Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-05-2016, 06:50 AM   #166
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

I can't wait for the next chapter!

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareLover159 for this post:
Old 10-05-2016, 02:44 PM   #167
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my that's exactly what I was waiting for taboo, girl and girl, plus the thought of public humiliation just around the corner. Great job
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 10-06-2016, 05:40 AM   #168
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Smile Another few great chapters

Wow gets better and better cant wait to find out what happens when they go outdoors.
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lynx247 for this post:
Old 10-06-2016, 12:51 PM   #169
Trucker28

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx247 View Post
Wow gets better and better cant wait to find out what happens when they go outdoors.
Me Too! JK I have a few ideas I just have to fit it all togehter.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:12 PM   #170
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Next chapter please, pretty please
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 10-08-2016, 02:16 AM   #171
Spleen

This story is awesome, i'll wait for the next update
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Spleen for this post:
Old 10-08-2016, 09:51 AM   #172
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

I'm looking forward to the public trip

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lexmark182 for this post:
Old 10-08-2016, 11:56 PM   #173
Trucker28

Sara

I was staring up at the ceiling. Wishing my brother’s bed would swallow me into another world. I was in complete disbelief. How did I let it go this far. I just had an orgasm. Not just in front of my two friends but front of my brother! He had been kneeling down, his face inches from my… Holy crap!

It was all Brandon’s fault making Rylie touch me. But that was all she was supposed to do cover me not finger me! It was totally her fault. And Emma too! Why had she gotten me so hot in the bathroom?

Rylie started touching me and I just lost all control. I had looked down as it raced through my body. I saw his eyes watching as Rylie was furiously probing my... The sounds of my wetness inches from his ears. I could smell myself throughout the room and his nose was right there. I could not have been more humiliated in my life.

When it finally ended. When the body shaking waves of ecstasy finally reverberated through my body leaving only a tingling delight. I squeezed my eyes shut tight. I wasn’t really here. My brother wasn’t kneeling in front of my dripping… Damn it! He wasn’t carefully pulling up my shorts. Buttoning them, as my friends kept me from falling to the floor. They laid me down. On his bed.

I kept my eyes closed, not here, not this. Trying to be somewhere, anywhere, else. I heard movement farther away.

“I have some stuff to grab before we go out. Can you guys clean up the clothes in her room and switch the sheets to the dryer? Christ, she’s leaking on my bare mattress.”

They must have replied with nods as they were silent as I heard him shuffle out of the room and down the hall. I finally allowed myself to open my eyes.

That brings me here. Staring at his frickin’ ceiling. Wishing his “uncovered” mattress would swallow me whole.

Both Emma and Rylie began giggling at the same time. “You two suck!” I said, it came out froggy like I just woke up, making them giggle harder. “You got me started,” I looked to Sara accusingly.

“Yeah, but I got you off!” Rylie said holding up her still glistening fingers. She busted up, laughing more as she wiped her hand off on my brother’s mattress. His frickin’ “uncovered” mattress.

“Come on,” said Emma to Rylie, “you switch the laundry and I’ll clean up the clothes.” She turned to leave the room. At the doorway she looked back over her shoulder. “You need to pull yourself together, slut.”

When my legs were finally strong enough to walk I went down stairs to the kitchen rather than helping those two traitors. I badly needed water.

I was mid gulp when I heard a noise in the garage. The door to garage opened right to the kitchen. How could our parents possibly be home? We should have heard the motor of the garage door. Was I that loud that no one heard it? I was standing in the kitchen dressed like a hooker as the door opened and I choked on the water. Spitting it across the room.

It was frickin’ Brandon!

“You might want to clean that up too,” he said as he walked in with a wink. “You just can’t stop getting everything wet, can you?”

“Screw you,” I tried to reply under my breath, water still in my nose and dripping from my chin to my shirt.

He had his school backpack in one hand and he loaded some cold water bottles from the fridge into it. It looked like he had collected stuff from the garage also because it was getting full. “Hurry it up ladies!” He shouted as he left the kitchen and entered the living room. “We’ve got places to be!”

I grabbed a towel and wiped my shirt down the middle, which did nothing but push the cloth between my breasts. Reminding me how careful I needed to be if we went out doors like Brandon was threatening. I dropped the towel to the floor and grudgingly kicked it around the sprayed water.

At the front doors Brandon was waiting for us, smiling, backpack slung over one shoulder. Emma and Rylie were descending the stairs tugging at their short skirts. Trying to preserve some modesty. I could see right up Emma half shirt to the undersides of her pink nipples as she fiddled with her skirt. Rylie’s breasts were covered but moved like they were trying to escape their tight confines.

“We can’t seriously go in public like this?” I implored.

“We will try to stay in less populated areas,” he replied grinning. “I think I have everything we need including your phones.”

He opened the door and ushered us into the bright Arizona sunshine.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 10-09-2016, 11:43 AM   #174
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Enjoying every chapter
Old 10-09-2016, 04:02 PM   #175
JONTYTHEKING
getDare Sweetheart

interesting

fun reading

keep it up

I recently tried out Butterfly's Matchmaking Service. I think you should also try it. It sure looks a fun exercise.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79649

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=17614953850
JONTYTHEKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 04:05 PM   #176
Wondersissy

Just wanted to let you know that I love this story

Likes: crossdressing, sissifying, humiliation, messy, hidden public, masterbation, bets and games with forfeits
Want to try: anal, cum eating and cum control
Limits: full public, pee and poop, family and friends, permanent, and illegal

I am a sissy to mistress closer and everything must go through my mistress first before I am allowed to do anything
Wondersissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:16 PM   #177
Nwbie
getDare Devil

can't wait to see where he is taking them
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:53 PM   #178
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Keep up the story is is progressing very nicely!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:43 PM   #179
Trucker28

Brandon

I was really nervous about this. Getting seen by a neighbor was not in my plan. Bikes would have gotten us out of our neighborhood faster but we only had mine and Sara’s. Luckily the street was relatively empty. One teenage boy was walking his dog about half block up. He was heading the same direction we were going so I didn’t want to go too fast to overtake him.

At first all three girls were following me quietly. I was sure they were more scared than me. After a few houses I noticed Emma had crept up beside me. I reached out and took her hand, our fingers interlaced and she squeezed my hand back. The two girls behind us giggled.

I started by leading them down the street out of our area. We crossed a street that had a car turning into the model homes of a brand new subdivision. Passing the models I headed to a small park I had been to before.

When I say brand new, I mean real brand new. The home builders had come in about two years ago and created the streets, walls, and a few little parks. Besides the three model homes, one being a sales office, there were just a couple homes finished and few more being built east of where we were walking. I could hear some Spanish mariachi music coming from a truck at one of the worksites.

The parks here in these new areas are sometimes called greenbelts. They are really made as drainage areas in case of flooding.

The greenbelt I brought the girls to was the biggest one, in the center of the would be subdivision. It was about 75 yard of grass surrounded by a winding cement path, gravel, and some newly planted trees. At the far end was a small playground with climbing bars and a couple slides. There was also a small ramada with a picnic table and charcoal grill. The two longest sloped graveled sides were lined with block walls that would one day be the end of someone’s backyard. Right now though, no one could see us, but we also couldn’t we anyone coming.

I had the girls sit on a bench next to the path. They were all mostly covered, except I caught a glimpse of my sister’s pussy until she quickly closed her legs tight.

“So here is the deal,” I began, “you are going to come up with your own dares for yourself.” I could see the confused looks on their faces. “It is a little competition; I’ll give you points for the more outrageous stuff you do.”

“So we could just sit here and do nothing?” Sara inquired; I could tell she was thinking she had me. “Then go home when you are bored.”

“I guess you could,” I replied. “Did I mention the winner is in charge of the dares when we get back?”

“Seriously?!” Emma exclaimed, “How many?” she asked skeptically.

I had to think. I wanted them to get into this. What would push them to go a little wild? “The winner gets to give three dares to each of us.”

It was quiet for a second before Rylie lit up, “Us! I mean we get to give dares to you?!”

“Of course,” I responded. “Within reason, I mean, I’m still in charge.” They were looking at me suspiciously.

“I promise, it will be fun,” I said as I opened the backpack. I had my dad’s digital camera. It had an excellent long lens and took real great pictures. He often used it for my soccer games and Sara’s dance and gymnastics.

“That’s dad’s camera!” Sara again likes to point out the obvious. “What if he sees one of these pictures? No way! You can’t use that!” She demanded.

“I put a blank SD card in.” I responded, “He won’t see anything.” I paused for dramatic effect. “Just remind me to take the card out when we get home.” No one laughed but me.

“What do you want us to do?” Rylie asked.

“Have fun.” I said. They just stared at me dumbly. I pulled a Frisbee out of the backpack. “How about you just play catch?”

Emma took the Frisbee from me as they sulked off the bench and onto the field.

Unfortunately the Frisbee was not a great idea. I got a few good pictures, mostly when they had to bend over to pick it up. The only thing worse than them trying to catch, was their throwing. I don’t know if any of them had ever thrown one before. The phrase ‘Couldn’t hit the side of a barn’ would have been ok for them even if they were inside the barn.

Five minutes in I called them back.

“How about we try something else,” I said taking away the abused disk. “I will give you one minute to do as many cartwheels as possible; one point for each!” They looked a little scared still. “Who wants to go before someone wanders into the park?”

“I’ll go,” Emma responded, looking around the park carefully.

I opened up the stop watch on my phone and handed it Rylie.

Emma, unexplainably, adjusted her skirt and shirt before Rylie said, “GO!”

I was positive the burst shot of the camera was collecting her beautifully exposed body. By the first cart wheel her skirt was at her waist and the half shirt came over her head and completely off. She grabbed it and pulled it back on and fixed her skirt. The next few she did better at keeping her shirt on but only managed 23 because she didn’t want to lose the shirt again.

Rylie handed off the timer and tried her best. Her top stayed on but she was not as athletic as Emma. After a few good ones she landed hard on her ass, with her legs spread wide. She was wonderfully showing off her beautiful pussy. She only managed 19 before Sara called time.

“You two suck!” my sister said, “and cartwheels are for kids.” She handed Emma the phone and dramatically walked away from us. I thought she might be pissed and going home.

About 50 feet away she turned, pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it aside, then yelled, “Ready!”

Emma hollered back, “Go!”

With a running start she did one of gymnastic routines. I don’t know the names of all the things she did. It was definitely a lot better than a few cartwheels. I was just staring in awe of how her gorgeous body was moving. Her firm legs and arms were pushing her body. Her tight stomach was twisting and bending gracefully. Her perfect tits moved just enough to prove they were in motion. She passed us and landed her last jump in a pose with her hands above her head.

That’s when I remembered I was holding a camera. It was ok, because I lifted it to my eye in time for her next pass. I held down the shutter capturing a burst of her tumbling pass. I struggled with wanting to watch her amazing body move live rather than through the lens.

Sara paused longer after her second run; I could tell she was out of breath. She did one more pass before ending in the splits. I zoomed in on her. Topless with her arms raised, her legs were spread wide the thin band of her shorts slid to the side exposing her tight pussy and some pink of her inner folds.

Rylie and Emma were cheering and clapping. Sara realized after a few seconds that her shirt was left at the far end of her run. She covered herself and ran back to her discarded shirt.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 10-22-2016, 07:09 PM   #180
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Terrific chapter love public humiliation excellent writing

Advertisements
Kink Talk