Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-04-2022, 12:01 PM   #31
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
I greatly dislike you right now you jerk
I have the feeling there is a body part of you that disagrees with it
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 12:02 PM   #32
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I have the feeling there is a body part of you that disagrees with it
It dislikes you the most

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 12:08 PM   #33
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

At least it kept you entertained ready for the next person to use you.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 12:21 PM   #34
WhoreEmma

I hate all of you. 2 controllers and both teases, I don’t know who the second one was but evil. Is there like a prison thread we can send you two to because both of you need to go there. I am soaking wet and have spent 40 minutes being teased relentlessly and now I have to do another 20 minutes and please let this person be nice and let me cum

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
Old 10-04-2022, 12:23 PM   #35
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
I hate all of you. 2 controllers and both teases, I don’t know who the second one was but evil. Is there like a prison thread we can send you two to because both of you need to go there. I am soaking wet and have spent 40 minutes being teased relentlessly and now I have to do another 20 minutes and please let this person be nice and let me cum
You are welcome
Old 10-04-2022, 12:24 PM   #36
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
You are welcome
I need you to know that I hate you with a passion

Old 10-04-2022, 12:25 PM   #37
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
I need you to know that I hate you with a passion
Can't be that bad when you are soaking wet, can it?
Old 10-04-2022, 12:31 PM   #38
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

How do I keep missing these lol, and I can't wait to see your soaking wet panties after all the use you've had

Old 10-04-2022, 12:44 PM   #39
WhoreEmma

Merlins back in my good books! I had two orgasms and some light teasing for my sensitive pussy but then he was nice enough to give me a break 😅 I don’t think I can do any more vibe sessions, my poor pussy may die

Old 10-04-2022, 12:45 PM   #40
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Merlins back in my good books! I had two orgasms and some light teasing for my sensitive pussy but then he was nice enough to give me a break 😅 I don’t think I can do any more vibe sessions, my poor pussy may die
How about you take a break and do the rest later.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 12:47 PM   #41
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
How do I keep missing these lol, and I can't wait to see your soaking wet panties after all the use you've had
Seems you’re a bit too slow 😝

Old 10-04-2022, 12:47 PM   #42
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
How about you take a break and do the rest later.
This is why you’re in my good books you greatest magician

Old 10-04-2022, 12:51 PM   #43
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well I hope at least it has put you in your place and you remember this when you are being a manager.

Old 10-04-2022, 12:53 PM   #44
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Well I hope at least it has put you in your place and you remember this when you are being a manager.
I’ll probably be reminded of my place again tomorrow when I Do the spanking 😅

Old 10-04-2022, 02:34 PM   #45
WhoreEmma

Okay I think I’m gonna do the last hour of toy use now before I sleep 😅 let’s see how big of a mistake this will be

Advertisements
Kink Talk