Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2014, 04:24 PM   #76
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Really great story.. Love it..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:26 AM   #77
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 21: The mystery deepens

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

“I’ve got it!” Becky’s breasts bobbed up and down as she jumped off the bed.

“Well, I hope it’s not catching,” Kirsty said as she stared out of the window. “I haven’t taken my antibiotics.”

“No,” Becky said, as she looked around for her top. She had taken it off and tried to do that thing where she pushes up her breast and leans forward in an attempt to suck on her own nipple. It was one of the things that helped her to think. When that didn’t work, she tried to put herself in Amy’s head. Amy was the brainy one.

“What, then?” Kirsty turned to face her friend.

“The answer to the puzzle.” Becky found her top and slipped it on, not bothering with a bra.

“What puzzle?” Kirsty sat down on the bed. “Where the hell are Amy and Mel?”

“The puzzle in the wardrobe,” Becky said. “What can a blind man see?”

“Duh, nothing.”

“Exactly!” Becky sat down again beside Kirsty. “Nothing.”

“Do you want to run that by me again?” Kirsty suggested.

Yeah, Becky thought, Amy was the brainy one and Kirsty was most definitely the dumbest one. “What was the riddle?” Becky said.

“A blind man can see it, a deaf man can hear it and if you eat it, you’ll die.”

“Okay,” Becky said, “A blind man can see nothing, a deaf man can hear nothing and if you eat nothing you die.”

Kirsty nodded. “And?”

Yeah, Becky thought, Kirsty was definitely the dumbest one. But she had a beautiful cunt.

Kirsty stood up and went over to the wardrobe. She opened the door and revealed the keypad. “It’s a numerical keypad,” she said. “You have to press something.”

Becky licked her lips. She knew what she wanted to press. She wanted to press herself against Kirsty. She got up and joined Kirsty at the wardrobe. “Zero,” she said. “Nothing is zero, so press the zero button and see what happens.”

Kirsty looked at Becky. Then back to the keypad. She held out her index finger. “Are you sure?” Her finger hovered over the zero key.

“Yeah.” Becky wasn’t completely sure but she had to sound confident.

“What if it’s a once-only thing and if you press the wrong key it locks?”

“Trust me,” Becky said.

“What if it’s a booby trap and we get stuck somewhere?”

“As long as I’m stuck with you, Kirst, I don’t care.”

“Really?” Kirsty said.

“Really,” Becky said.

Kirsty gave Becky a quick kiss and then pressed the zero key.

~*~

“Amy?” Melanie was wondering where her friend was. It had been about twenty minutes since Amy had left and she still hadn’t returned. She didn’t really want to go exploring, not on her own, but Amy was naked and had no light. She should have been back by now.

Reluctantly, Melanie took the glow stick and tentatively walked down the tunnel, waving it from side to side in an attempt to give her maximum illumination. “Amy?” she called. “Aaaaa-m-yyy?”

There was no response apart from her own voice echoing back at her. She knew it was her echo because Amy wouldn’t be calling “Amy-my-y”, would she? Melanie went a bit further in the hope that Amy would be nearby. How far could a naked girl go? She wondered.

As she ventured further down the tunnel, Melanie noticed that it split up into two. Shit, she thought, which way? She called down the first tunnel. “Amy?” There was no reply. She called down the second tunnel. “Amy?” Still no reply.

“Eeny meeny miney mo,” she said, pointing alternately at each tunnel, “Catch a fishy by his toe...” she wondered if fishes actually had toes. You can get fish fingers, she thought, so maybe they do have toes: “...if he squeals let him go, Eeny meeny miney mo.” She took a deep breath. “Okay, here goes.”

She started down the chosen tunnel at a steady pace, checking everywhere in case Amy had fallen and was lying unconscious somewhere. She was aware, however, that there was nothing in the tunnel. Nothing at all.

She finally reached the end of the tunnel and approached a large wooden door. She wasn’t sure if she should go any further. She thought maybe if she went back, Amy might be waiting for her. She decided it might be prudent to turn back.

As she retraced her steps, she called Amy’s name, hoping that Amy might call back. Amy didn’t.

At the junction of the two tunnels, she realised she couldn’t remember which one she’d come down. All the tunnels were identical. She took the tunnel she thought she’d come down and just hoped it was the right one.

She walked for several minutes before realising that the tunnel was widening. She soon found herself inside a cavernous chamber and ahead of her was a bank of tall glass tubes. The tubes were slightly misted but she could just discern figures inside.

She also realised that the glow stick she was holding was not lighting her way. The light within the chamber was coming from somewhere else.

She slowly approached the row of tubes and saw...

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:02 AM   #78
NKat68
Account Banned

Such a cliff hanger!!! Gahhh I need to know what happens
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:36 AM   #79
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Just to let you know the next chapter will be posted either on Monday or Tuesday if possible. It's a key turning point and I want to get it as good as possible.

Meanwhile you can vote in the poll for this story. I have selected to the option for you to choose more than one alternative. When there are sufficient results, I will continue to write the story according to the most popular option.

Thanks for your interest.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:45 AM   #80
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter Twenty-Two: The Encounter

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

The tubes were about twice her own height and appeared to be filled with some kind of swirling mist, like the steam from a boiling kettle. Inside each tube, an within the mist, she could see a doll, a naked doll, a naked doll with genitals. Melanie had not played with dolls for some time but she was certain that they didn’t have genitals. Even Barbie didn’t have genitals and Barbie was a babe.

Melanie dropped the glow stick; she didn’t need it. She slowly walked past the row of glass tubes, looking quickly at the dolls inside each one as she went. Yes, she thought, they definitely have genitals. Small breasts, like Barbie, but definite openings between the legs. Some even had pubic hair, she noted.

She went back to the first tube and stared more closely at the doll in it, taking more time to absorb the details. The doll was about eighteen inches in height but that was as far as the resemblance to a doll went. It was definitely female. She studied it from top to bottom.

The hair on the head had a sheen to it. The eyes... well, they were the most vivid blue she had ever seen. And she thought she could see reflections in them. She could see something else in them as well but had no idea what it was. The breasts were small, but had quite prominent nipples and... areolas. She struggled to remember the correct terms she learnt in her GCSE Human Biology and wished she’d paid more attention in class instead of giggling along with the others every time a body part was discussed.

Her gaze drifted down to the genital area again. It was definitely human. If her dolls had been made like this when she was younger, she’d probably still be playing with them now. She remembered the dolls in the bedroom, the plastic dolls and the ceramic dolls. They were all clothed but she wondered if they were also fully formed. She was amazed that she had never looked at them too closely. If she ever got back there, she’d have a look.

She looked at the doll’s legs and noticed that one of them even had a small scab on the knee as if it had been grazed in a fall. She recognised it quite easily; she’d been in a few scrapes like that herself in the past. The toenails had red varnish on them. She remembered how she herself used to paint her toenails. She couldn’t recall having dolls with this level of detail, though.

She walked along the row of tubes again, taking in all the minute details of each doll as she went. She was particularly drawn to their eyes. The eyes of each doll seemed to be calling out to her... almost pleading.

She saw four empty tubes at the end of the row. No mist inside them; no dolls inside them.

“Welcome.”

Melanie turned round with a start. Behind her was a young man aged about thirty-something although Melanie was never very good at guessing people’s ages. “W...who... who are you?” She swallowed hard. Right now she would rather be anywhere else, even at school.

“Edward Sutton,” the man said.

Melanie looked puzzled. “Edward?” She stepped back. “But Edward’s really old. I mean, he was really old. He’s dead.”

The man took a step forward.

Melanie took a step backwards. “I think I should be going,” she murmured, “My friend’s waiting for...”

“I don’t expect you to understand,” the man interjected, as he stepped closer to Melanie, “And I don’t intend to explain the intricate details.”

“I have to go,” Melanie repeated.

“Before you do, I just want to give you this.” The man reached out and, in one swift motion, grabbed Melanie’s wrist. He placed a small silver ring onto her pinkie finger and then released her hand.

Melanie paused, almost frozen for a few moments, and then smiled at the young Edward. “Thanks,” she said. All sign of fear had suddenly disappeared.

“Now,” the young Edward said as he stepped closer to Melanie, “I’d like you to strip off for me.”

Melanie nodded. “Yes, Sir.” She quickly pulled off her top, exposing her bare breasts. She had been left bra-less, panty-less and shoe-less following the earlier game of truth or dare with Amy. As she unbuttoned her jeans, however, she showed no sign of embarrassment or hesitation.

Edward watched avidly as she obeyed his command without question. “Very good,” he said. “Let me see all of you.”

To be continued...
Old 07-14-2014, 07:05 AM   #81
NKat68
Account Banned

Noo no no no no what? Why?
Old 07-14-2014, 08:28 AM   #82
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That was a twist I didn't anticipate please continue looking forward to where this goes
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #83
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKat68 View Post
Noo no no no no what? Why?
Was that a happy no no no or a disappointed no no no?
Old 07-14-2014, 10:28 AM   #84
NKat68
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Was that a happy no no no or a disappointed no no no?
Diapointed...

That you left me at a cliffhanger!!!!!
Old 07-15-2014, 01:42 PM   #85
whovian277

this is way to short! please write more!
whovian277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:53 AM   #86
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter Length

Quote:
Originally Posted by whovian277 View Post
this is way to short! please write more!
Just a warning. If you think the last one was short, you may hate the next few chapters. I am going for quality at the moment rather than quantity. However, to make up for slightly shorter chapters (about 600+ words instead of 1,000+ words per chapter) I will try to post them a bit more frequently. Let me know what you guys want - either longer chapters but poorer quality or slightly shorter but good quality chapters. I'm happy either way
Old 07-16-2014, 03:56 AM   #87
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Wink Chapter 23: The Phone Call

CHAPTER TWENTY- THREE

Becky and Kirsty exchanged glances.

“Nothing happened,” Kirsty said.

“Possibly it’s electrically-operated and as there’s no power supply to the house, it doesn’t work.” Becky sounded as if she knew what she was talking about. She went over to the bed and sat down. “You know,” she said, looking round the ornate bedroom, “I could live here.”

“Me too.” Kirsty sat beside her.

“Music?” Becky turned on her CD player and Ringo started to sing about a Yellow Submarine. “So,” Becky continued, “What do you want to play?”

“How about ‘Would You Rather...?”

“Okay,” Becky said, “Would you rather fuck Daniel Morgan or stick red-hot knitting needles in your eyes?”

Kirsty thought about Daniel Morgan, a boy in their class at school, for a moment. “Knitting needles,” she decided, “Every time.”

They both giggled.

“Would you rather stand naked in the middle of a crowded shopping centre on Christmas Eve in the rain for twenty minutes without covering yourself up or not eat chocolate for a year?

“Christmas Eve?”

“Yeah,” Kirsty said, “The busiest day of the year.”

“I still might do the naked shopping centre thing,” Becky said.

“What now?” Kirsty asked.

“How about a bit of fun?” Becky said. “I’m not wearing a bra under my top.”

“I know.” Kirsty reached across and fondled Becky’s breasts through her top. “But I wish we had a boy here.”

“Me too,” Becky said. She got up and found her phone. “There’s still some charge in it,” she said. She dialled a number.

“What are you doing?” Kirsty asked.

“You want a boy?” Becky raised her eyebrows.

Kirsty nodded.

Becky turned down Ringo’s volume and finished dialling the number. “So do I. Do you want Liam or Luke?”

Kirsty mouthed “Liam” and then added, “And ask them to bring some food.”

Becky waited for a reply. “Hello, Luke? It’s Becky. And it’s your lucky day.”

Becky chatted with Luke for a few minutes, established that he was with Liam - the two were never far apart - and then suggested that the two boys go round to the old house. She took a little while convincing them, because they’d heard the stories about the house too, but eventually, with the promise of some fun and maybe more, the boys agreed and said they’d be there in about half an hour. Becky explained how to get into the house and where the bedroom was and then asked them to bring some food before she hung up.

She turned to Kirsty. “All done,” she said, dropping her phone into her bag. “We’re not jumping into bed with them though.” She turned the CD volume back up again.

It was no longer Ringo singing Yellow Submarine but Paul McCartney going on about someone called JoJo, a fellow with a gender identity issue, and telling him to Get Back somewhere.

“What? Of course we’re jumping into bed with them.” Kirsty was dumbstruck. “Why’d you call them then?”

“I want to have some fun with them first,” Becky said. “We’re going to play truth or dare with them.”

“Cool,” Kirsty agreed. “Some boy and girl truth or dare will be much more fun that girl-girl truth or dare. We might get to see a cock.”

“Of course we’re going to get to see a cock,” Becky said. “Do you remember when we first got here and you found some condoms in that drawer?” She pointed at the chest of drawers.

Kirsty nodded. “The balloons?”

“You know fucking well they’re not balloons,” Becky said, “Get them. Just in case...”

“What if Amy and Mel turn up?” Kirsty asked.

Becky had almost forgotten about her other two friends. She took out her phone again. “Shall I call Luke back and ask them to bring two friends with them?”

“Yes, please!” Kirsty smiled. “And if they don’t turn up, we get two guys each. Sorted!”

To be continued...
Old 07-16-2014, 05:57 AM   #88
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Just a warning. If you think the last one was short, you may hate the next few chapters. I am going for quality at the moment rather than quantity. However, to make up for slightly shorter chapters (about 600+ words instead of 1,000+ words per chapter) I will try to post them a bit more frequently. Let me know what you guys want - either longer chapters but poorer quality or slightly shorter but good quality chapters. I'm happy either way
Quality in what sense, correct grammar, story line, making the story easier to read through the use of the correct words and sentences, etc?
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:39 AM   #89
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Quality in what sense, correct grammar, story line, making the story easier to read through the use of the correct words and sentences, etc?
Well, if you're going to be pernickety about it.

I meant a good story, well told, no padding just to fill it out and of course correct spelling, grammar and punctuation throughout.

If you look at some of the stories on here, and I'm not criticising them but, they often have three sentences and it's a chapter. I mean, come on, three sentences isn't even a paragraph, never mind a chapter.

And when you do read those stories, you can't tell who's speaking or what's happening because the punctuation and spelling is diabolical.

There are some excellent stories on here as well, and a good story will often over-ride bad punctuation, etc.

Anyway, rant over, I feel better now.

If you do find any spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors in my stories, other than obvious typos, please let me know.

Old 07-16-2014, 06:47 AM   #90
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 24: The Return of Amy

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Amy stumbled along the dark tunnel and walked straight into the supermarket cart. “Fuck!” she screamed as an unstable tin of something toppled onto her foot. “Fucking bastard cunt!” She scrambled around in the dark for the box of glow sticks that she’d put near the top of the cart. Finding one, she activated it and the tunnel lit up.

Her clothes were still there on top of the cart, but it took her a few moments to realise that Melanie was not there. “Mel?” she called. “Mel? Where are you?” She waved the glow stick around to try and illuminate more of the tunnel. “Mel? This isn’t funny now. I’m cold, I’m scared and I’m thoroughly fucked off.”

She wanted to put her clothes back on but she knew the importance of keeping to a dare and Melanie was the only person who could tell her to do it. She sat on the floor beside the cart and waited.

And waited...

And waited...

And realised that Melanie was not coming back. She stood up. Melanie’s bra, panties and shoes were still there. Melanie said that Amy could not put her own clothes on. There was no mention of Melanie’s clothes. Luckily, the two girls were almost, but not quite, the same size. Amy managed to get Melanie’s bra and panties on but the shoes were a bit too tight. She decided to stay barefoot.

My waited a few more minutes and then started walking back down the tunnel, using the glow stick to guide her way.

She got as far as the steps leading up to the shed. Surely those men were not still there, she thought. Maybe they left the door open when they went. It was worth a try. She steadily ascended the steps to the trap door and gently lifted it a few centimetres. She peered into the shed. It was empty. Literally empty. All the stuff they’d left behind had gone, the men had gone, Naomi had gone. The half a bag of solid cement was still there, but then she expected it would be. She lifted the trap door higher and let it fall open. She slowly climbed back into the shed. A few bits and bobs had been left on the floor but basically, apart from the cement bag, the shed had been cleared out.

Amy went over to the door and tried it. It opened. She peered out and saw daylight. She was about to walk outside when she remembered two things. One, she’d left the remote control for her camcorder in her jeans pocket in the tunnel. Two, she was barefoot and the path to the house was covered in brambles, nettles and other stuff. She had to make a decision. Either go back to the house without shoes or remote control unit or go back to the tunnel, get the remote and put on her own shoes.

She decided on the latter; she wasn’t going to lose much more time. She went back down into the tunnel, calling Melanie’s name as she went, just in case. There was no response.

Amy collected her remote unit and slipped on her own shoes. She was just about to go back up into the shed when she noticed a small silver ring glinting at her. She looked more closely at it in the light of the glow stick. She hadn’t seen it before; was it Melanie’s? She picked it up and studied it. Curiosity got the better of her and she tried it on her finger. It was a bit too small. She tried it on her pinkie finger; it fitted almost perfectly.

Amy felt the ring tightening slightly and she stood, almost trance-like for a few moments and then snapped out of it.

“Fuck it,” she thought, and she decided to put her own clothes back on. If Melanie’s not here, the dare’s null and void.

Within minutes, she had returned to the shed, exited into the garden and was back in the house, making her way back up the stairs. It felt so good to be back in familiar territory and she hoped that Melanie was back there as well.

At the top of the stairs she heard Paul McCartney singing about his troubles being so far away Yesterday and she knew how he felt.

She pushed the bedroom door open and, before she went in, she hoped her camcorder battery hadn’t run out and pressed the pause button on her remote unit. “Hiya,” she said as she went in and saw Becky and Kirsty sitting on the bed and...

“What the fuck?” Amy screamed as she saw...

To be continued...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare