Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2020, 08:11 PM   #1
Wet_n_horny

Default 20F in quarantine needs to be edged

Hi everyone,

I’m brand new to get dare. I usually just read posts but I finally made an account. I’m currently in quarantine ans I’m incredibly horny. I am on strict no cumming rule with my master. But he’s instructed me to post on here to keep my pussy excited.

I have
2 vibes
Clothes pins
Toothpaste
Icy hot
Clamps

I will be alone for 4 days and I’m not allowed to cum please keep my pussy wet and keep me a horny slut

Dislikes: family, anal, poop,
Wet_n_horny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 04:13 AM   #2
Sharkbait

Put both vibes in your Pussy. Put them on a setting that makes you wet but not able to cum(atleast not to fast).
Clamp your Nipples.
After each hour take the nipple clamps off and attach them an hour later again.
If you are close to cumming take the vibrators out and attach clothes pins to your vagina. IF you feel that your losing your horny status then take the Clothes pins off and Put the 2 vibrators back in.
The first time use 1 Clothes pin.
The second time use 2
Each time you change you add one clothing pin.

Do this for the 4 days and only pause if there is another challenge that you get in this post.
Old 10-17-2020, 04:43 AM   #3
kevin14991

Hope you like this one:
For the start take one vibe and edge as fast as you can. Stop the time you need from starting the vibe to the edge.
This time is important for the rest of the day.
But first calm down and add some toothpaste to your clit and add a clothe pin.

The the torture for the rest of the day begin. Add the vibe to your pussy and do the task from the time you take for the edge:
1-5 min: Drink a glass of water every half hour. You are just allowed to go to toilet after complete 10 edges.
6-15 min: Drink a glass of water every hour. You are just allowed to go to toilet after complete 10 edges.
16-30 min: Drink a glass of water every hour. You are just allowed to go to toilet after complete 5 edges.

(You sure can change the times to your personal condition)

If you failed edging or wetting your pantys you stop the task. As punishment you cover your pussy in icy hot and "close" it with at least 5 clamps.

Hope to get a nice report (or maybe some pics)

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, ice, toothpaste, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:22 AM   #4
Wet_n_horny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
Put both vibes in your Pussy. Put them on a setting that makes you wet but not able to cum(atleast not to fast).
Clamp your Nipples.
After each hour take the nipple clamps off and attach them an hour later again.
If you are close to cumming take the vibrators out and attach clothes pins to your vagina. IF you feel that your losing your horny status then take the Clothes pins off and Put the 2 vibrators back in.
The first time use 1 Clothes pin.
The second time use 2
Each time you change you add one clothing pin.

Do this for the 4 days and only pause if there is another challenge that you get in this post.
Thank you I have started this now. I used both vibes and now my pussy is nice and wet and my nipple clamps are on

Old 10-17-2020, 10:23 AM   #5
Wet_n_horny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin14991 View Post
Hope you like this one:
For the start take one vibe and edge as fast as you can. Stop the time you need from starting the vibe to the edge.
This time is important for the rest of the day.
But first calm down and add some toothpaste to your clit and add a clothe pin.

The the torture for the rest of the day begin. Add the vibe to your pussy and do the task from the time you take for the edge:
1-5 min: Drink a glass of water every half hour. You are just allowed to go to toilet after complete 10 edges.
6-15 min: Drink a glass of water every hour. You are just allowed to go to toilet after complete 10 edges.
16-30 min: Drink a glass of water every hour. You are just allowed to go to toilet after complete 5 edges.

(You sure can change the times to your personal condition)

If you failed edging or wetting your pantys you stop the task. As punishment you cover your pussy in icy hot and "close" it with at least 5 clamps.

Hope to get a nice report (or maybe some pics)

Thank you! I will do this one in a little bit. I’m in the middle of another task

Old 10-23-2020, 12:47 PM   #6
kevin14991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet_n_horny View Post
Thank you! I will do this one in a little bit. I’m in the middle of another task
And did you do it?

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, ice, toothpaste, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk