Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2017, 04:07 PM   #1
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Heart Ruin my rump! <3~

Major pain slut with a loose rump looking to make it sore all weekend, Anything from rough fuckings with my toys to icy hot to even shoving ice or a toilet scrubber up there if you wish!

no sharp or pointy obects (I may be slightly crazy but I'm not stupid)

I'll use food, hot sauce and spices with in reason (no ghost peppers and such.)

I'll use bottles as long as they won't break (my discretion)

My toys include:

2, 2.5, 3 inch wide plugs

2 18 inch double headers (ones thicker then the other)

And from bad-dragon.com

XL: Chance, Cole, Stan, Clayton, Slepnir.

And a few other small toys

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017

Last edited by Masomister; 07-08-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:55 AM   #2
Masomister
Distinguished Member

A bump for my rump. It's ready and willing ;3

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 07-08-2017, 10:32 AM   #3
scallywag100
Account Banned

Coat each toy in icyhot or hot sauce and fuck yourself for 5 minutes with each one.
scallywag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:50 AM   #4
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallywag100 View Post
Coat each toy in icyhot or hot sauce and fuck yourself for 5 minutes with each one.
That took a while to do with every toy but ass is successfully on fire

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 07-09-2017, 01:44 PM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hiya Masomister! I like the phrasing of your title, so I'll drop by to help you ruin that rump. <3

After doing the previous dare, I'm sure you have a good handle on which toys were the most painful. Choose your 3 favourite toys, or the 3 that caused you the most pain last time.

Done? Now you have a choice, I trust you'll choose well. Choose one of the following for each toy:

1) No lube
2) Icy hot
3) Normal lube.

Now, going down that list, in order (no lube toy first), spend 5 minutes fucking yourself with each of them. However, you will be doing the fucking in time with a metronome, to make sure you are giving yourself a properly rough fucking. Wouldn't want that rump getting off easy, would we? ^_^

For the first one, set the metronome to at least 100bpm. As you move to the second one, move the bpm higher. You can choose how much you raise it by each time, but no moving it down after you have raised it. This should mean that the last fucking is the fastest and most rough.

After you finish, insert your largest plug, to keep everything nice and stretched, then report back on how the fucking felt. Which toys did you choose? How fast did you end up going? What did it feel like? You may only remove it after you submit the report.

I would suggest you take pictures (or link the ones from bad dragon) of your toys, and link them in this thread or your signature, by the way. Most people can't be bothered to go searching bad dragon for them. :P

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:54 PM   #6
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hiya Masomister! I like the phrasing of your title, so I'll drop by to help you ruin that rump. <3

After doing the previous dare, I'm sure you have a good handle on which toys were the most painful. Choose your 3 favourite toys, or the 3 that caused you the most pain last time.

Done? Now you have a choice, I trust you'll choose well. Choose one of the following for each toy:

1) No lube
2) Icy hot
3) Normal lube.

Now, going down that list, in order (no lube toy first), spend 5 minutes fucking yourself with each of them. However, you will be doing the fucking in time with a metronome, to make sure you are giving yourself a properly rough fucking. Wouldn't want that rump getting off easy, would we? ^_^

For the first one, set the metronome to at least 100bpm. As you move to the second one, move the bpm higher. You can choose how much you raise it by each time, but no moving it down after you have raised it. This should mean that the last fucking is the fastest and most rough.

After you finish, insert your largest plug, to keep everything nice and stretched, then report back on how the fucking felt. Which toys did you choose? How fast did you end up going? What did it feel like? You may only remove it after you submit the report.

I would suggest you take pictures (or link the ones from bad dragon) of your toys, and link them in this thread or your signature, by the way. Most people can't be bothered to go searching bad dragon for them. :P
I'll keep that last part in mind but there isn't a way I could keep up a 100bpm with one of them. Far to large, the knot on Cole is over 4 inches thick.

The toys are pretty massive and I'll make sure to link all my toys in my signature before the night is out.

I'll do the dare but I'll have to find a more suitable BPM to do it at.

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 07-09-2017, 02:04 PM   #7
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masomister View Post
I'll keep that last part in mind but there isn't a way I could keep up a 100bpm with one of them. Far to large, the knot on Cole is over 4 inches thick.

The toys are pretty massive and I'll make sure to link all my toys in my signature before the night is out.

I'll do the dare but I'll have to find a more suitable BPM to do it at.
That's fair, I'm not familiar with your toys. Be sure to choose a suitable one to start with, then increase it as you go.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-09-2017, 09:17 PM   #8
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

1) No lube
2) Icy hot
3) Normal lube.

No lube = XL http://bad-dragon.com/products/sleipnir @ 20 BPM

Icy hot = XL http://bad-dragon.com/products/cole @ 25 BPM

Normal lube = XL http://bad-dragon.com/products/stan @ 30 BPM

I know those BPMs are a lot slower the originally requested but when you check out the links you will understand why it's hard to thrust/ride a 5lb toy that fast.

I started with the Slepnir because I know that after I forced it in (which hurt like hell with no lube) I would be able to thrust it and loosen myself up for the others.
It was rough and agonizing to start but after I got going my whimpers ssteadied out some.

I used the Cole second cause it knot is the closest thing to my largest toy and I'd have to really stretch to get it in. The icy hot really made things burn as I worked my hole over that fat knot and needless to say I was howling nicely by the end of it.

Now Stan . . . He is huge. I don't think I would have been able to remotely keep up with the BPM if I had him in any other slot. Between the lube and my gapping ass at this point though I was able to shove him in pretty deep with only a bit of extra effort. Mybhole was tender and sore as fuck though and my eyes were almost watering by the time I finished with him.

Thank you for the task, it was a blast to complete

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 07-10-2017, 09:25 AM   #9
KittenLicks

Wow, you weren't kidding about having a loose rump. ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it. Metronome play can be fun, especially when you're looking for a harsh fucking.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, challange, pan, push, ruin