Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 01-06-2018, 10:32 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Question Tunnel plug size

I would really like to get a tunnel plug some day and also a speculum or something else that would open my ass.

The largest plug I have now stretches my sphincter 4 cm / 1.6 inch and is 5,5 cm / 2.2 inch inside. I can fit this quite easily and comfortably so I'm sure I could go larger.

Do you have suggestions on specific toys and sizes that would be good for me?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:18 AM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I find the hardest part with tunnel plugs is the blunt end of them. I don't have nearly as much experience with plug size as you do, but even our small tunnel plug was too hard for me to get in.

Asslvr has taken bigger than me (our large anchor plug for example) and still he found it very uncomfortable to get inside him.

Also do your research and read reviews because some of them, although large, are made from a very flexible material and once inserted they most likely will not keep you gaping as you would like. The material isn't strong enough to keep you open.

As for a speculum ... We have one that is metal and probably your standard shape. I have used it vaginally and asslvr has used it anally. It is a really cool feeling but because of the shape, it almost feels sharp and pinchy. I have seen other ones that are 3 cylindrical prongs that go in and then pull you open that way and I wonder if that would be more comfortable. I can explain better later if this doesn't make sense.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 08:51 AM   #3
321tt
Distinguished Member

There are metal plugs with the central part detachable. I don't own them, but I believe that these are gonna make it. You simply insert the whole thing and then remove the central part, leaving you with a hollow plug inserted and your inside open to the whole world Also, metal plug won't collapse.

In general, it's very tough to insert anything that does not have at least slightly conical shape, you have to be very stretched beforehand and/or use some tricks for the insertion.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 08:52 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321tt View Post
There are metal plugs with the central part detachable. I don't own them, but I believe that these are gonna make it. You simply insert the whole thing and then remove the central part, leaving you with a hollow plug inserted and your inside open to the whole world Also, metal plug won't collapse.
Thank you, I had no idea that existed. No collapsing is good, but doesn't this have the same problem as the others with difficulty of inserting?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:46 AM   #5
321tt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Thank you, I had no idea that existed. No collapsing is good, but doesn't this have the same problem as the others with difficulty of inserting?
Well, it's really that if you can insert a standard metal plug of the size, you can insert this one. I mean things like this: https://www.amazon.com/Inner-Reaches.../dp/B00EF8OKJK
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, speculum, toys, tunnel