to Obama.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:52 AM   #62
Dice7
getDare Addict

That being said Night...how many black British politicians do you know of? We have a pretty racist system here at some level.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Old 10-23-2008, 11:38 AM   #63
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
That being said Night...how many black British politicians do you know of? We have a pretty racist system here at some level.
But it seems races are more open in the UK
Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #64
Dice7
getDare Addict

In soceity yea, but in politics and within the partys? No not at the moment unfortunatley.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Old 10-28-2008, 03:50 AM   #65
Rhys

Send a message via MSN to Rhys

I dare you to be less of a bully in international affairs
Old 10-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #66
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Angry What the hell. Who are you? Where did you come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hormoneguy View Post
hell no. he is a terrorist and a muslim and so is his family and friends. he friend was a proven terrorist and his dad and step dad were muslim. his mom was also athiast. vote mccain/ palin for 2008 if you dont want our country to go to hell. if obama is president mexicans will be trying to keep us out of their country
It's fine to dislike a candidate, but, dude check your facts. He is not a terrorist nor a Muslim. Come on! He's a politician, not a terrorist. Second of all, you are being very disrespectful to Islam. Islam is not some sort of crazy religion. The precentage of extremists and Jihadists is very small in comparison to the rest of the population. In fact, Islam is a monotheistic religion like Christianity and Judaism. You say that his mother was an atheist. First of all, you spelled many of these words wrong. Second of all, when you say atheist I assume you are a Christian. Well, here is a conflict of facts: According to you his mother was an atheist and he is a Muslim. Well believe it or not, Islam believes in Allah, an all-powerful god similar to both of ours. Islam even bothers to mention Isa, the second to last prophet, or in the Romanized version of the word, Jesus. They even say that when the Apocolypse comes, Jesus will do basically the same thing he does in your relieigon. So maybe you should learn what your religio actually teaches; tolerance.

"Love thy neighbor" ring a bell?

How about, "Do onto others as you would have done onto thee?"

I'm pretty sure those are in the Bible, but I don't seem to recall "Obama would makje a bad president." or "Islam is evil."

I try to be tolerant, but I can not tolerate intolerance.

Who made you the official decider as to whether or not such and such is the right thing to do? Wy do you think that is right?

I am not trying to be mean to you, I am just trying to make you see sense.

No. Obama is not a Muslim. Neither is he a terrorist.

Why, oh why, must Islamophobia reighn throughout the world and cyber-space?

Have you checked your facts?

Where is your common sense?

And even if he was a Muslim, why do you assume that this would be a bad thing. What if Muslims thought the same way about Christians? How would you feel?

And when you say, "our country would go to hell" you imply that a biracial man being president, or a Muslim being president, would be a sin so grave that God would make America the new Sodom and Gemorrah?

Is this how ignorant you are?

You can be a republican, sure, but you've got to let other people hold their own opinions too. And don't just spout Islamophobic, racist, and foolish lies and rumors on a web-site like this.

Instead of writing down all of this racist hogwash all over this site, then, perhaps, you could follow the teaching of Jesus and "Turn the other cheek"

Why not keep an open mind?

Did you see the news today?

Racists threatened to kill 88 Blacks and then Obama. Thankfully, they were arrested.

These filthy lies only fuel such idiotic and racist statements.

I advise that you keep your Republican ideas so long as you don't go around being intolerant.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #67
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Its hilarious how simple minded a lot of America is, not necessarily through their own fault but mainly through their media.

The Obama campaign started out with him being critisized because his close freind from his christian church was being controversial, now thats gone away hes a muslim! lol.

And by the fucking way theres nothing wrong with being muslim, muslims are far more peaceful and forward thinking than Christians have been historically. If there was a muslim candidate he/she would possibly be a better choice than an old man and a beauty queen..

By the way I have no religion and Im british, thats totally from an outsiders perspective.
Correct! I mean come on, the Crusades, the Holocaust, The Blood Libel, the Spanish Inquistion, it just goes on and on.

I have nothing against any releigion, but I just think that it's ironic to say that Muslims (being the third biggest religion in America) are a threat to a country built around preserving releigious freedom.

Uh-oh! I sprung the trap didn't I!
Old 10-28-2008, 02:36 PM   #68
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Hmm okay officelover... I think after 5 posts we get your point...
Old 10-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #69
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ussmwm View Post
"...the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them..."-Declaration of Independence

"...that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."
-Declaration of Independence

"...And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."-Declaration of Independence

"...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."-The Gettysburg Address

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all." -Pledge of Allegiance

'Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause. it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust" -Star Spangled Banner
__________________________________________________ ______________
I'm sure there is more. It isn't just a statement of ignorance, like I have seen from certain others. I'm not saying you have to follow Christian beliefs, I'm saying respect that we were here first. If you can't live
with that, if you like the country Obama wants, then go make your own. Leave ours alone.
Actualy, Native Americans were here first. But let's forget about them, with their 'savage' ways. You know. Enviromentalism, strong communities. But they were different, so they don't really count. Also, Thomas Jefferson never intended to put any reference to God in the Declaration of Independence; Congress added it in later.

Check you facts, too.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #70
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

What do you expect from Americans? There are some people who will beat up people because they support a different candidate. Give it to say mid November and is should die down, hopefully.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:04 AM   #71
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

Old 11-05-2008, 04:53 AM   #72
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hormoneguy View Post
hell no. he is a terrorist and a muslim and so is his family and friends. he friend was a proven terrorist and his dad and step dad were muslim. his mom was also athiast. vote mccain/ palin for 2008 if you dont want our country to go to hell. if obama is president mexicans will be trying to keep us out of their country
Better start packing, then, hormoneguy!

It's this kind of ignorance that almost could have killed our country for good. Now then, give this guy a chance.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:11 AM   #73
Sum
getDare Devil

Well the election is over now and in my own personal opinion the best man one. Lets hope this ushers in a new age of peace and general amazingness.

But this thread has served its purpose now.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.

Last edited by Hampers; 11-05-2008 at 05:22 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk