Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-08-2023, 10:57 PM   #1
JJ2000

Find Critique and inspection of your cock

So a quick and easy challenge for your all. My Kik is below. Send me three pictures of your penis. One soft, one hard from above and the other hard from the side. You do this, I will write a small critique of your cock. On Getdare with your Getdare username and Kik address for others to observe.

Two rules: make sure that cock is yours and make sure it's 18+ please.

I will be brutally honest about your cock, so if you are sensitive about it, don't send it to me.
Happy to take you on a journey of exploration, respect is earned by both parties, and you can become my online slave. I can provide you with dares to make you the horniest boy alive. However, I will not be used by someone for their urges, so please respect me.

If you want me to inspect your dick, I need two photos 1. Your dick soft 2. Your dick hard. And if you want to please me, your hole. I will give you my honest opinion.
Kik: jj2200.jj2200
M/38/Scotland
JJ2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 11:17 PM   #2
JJ2000

First cock to rate:

Iamthatguy100
Gjgjjred

A small soft cut package with lots of pubes, balls hidden by the mess of hair.
Erect, the cock really shows off its cut head which is pinkish and goes well with the deep colour of pubes. However, on the short side and could have been harder. The owner of the cock decided to show their taint and balls, and this was the winning aspect. Great balls on that cock.

Overall, a small member with lots of hair, and great balls.
Happy to take you on a journey of exploration, respect is earned by both parties, and you can become my online slave. I can provide you with dares to make you the horniest boy alive. However, I will not be used by someone for their urges, so please respect me.

If you want me to inspect your dick, I need two photos 1. Your dick soft 2. Your dick hard. And if you want to please me, your hole. I will give you my honest opinion.
M/38/Scotland
Old 07-09-2023, 12:33 AM   #3
JJ2000

AJBubbles

A good clean package, looks red raw from over use. Although small, a nice little head poking through that's all pink and awaiting to be massaged. Pubes spindly, and lacking in depth of colour. What did it for me was the tight anus, which was spectacular!
Summery - small red raw package with a tight anus. Just right for fucking.

M/38/Scotland

Last edited by JJ2000; 07-09-2023 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-10-2023, 12:26 PM   #4
JJ2000

Alex D
Alexdi999

A darkened small placid penis, which is all wrinkled up and snug. A grower rather than a shower. Could do with a couple more inches to make it a decent cock when soft and also when erect. When erect its little head is trying to poke out from its foreskin. It has a fantastic curve when fully engorged, and a set of small balls hanging from its cock, like a small bunch of grapes. Nicely trimmed public hair and some veins along the shaft.
In summary a short curved cock with too much foreskin.
Old 07-11-2023, 11:58 AM   #5
JJ2000

Kik username: Jhark7999

A real meaty penis, which has a high and tight circumcision with impressive cut marks. Not a slither of foreskin kept. When soft it's a fair size maybe four to five inches and thick, with a slight curve and some some viens at the base. Balls hang nicely below the cock. When erect, it's curve is more pronounced and is definitely a grower and shower! Easily 7 inches in length. The lack of foreskin really shows off the cock as a torpedo and some serious damage could be done with it. It still has some of its frenulum available, which would make it sensitive to touch, and probably easy to cum. The balls are good hangers and match the cock for size.

In summary, a good sized curved cock which is devoid of foreskin, definitely a good cock to view
Old 07-11-2023, 12:15 PM   #6
JJ2000

Subsean96

Not the prettiest penis I have seen, in its flaccid state its head is poking out of its foreskin, lots of veins surround the shaft of the penis. However, two ripe balls closely held to the body show off the cock nicely. This cock could do with a trim, as its hair is everywhere, and a good deal of it surrounding its balls. However, when Erect the penis doesn't seem to grow by much, perhaps it's around 5 inches in length when hard, but lacks any real girth. Its foreskin is now surrounding the Corona of the head and with a little help would ride all the way back. When erect the veins are now more pronounced and actually make it a nicer cock than its soft stage. It also has a nice curve to it and points nicely up. The veins surrounding the foreskin on the head are really engorged when the cock is at its hardest. Looks like it might be a shooter and spray someone if too close when it reaches orgasm. But with all that tight foreskin, it probably makes this male orgasm too quickly.

In summary, a cock that is better hard (due to its pointed nature) but could do with being tidied up properly before being shown off.
Old 07-11-2023, 01:50 PM   #7
JJ2000

Kik username Shybutkinkyguy

Hair. Lots of pubic hair and really hides a lot of this cock. This soft cock is a small size and is cut with a high and tight circumcision. Its little cut head has many papules all over the head of the cock and when soft looks very dry. When erect this cock doesn't grow, so stays quite short, maybe 4-5 inches in length and missing any girth. The best part of this cock is that it has a mushroom head which elevates it from a none cock to a ok penis. It's bright red and looks ready for action. When erect it certainly looks hard and has a slight curve. What is strange is this cock has very little in terms of balls.

In summary, a small mushroom head cut cock which is ready for action but needs a trim
Old 07-12-2023, 09:54 PM   #8
JJ2000

Kik username Padlito99r

I'm not sure this picture of its cock follows the rules and is soft. It's got a lot of veins in the bottom of the shaft when "soft" which to me indicates a semi erect penis. This "soft" cock has a fair bit of foreskin covering the whole head of the penis which forms a pinch towards one side of its cock head. It has two fairly plump balls hanging closely to the shaft.

When erect the foreskin is pulled all the way down so you can see the entire mushroom head and the veins at the bottom of the shaft are now more prominent. A little on the shorter size, and would be better with more girth. A bright pinkish head, which shows that this cock is probably masturbated too much and is probably a quick easy cock to make cum. It's probably a dribbler rather than a shooter. It does though, have a nice curve when looking at the side view. And is nearly trimmed.

In summary, an overly used curved cock, which requires more girth and length to make it an outstanding penis.
Old 07-13-2023, 12:28 AM   #9
JJ2000

Kik username Micropimmelchen

This subject has what can only be called cute and inoffensive penis, its head berely poking out of its body, and no shaft to be seen. When soft, less than a thumb length and girth, and full of foreskin (probably making it quick to cum). This cock only deserves to be rubbed like a clit.
When erect, it doesn't grow in length or girth, and is quite embarrassing for its owner. If has little to no veins or any desired features. Even its balls are all tight and compacted. Probably better off in chastity than free to the world.
In summary, too small to be a penis, very little to speak about and perhaps useful for chastity.
Old 07-13-2023, 03:08 AM   #10
JJ2000

Kik username Alexbens123

The subject's soft cock has an hour glass shape, where you can clearly see the shaft (with one vein down the middle) and the mushroom head under layers of folded foreskin. Its penis has darken skin particularly on the balls. Small when soft, around 2 inches.
The cock becomes alive when erect, it's mushroom head, almost pushing through the foreskin and is red probably through overuse through masturbation. It curves nicely up when seen from the side, and although small and lacking girth isn't the worst seen. Its balls hang below the shaft, but close to the body. Their is a lot of skin in the scrotum and this is seen as it goes up along the shaft when the penis is erect.

In summary, although smaller than expected, this little penis has a mushroom head poking through its foreskin and is curved and ready for action.
Old 07-13-2023, 09:45 AM   #11
JJ2000

Kik username Kikker2222

What can I say about this subject. it provided a "soft" picture of its dick which has a large vein running the length of it from base, through shaft and then onto the foreskin (my favourite aspect of it). In its flaccid state its at a good girth size, maybe 4-5 inches in length. Some good sized balls hang below the shaft and as an uncut cock soft, this is a pretty good specimen.
When erect it misses growth, so pretty much the same size and the foreskin fully retracts showing an almost violent red colour. This red is probably due to overstimulation, and the cock having a foreskin wouldn't last long if stimulated. It does have a pronounced curve to it when fully erect pointing northwards. The foreskin retracted removes any sign of a mushroom head, but looks like no lube is required to masturbate this cock. It could do with more of a trim on the scrotum, which are tight and close to the body when erect.

In summary, a ready to go, probably too quick to cum almost average penis which would keep you wanting more.
Old 07-14-2023, 12:25 PM   #12
JJ2000

Kik username Shindou5

This subject has a larger penis with a huge veins running down the middle of it even in its soft and flaccid state. It is a cut cock and seems that the circumcision was performed as an adult. The cut is void of any foreskin and is what is known as low and tight, which would mean this cock would need quite a bit of stimulation for the owner to feel it. The pubes are trimmed if quite thick.

When it's erect, there is a slight curve to the right. It grows from around 4 to about 6.5 / 7 inches and has some girth. The vein enlarges quite a bit when erect. The thick shaft of the erect cock is ruined by the smaller head of the cock which is quite a bit smaller than the rest of the penis. The head of the penis is a nice clean pink colour, which shows that the subject has restraint and doesn't keep jerking off to make it red.

In summary, a thick larger than average cock with a small head and an impressive vein right down the middle.
Old 07-15-2023, 02:28 PM   #13
JJ2000

11 cocks to critique, let me know if you want your cock critiqued
Old 07-16-2023, 10:29 PM   #14
JJ2000

Kik username: forever8778123
GD: Forever87

A larger pale penis when soft, which looks like it just dangles there. Uncut, and quite a bit of foreskin. Small balls behind the flaccid cock which is hidden by the mass of hair. The cock head, although hidden by foreskin is still visible underneath the skin layer.
The subject has an erect cock which grows an inch from its natural flaccid state, and a clear curve can be seen. The foreskin, probably tight when young, is now just crowded around the head of the penis. The pinkish head is the shame size as the shaft and has very little redeeming features. When looking from the side of the cock, it's pitiful that it doesn't point up, in fact, it's not even horizontal, which is a real shame. Again the balls are hidden by all that pubic hair.
In summary, a shower and not much of a grower, pale cock with a pinkish head with far too much hair.
Old 07-17-2023, 12:00 PM   #15
JJ2000

Kik username: OhJ4C

This subject has a large flaccid penis which just dangles there. It's so large that most of its head is free and poking out of its foreskin. A truly magnificently big cock, with a large vein right down the middle and smaller ones on the side. This cock is most men's dream for its size, girth and appearance. To top it off, two large balls are hanging like two precious eggs underneath the cock, but the cock is still bigger. The subject clearly trims it pubic hair.
However, when Erect the cock grows a couple of inches and the foreskin is pushed so far down that it has a slight curve by the frenulum. Particularly fallen in love with the precum dripping down the cock, nice touch. The cock head is a pure mushroom and as yet no other cock can beat this one. It looks ready for action and could wield some damage if not used properly.
In summary, a fantastic cock rock hard and ready to do some damage and a great flaccid cock to show off in the shower room.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock rate, critique, inspection