Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Gips01

Hello

I am new to this but want to do this dare.
Can you suggest the size of a dildo for me please, I fingered myself with 2 fingers and it already hurt.
Please advise.

limits: public, disgrace, humiliation, CEI

no to: pain, poo, scat, food, gay, family, friends, social suicide, legal, permanent
Gips01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:18 PM   #2
Sushi

My results were:

Phase 1: Naked
Phase 2:Writing
Phase 3:Bent over bed, Use the finger and thumb of one hand to spread your anus and drizzle it into yourself.
Phase 4:On back with knees pulled up, two fingers for 3 minute stretching
Phase 5:On back with knees pulled up, kiss it for one minute
Phase 6:Bent over bed, Quickly thrust it in two inches and them withdraw until just the tip is in, wait 10 seconds and then thrust again. Repeat 20 times.
Phase 7:On hands and knees, All the way in, most of the way out 56 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 8:On side with knees pulled up, All of the way in, half way out, 69 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 9:Standing, insert 4 ice cubes until they melt
Phase 10:On stomach with your legs together and a pillow under hips,All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 11:6 Clamps on pussy follwed by on hand and knees, Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 12: On hands and knees Insert the dildo completely and edge yourself once
Phase 13:Bent over bed,Insert it completely and leave it there. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes.
Phase 14:On side with knees pulled up,All of the way in, most of the way out. 69 bpm, 3 minutes.
Phase 15:Bent over bed, Place three clamps on each nipple and then spank your genitals hard or one minute. 80 bpm.
Phase 16:On hands and knees, All of the way in, half way out, 80 bpm, 4 minutes
Phase 17:On side with knees pulled up,Fuck yourself with the dildo at your own pace and bring yourself to orgasm.

It was a fun dare and pretty long but very well thought out and constructed. The ice part made it hard to continue but it was worth it in the end for sure.

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #3
BrokenWings
Account Banned

I think i did a similar one a while ago, but that one was fun so I was hoping this one would be too... it did turn out to be fun just to be clear... i was... i just didn't know how to start...

So the Roles
1: 5. Completely Naked... that was rather easy...

2: 6. Escape Punishment, because who liked that stuff anyway.

3: 4. Bent over my bed

4: 5. Spread open your ass and squirt some lube directly in, i found that rather cold

5: 3. Use one finger, but you must be rough. Jam it in, bend it, twist your finger around, withdraw it quickly, etc. You must do this for 3 minutes.

6: 1. Study it for one minute. Look at every contour and curve. Imagine how stretched your anus is going to be when it is used on you. This is my 8in dildo for all that are wondering. Oh and lubed it up with the same lube that was in my ass.

7: 5. Quickly thrust it in two inches and them withdraw until just the tip is in, wait 10 seconds and then thrust again. Repeat 20 times.

8: 3. Half way in, all the way out. 40 bpm, 3 minutes. This was rather fun, kept my ass gaped pretty much the whole time.

9: 2. All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes

10: 5. Rub one ice cube against your anus for one minute. Honestly left me with a numb asshole.

Reapply the lube and such

11: 2. All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes

12: 4. Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank your genitals, but focused. Men should only swat their cockhead, ladies, spread your vulva and swat your clitoris. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm. So i used a paddle which was a little big for the, to make up for it i just hit more of my pussy.

13: 4. Edge yourself twice.

14: 6. Insert it completely and leave it there. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes.

15: 3. Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes.

16: 4. Ladies, get two bowls and dunk your breasts in ice water for 30 seconds with a 15 second break, repeat 3 times.

17: 2. All of the way in, most of the way out, 80 bpm, 4 minutes. I have to say my ass was getting a little sore at this point.

Reapply with lots of lube inside and out.

18: 3. Fuck yourself with the dildo, All of the way in, most of the way out, 92 bpm. Orgasm.

My arm was hella tired after this, but it was awesome and my ass is nice and loose for tonight.
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:08 AM   #4
camguy20

I had to complete this dice dare as result of losing a dare, this is what was rolled for me

Phase 1 - 6
Phase 2 - 3
Phase 3 - 1
Phase 4 - 5
Phase 5 - 2
Phase 6 - 3
Phase 7 - 2
Phase 8 - 1
Phase 9 - 2
Phase 10 - 2 re-roll is 1
Phase 11 - 1 indicates a re-roll on phase 10 new roll after doing phase 10 a second time is 2
Phase 12 - 6
Phase 13 - 2
Phase 14 - 6
Phase 15 - 4
Phase 16 - 5
Phase 17- 6

This dare was long, painful and hard to complete with a pillow case on my head the entire time, lol. I completed it though. A good dice dare all in all just not one of my favorites, lol

Likes: cam (no face), light spanking, exercise, masturbation, dare games,dice dares,Ice, battlestrip
Dislikes:extreme spanking, anal
Limits: pee, poop, illegal,pics, bondage

PM Dares: (send me one anytime)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71563

My New Dice Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433378
camguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:15 PM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

A long while ago I failed when my wife bet me I couldn't complete sexdemons anal hell dare. Today her and her/our friend who we kinda swing with were joking about it and how much of a wuss I was. Anyway I bet them they couldn't do it and things went back and forth until we came to the agreement that if I complete anal reform without any re rolls or cheating my wife would the have to do anal hell (she enjoys anal but ass to mouth is a limit!) if she completes it with no changes etc our friend would also have to attempt it (she dislikes anal!) if my wife failed anal hell our friend could complete anal heaven. If our friend fails either of them she has to do anal reform.

I've completed this and my wife is currently in anal hell as I write up how my reform went.

Naked

No punishment

Bent over the sofa I put a lot of lube on 2 fingers and slowly worked them around my anus 3 times. It was the most relaxing anal task I've ever done

Now on my back on the floor I slowly inserted one finger

I had nothing to do with dildo

On my back again this was humiliating I had to press the tip of the 8 inch dildo to my hole and say please no before slowly inserting it all the way in and holding for 10 seconds 10 times. The feeling going in was nice but I was so humiliated and the girls were really laughing At me

All the way in half way out at 50bpm bent over bed

Same again but on hands and knees

1 ice cube...not nice!

All the way in half way out on all 4's at 58bpm felt my self getting close to Cumming and my dick was practically pouring Precum

Sat on the dildo omg that felt weird painful yet right on the edge of pleasure. Had to spanl my dickhead with a belt, it really stung!

Edged once it took less than a minute

Drilled with it fully inserted at 126bpm omg that felt weird. It was hard to keep a hold of the dildo so I went as fast as o could but it was slower than the beat

Bent over sofa all the way in most way out at 69bpm so hard not to cum

Toothpaste on dick...did noting for me

All the way in halfway out at 80bpm on my back

Bent over sofa I fucked myself at 92bpm and came very quickly and messily while rubbing my dick on the sofa!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 04:37 AM   #6
Dice7
getDare Addict

I have rightly been told I complain too much about how many exposure dice dares there are compared to the other kinds of dice dares, and rightly been told I do nothing to change that. So I have been told to bump a selection of dice dares. Anyone who does or commits to doing any of the dares before 23:00 CET tonight will make me do the dare as well. I must do each dare once for every other person that does it until all the dares are completed before I can go to sleep. If I quit or fail I must post in one exposure dice dare per fail which I REALLY do not want to do, that would be a major limit pushed.

If people are feeling daring today I could be absolutely destroyed tonight..

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:29 AM   #7
Sissyboy998

This sounds long fun and somewhat hard I will have to try this when I get a dildo

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:46 PM   #8
Eucmeu

I did this dare yesterday. And it was amazing! This are my rolls.

3 - Shirt and underwear/panties only. I cheat! Female lingerie for me!!

4 - Kneel on a hard surface with uncooked rice under your knees for 3 minutes. It was painful. Never did it before....love it!!!

1 - On your hands and knees. Nice!

6 - Coat two fingers in lube and slowly insert it into yourself, then spread your fingers as wide as you can and withdraw them. Repeat this three times. Just thee times?....lol

3 - On your back with your knees pulled up your chest. Very good!

5 - Gently insert one finger for 1 minute, then two fingers for 1 minutes, and then three fingers for 1 minute. Love it!

4 - Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc). I just love this position!!!

5 - Rough face-fucking. Immediately insert it as deeply as you can. Gag yourself on it. Take it out and slap your face with it. Pretend that the dildo is a real cock that wants to use your mouth abusively. Two minutes. I wish it was a real cock....

5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips. Nice!

6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times. Hummmm.....feel so so so good....

2 - On your side with your knees pulled up to your chest

5 - All the way in, half way out. 3 minutes at 50 bpm. Yeeeee! Let's fuck my ass!!!

3 - On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest

1 - All of the way in, half way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes

4 - Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)

6 - Insert two ice cubes until they melt. Also, rub one against your anus for one minute. Also first time with ice!!! I want some more! And i did this twice!!!!

1 - On your hands and knees. Great! Let's go!!!

2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes

6 - Standing

1 - Place three clamps (or clothes pegs) on each nipple and reroll phase 10. Very good! Also love this! The pain And the pleasure all together....

6 - Standing. More dificult, but did it!

3 - Edge yourself while thrusting the dildo into yourself. You may go at the pace of your choice.

6 - Standing. Shit!!!! Again?!?!? This is the real punishment....

5 - Halfway. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes.

1 - On your hands and knees. Much much better....

5 - All of the way in, half way out, 69 bpm, 3 minutes

6 - This is going to be rough... three clamps on each nipple, dildo completely inserted, toothpaste on genitals, and edge once. And i make it even whorst: 5 ice cubes before the dildo go in....just loved the ice!!!!

1 - On your hands and knees

6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 100 bpm, 4 minutes. Or lucky!!!! Lol

6 - Standing

2 - Fuck yourself with the dildo at your own pace and bring yourself to orgasm. And i did it!!!! But didn't use the cum like i should....eat!!!! Help me with this.....

Just love this dare! Congratulations!!!

LIKES: feet, boots, anal play, piss play, cum play, crossdressing, bondage, hipno, feminization.

LIMITS: public, scat, blood, Family and friends, anything ilegal, messy, diapers, bladder control, cams.
Eucmeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 06:50 AM   #9
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again under master's supervision

Phase 1: Dress
2 - Casual Dress (what you wore today)

Phase 2: Introductory punishment
5 - 10 pushups, 10 situps
--> Master forced me to do them perfectly meaning i did at least 30 of each!

This section will tell you in what position (unless otherwise stated) you are to be in for each given phase. You will refer to it and roll each time you reach a new phase. We will now lubricate you. You are allowed to use anything you wish as lubrication, but I urge you to choose something that will truly lubricate. You don't want to use toothpaste... at least not yet.

Positions:

Phase 3: Preparation
5 - Use the finger and thumb of one hand to spread your anus and drizzle it into yourself.

Phase 4: Stretching
1 - Use one finger to slowly fuck your anus. You should go slow and thoroughly stretch yourself for 3 minutes.

Phase 5: Your dildo

5 - Rough face-fucking. Immediately insert it as deeply as you can. Gag yourself on it. Take it out and slap your face with it. Pretend that the dildo is a real cock that wants to use your mouth abusively. Two minutes.

--> I had to do a deepthroat to satisfy my master

Are you ready for it to invade your ass? I really don't care one way or the other, because it is about to happen.

Phase 6: It begins
3 - In one motion, slowly insert it an inch, then remove it. Slowly insert it two inches, then remove it. Repeat this (one inch, two inches) 30 times.

--> really humiliating and hard to do

Phase 7: Fucking
1 - Thrust the dildo half way in, and almost all of the way out. 3 minutes at 40 bpm

--> really hard to maintain the rythm

8: More (remember to roll for position each time)
1 - On your hands and kneesPhase

--> harder if possible

Phase 9: Cool off your ass for a bit
6 - Standing
3 - Insert 3 ice cubes until they melt

--> really cooling a hot ass

Phase 10: Back to the dildo
5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips
3 - Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes

--> really hard again... i got precum so my Master gave me 6 of the cane

Phase 11: Punishment
4 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank your genitals, but focused. Men should only swat their cockhead
It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm.

-->(

Phase 12: Pleasure
4 - Edge yourself twice.

Phase 13: Drilling
6 - Standing

Phase 14: Are you sore yet?
6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 69 bpm, 3 minutes

I believe it is time for a little more punishment.

Phase 15: More pain
3 - Insert the dildo completely and spank your ass hard for two minutes. 52 bpm. Each spank should hurt and curl your toes. Clean it off.

--> I did had to clean it full disgusting

Alright, we're nearing the end. Things only get rougher from here.

Phase 16: More fucking
6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 100 bpm, 4 minutes.

---> really hard to keep the rythm really

Phase 17: The end
6 - Coat the dildo in toothpaste and fuck yourself at your own pace. Bring yourself to orgasm.

--> i cumed after "only" 10 go in and out so my Master forced me to continue to fuck the dildo coated with toothpaste during 5 minutes...
it is still hot

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:10 PM   #10
maxperv
Distinguished Member

5 - Completely naked

4 - Kneel on a hard surface with uncooked rice under your knees for 3 minutes. First time for me and not too bad.

5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips.

3 - Place the nozzle of the lubrication bottle against your anus and squeeze a large amount into yourself. The tube had a wide girth and short neck, so this was hard and a bit messy

5 - Gently insert one finger for 1 minute, then two fingers for 1 minutes, and then three fingers for 1 minute. OK, nothing new here.

5 - Rough face-fucking. Immediately insert it as deeply as you can. Gag yourself on it. Take it out and slap your face with it. Pretend that the dildo is a real cock that wants to use your mouth abusively. Two minutes. Still OK, I've done a lot longer

6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times. I don't think this was all that unlucky, I rather enjoyed having to commit to the full length, but I did get plenty of lube from above

2 - All of the way in, half way out. 40 bpm, 3 minutes (On your side with your knees pulled up to your chest) Seemed kinda slow ...

4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes (On your hands and knees) OK, picking up the pace this is a better speed.

3 - Insert 3 ice cubes until they melt. Hard to wait, really wanted to pound my ass some more.

3 - Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes (Standing ) Why is it always hard to find your anus when your on a schedule to insert something?

4 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank your genitals, but focused. Men should only swat their cockhead, ladies, spread your vulva and swat your clitoris. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm. Piece of cake.

3 - Edge yourself while thrusting the dildo into yourself. You may go at the pace of your choice. (On your hands and knees) Really hard to edge while on hands and knees and thrusting the dildo.

5 - Halfway. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes. (On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips) It would have helped if my arms were longer quite a challenge to keep up the pace.

2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes (On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips). Nice.

1 - Coat you cock or vulva (be sure to get the head or clit) with toothpaste. Stand in the corner without touching yourself for two minutes. Afterward, clean it off. This time-out was a bit annoying.

4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 92 bpm, 4 minutes (On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest). I really like this, but I never realized how long 4 minutes can be.

2 - Fuck yourself with the dildo at your own pace and bring yourself to orgasm. (Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)). I never orgasm anally, so I did my best here.

All in all, a fun dare

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:27 AM   #11
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl again under master's supervision

5 - Completely naked

Phase 2 : Introductory punishment
5 - 10 pushups, 10 situps

phase 3 :
position : 6 - Standing
5 - Use the finger and thumb of one hand to spread your anus and drizzle it into yourself.Preparation

position : 4 - Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)
5 - Gently insert one finger for 1 minute, then two fingers for 1 minutes, and then three fingers for 1 minute.

Phase 5 : your dildo
positions :3 - On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest
4 - Face-fuck yourself. Hold your head still and press the dildo into your mouth. Start slow and work your way up to deepthroating it. This will happen for two minutes.

phase 6 : it begins
6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times.

phase 7 : fucking
positions : 6 - Standing
3 - Half way in, all the way out. 40 bpm, 3 minutes

phase 8 : more
positions : 1 - On your hands and knees

phase 9 : cool off your ass a bit
positions :2 - On your side with your knees pulled up to your chest
6 - Insert two ice cubes until they melt. Also, rub one against your anus for one minute

phase 10 : back to the dildo
position : 3 - On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest
5 - All of the way in, half way out, 69 bpm, 3 minutes

phase 11 : punishment
position : 6 - Standing
3 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank your genitals (penis shaft for men, vulva for ladies) for one minute. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm.

phase 12 : pleasure
position : 6 - standing
5 - Slowly, ever so slowly pleasure yourself for five minutes. Do not orgasm.

phase 13 :drilling
position : 6- standing
4 - Insert the dildo one inch and leave it there. Twist it 180 degrees each time the beats hits at 160 bpm. Two minutes of this.

phase 14 : are you sore yet ?
position : 6 - standing

phase 15 : more pain
position :5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips
1 - Coat you cock or vulva (be sure to get the head or clit) with toothpaste. Stand in the corner without touching yourself for two minutes. Afterward, clean it off.

phase 16 : more fucking
position : 1 - On your hands and knees
6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 100 bpm, 4 minutes.

phase 17 the end
position : 5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips
1 - Insert the dildo completely and bring yourself to orgasm however you choose.

a long but as usual nice dare

karl
Old 02-26-2015, 11:40 AM   #12
LovEma

Default oh my

• Dress: 5- completely naked
  • Introductory punishment: 5- 10 pushups and 10 situps
  • Preparation: Position: On my side with knees to chest; 6- coat 2 fingers in lube and insert them and stretch them as wide as you can. repeat 3 times
  • Stretching: Position: On my side with knees to chest; 2- use 2 fingers gently for 3 minutes
  • Your dildo: 1- study it for one minute, imagine it going inside of your ass
  • It begins: Position: On my side with knees to chest; 2- slowly insert it an inch and twist 180 degrees, repeat 30 times
  • Fucking: Position: On my side with knees to chest; 6- Unlucky, all the way in, most of the way out 56bpm for 3 mins fastest I've ever had anything going in and out of my ass (beginner at getdare), im just beginning and it's already feeling like this
  • More: Position: Bent over my bed; 2- all the way in, most of the way out 50bpm for 3 minutes
  • Cool off your ass for a bit: Position: hands and knees; 6- insert 2 ice cubes until they melt and rub another against your anus for a minute loved the feeling of ice inside my ass, the hole was numb
  • Back to the dildo: Position: on my back with knees to chest; 1- all the way in, half way out 58bpm for 3 mins
  • Punishment: 4- sit down on the dildo and use a spanking instrument to spank your genitals (clitoris specifically), moderate strength at 69bpm for 1 minute
  • Pleasure: Position: standing; 4- edge yourself twice
  • Drilling: Position: On my side with knees to chest; 4- insert the dildo one inch and leave it there, twisting it 180 degrees each time the beat hits at 180 bpm for 2 minutes
  • Are you sore yet?: Position: on my back with knees to chest; all the way in, half way out at 69 bpm for 3 mins
  • More punishment: 1- coat your vulva in toothpaste and stand in the corner for 2minutes without touching yourself, then clean it off ive never had toothpaste punishments, but holy shit! it wasnt so bad at first but by the end of the 2 minutes i was barely standing!!
  • More fucking: Position: bent over your bed; 6- unlucky, all the way in, most of the way out at 100bpm for 4 mins
  • The end: Position: laying down with a pillow underneath your hips; 1- insert the dildo completely and orgasm however you choose i used my vibrator

at the end of everything my ass was sore and sloppy and my pussy was dripping! thank you!!

limits: urine/scat, blood, public, face

fuck me in the ass while calling me a whore xx

toys
LovEma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:17 AM   #13
NewToBeASub

Wow, i will do this on saturday when I'll be home alone. If any Female would like to watch or even roll for me that'd be great just pm me

LOVES: Humiliation, Secret crossdressing, Anal, Secret/Semi Public, Feet, Deepthroat, Pegging, Well thought of dares

LIKES: Cum play, Piss play, Ass to mouth, Food play, Pet play, Sissy Hypnos, Chastity

DISLIKES: Very mild scat, CBT, Eating cum

LIMITS: Scat, Permanent damage, Social degradation, Getting caught, Involving others, Face pics, Blood, Incest, Children

PM DARES
NewToBeASub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 06:06 AM   #14
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

5 - Completely naked

Now that you are properly dressed, we will start with a small punishment. This are designed to keenly focus your mind on the task at hand and raise your apprehension of what is to come.

Phase 2: Introductory punishment
3 - Write "I will do as I am told." 10 times on a sheet of paper

Alright, we shall start by prepping your anus for the events this evening. I want you to do a thorough job so that everything is appropriately lubricated. This is for your own good. If you are wearing clothes, you are to only bare the needed areas. For example, if I need access to your anus, pull your pants down or skirt up. Do you understand? Good.

This section will tell you in what position (unless otherwise stated) you are to be in for each given phase. You will refer to it and roll each time you reach a new phase. We will now lubricate you. You are allowed to use anything you wish as lubrication, but I urge you to choose something that will truly lubricate. You don't want to use toothpaste... at least not yet.

Positions:
Spoiler:
6 - Standing

Position :
Phase 3: Preparation
2 - Place a large amount of lube on two fingers and slowly spread it around and inside of your anus. Repeat this three times.

Now we are going to introduce your anus to some mild stretching. We will begin with your fingers and move on from there. While you are performing the actions, you are to think about how this will remind you to correct your behavior. Thank me aloud for allowing you to do this, as without this period of stretching, the rest of the program would be much more severe.

3 - Use one finger, but you must be rough. Jam it in, bend it, twist your finger around, withdraw it quickly, etc. You must do this for 3 minutes.

Now that you are stretched out, let's introduce you to the object which will be invading and causing so much discomfort this evening. Hold your dildo in front of your face.

Phase 5: Your dildo
3 - Perform oral sex on it for two minutes. Start slow and work your way up to bobbing your head deeply on it.

Now, you are to lubricate the dildo. Spread the liquid all over the surface and thoroughly coat it. If at any point you feel that you need lube, feel free to add some.

Are you ready for it to invade your ass? I really don't care one way or the other, because it is about to happen.

Phase 6: It begins
5 - Quickly thrust it in two inches and them withdraw until just the tip is in, wait 10 seconds and then thrust again. Repeat 20 times.

There.. that wasn't so bad, was it? If you truly thought it was, then you are in for a huge surprise. For this section, use http://www.metronomeonline.com/ Each time there is a beat, you should thrust the dildo.

Phase 7: Fucking
2 - All of the way in, half way out. 40 bpm, 3 minutes

Positions : 1 - On your hands and knees

Phase 8: More (remember to roll for position each time)
4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes

Enjoying yourself? It matters not. Let's change things up, shall we; we don't want anything getting stale.

Positions : :4 - Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)

Phase 9: Cool off your ass for a bit
3 - Insert 3 ice cubes until they melt

There, wasn't that pleasant. The cold will contract your skin and make these phases more intense. Relubricate the dildo and move on to the next phase.

positions: 2 - On your side with your knees pulled up to your chest

Phase 10: Back to the dildo

If I am not mistaken, I believe you enjoyed that last phase. You were moaning and gyrating like you derived pleasure from fucking your ass. For this, you will be punished.

Phase 11: Punishment
4 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank your genitals, but focused. Men should only swat their cockhead, ladies, spread your vulva and swat your clitoris. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm.

This program isn't without a little pleasure. I find that pleasure makes the lesson lodge more permanently in your mind, so it's for the use of the program, not simply for your carnal needs.

Positions : 4 - Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)
Phase 12: Pleasure
6- Place three clothes pegs on each nipple and edge yourself once.

Let's go back to the subject at hand. The dildo and your ass.

Phase 13: Drilling
1 - Insert the dildo one inch and leave it there. Twist it 180 degrees each time the beats hits at 126 bpm. Two minutes of this.

That was a lovely change of pace. Now, back to fucking. Remember to roll for position each time.

positions : 5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips

Phase 14: Are you sore yet?

I believe it is time for a little more punishment.

positions :6 - Standing

Phase 15: More pain
2 - Place three clamps on each nipple and then spank your genitals hard or one minute. 80 bpm.

Alright, we're nearing the end. Things only get rougher from here.

positions : 1 - On your hands and knees

Phase 16: More fucking
Spoiler:
1 - All of the way in, half way out, 80 bpm, 4 minutes

positions :6 - Standing

Phase 17: The end
4 - Fuck yourself with the dildo, All of the way in, half way out, 92 bpm. Orgasm.

You have now completed the Anal Reform School Program. Do comment and tell all of the other participants what you rolled and how everything felt. Tell me what you enjoyed and hated most so that I can better craft future posts to your desires.

As usual a really good humiliating and effective training for ass play... master loved seeing me doing all this...

karl
Old 07-19-2016, 02:33 PM   #15
YourDarePartner

Phase 1.
5 - Completely naked

Fine for me, I'll probably sweat before end.

Phase 2.
2 - Stand with a penny between your nose and a wall for 4 minutes

I just felt a little bit stupid.

Phase 3.
4 - Coat one finger in lubrication and quickly shove it into your anus. Repeat this five times.

Easy and really pleasurable.

Phase 4.
4 - Use two fingers roughly for 3 minutes.

Rough but fine, my asshole was contracting during the last minute and my cock began to become hard.

Phase 5.
1 - Study it for one minute. Look at every contour and curve. Imagine how stretched your anus is going to be when it is used on you

A medium size candle, curved by the multiple insertions in my butt. It will be fine.

Phase 6.
6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times.

It was very exciting to moan aloud before each insertion. The slow insertions was pleasurable, but too deep, I've felt the candle stroke in my ass each time.

Phase 7.
1 - Thrust the dildo half way in, and almost all of the way out. 3 minutes at 40 bpm

Very nice, I feel really confortable, my cock is hard now.

Phase 8.

Not so bad, but air entered my ass and makes me fart. At the end my ass is a little gaping.

Phase 9.
2 - Insert 2 ice cubes until they melt
6 - Standing

Very cold at start, a little burn, but very exciting after. I felt the melted ice cubes running down my leg.

Phase 10.
4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes

That was very painful, my asshole was really tight after the ice phase, and the candle was going too far. 3 awful minutes.

Phase 11.
6 - More ice. Insert one ice cube and then reroll phase 10, fucking yourself while the cube melts.

Really bad but exciting. My ass is sore, but my cock is hard.

Phase 12.
5 - Slowly, ever so slowly pleasure yourself for five minutes. Do not orgasm.
6 - Standing

Soooo good, really hard not to cum, I edged at least ten times... Very frustrating.

Phase 13.
2 - Halfway. Twist at 126 bpm, two minutes.
6 - Standing

OMG, I'm near to cum without touching my cock. Wonderful.

Phase 14.

My asshole is really sore now, the stroke so deep is painful, I feel tears in my eyes, but I'm excited as hell.

Phase 15.
1 - Coat you cock or vulva (be sure to get the head or clit) with toothpaste. Stand in the corner without touching yourself for two minutes. Afterward, clean it off.

It burn my cock, it's awful, but my cock stay hard.

Phase 16.
4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 92 bpm, 4 minutes

Tears are falling, My ass is gaping, really sore.

Phase 17.
6 - Coat the dildo in toothpaste and fuck yourself at your own pace. Bring yourself to orgasm.

My asshole burns like hell, It was painful before toothpaste, now it's awfully sore. I feel my heart beating deep in my ass. I cry from pain but I cum in 10 seconds. 30 minutes later I'm still feeling the toothpaste burn.

Awful dare, really painful, despite I'd got a great orgasm. I'll probably feel my asshole all the day tomorrow!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dice, dildo, punishment, school