Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-04-2020, 01:33 PM   #286
Katv

Gotta show my Texas pride and bet against you

Let’s say if the Texans win, you will edge for every total game point while in frog tie bondage. What ever the point difference is will be how many ruined orgasms you must have.

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Toy list updated: 10-19-20
Likes, Limits, Toys PM Dares BDSM Test Results

Interested in Bimboification/Dollification.
Katv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:48 PM   #287
BellaBoy26

Looking for someone to come up with a bet/dare for the seahawks - eagles game tomorrow. Willing to come up with an involved bet based off limits/likes. I would be cheering for the seahawks.

Dislikes: food in diapers.

Limits: frontal nudity, full exposure/social suicide/family/friends, illegal, serious pain/injury, marshmallows, scat-eating.

Supplies: a few dresses, skirts, bras, panties, plastic panties, onesie, ABDL diapers, women's jeans, stockings, lingerie set.
BellaBoy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:30 PM   #288
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katv View Post
Gotta show my Texas pride and bet against you

Let’s say if the Texans win, you will edge for every total game point while in frog tie bondage. What ever the point difference is will be how many ruined orgasms you must have.
sounds good, you're on!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 06:59 PM   #289
Katv

Packers are officially playing against the Seahawks next week! Go ahead and place your bets~

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 01-05-2020, 07:47 PM   #290
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

I'd take the ravens over the titans, KC over Houston, San Fran over Minisota Vikings, and Vikings over Green Bay
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:00 PM   #291
test_subject_01

Quote:
Packers are officially playing against the Seahawks next week! Go ahead and place your bets~
ill go against you. what do you suggest as a bet. playoffs mean bigger stakes right?

Bisexual

Likes, dislikes and limits

Toys!!
test_subject_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 10:13 PM   #292
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
That’s on me for being too busy with the holidays to check on this thread. You got lucky

I feel like we should change it up quite a bit for the playoffs. Any ideas?
Quote:
Sorry to say but the tasks i have been using are my regulars and not many others i can do giving privacy issues, but i am open to other suggestions if you have any or add stipulations to my tasks (e.g. DRINK UP add through a straw...). I you want to change your stakes, I am completely open (although you have not done anything in week since Pac has been wining so long now!). Since i am from Philly, stakes should be that much higher since it was Seattle that knocked them out

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 09:24 AM   #293
newby200910

Anyone want to bet on the Seahawks and Packers game next weekend. I'm betting on the Seahawks. I'll bet a day of being an online slave for each point Seahawks lose by. Any takers. Hit me up on email below.

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 01:00 PM   #294
Katv

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Sorry to say but the tasks i have been using are my regulars and not many others i can do giving privacy issues, but i am open to other suggestions if you have any or add stipulations to my tasks (e.g. DRINK UP add through a straw...). I you want to change your stakes, I am completely open (although you have not done anything in week since Pac has been wining so long now!). Since i am from Philly, stakes should be that much higher since it was Seattle that knocked them out
Fair enough. Then let’s just increase our usual stakes.

SPANKS:
- 25 to clit / each ball, each nipple and each cheek using a wooden spoon for every point scored in the game
- 75 spanks to same locations for any points scored in OT

PINS ON/OFF - 15 times for every point scored

EDGES
- Loser must edge 10 times for every point scored in the game prior to next orgasm

DENIAL
- Losers score plus point difference.

Pack loss: (I’m not sure for this one.)

Pack win: you DRINK UP for two weeks, holding each mouthful for five seconds before swallowing.

- PINS: 2 clothes pins on each nipple for total points scored * 10 minutes.

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 01-08-2020, 07:10 AM   #295
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Fair enough. Then let’s just increase our usual stakes.

SPANKS:
- 25 to clit / each ball, each nipple and each cheek using a wooden spoon for every point scored in the game
- 75 spanks to same locations for any points scored in OT

PINS ON/OFF - 15 times for every point scored

EDGES
- Loser must edge 10 times for every point scored in the game prior to next orgasm

DENIAL
- Losers score plus point difference.

Pack loss: (I’m not sure for this one.)

Pack win: you DRINK UP for two weeks, holding each mouthful for five seconds before swallowing.

- PINS: 2 clothes pins on each nipple for total points scored * 10 minutes.
Denial seems rather extreme (1 day for every point the winner scores; at this rate if PAC wins a couple more, I would be denied for half the year the rate we are going). As you prefer, but expect me to start begging for relief for completing tasks.

For your unspecified task if PAC loses, 3 hours plugged per day; number of days equal to total points scored; plus you need to sleep plugged on nights when you don’t work the following day.

Agreed?

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 01-08-2020, 09:57 AM   #296
Katv

Quote:
Denial seems rather extreme (1 day for every point the winner scores; at this rate if PAC wins a couple more, I would be denied for half the year the rate we are going). As you prefer, but expect me to start begging for relief for completing tasks.

For your unspecified task if PAC loses, 3 hours plugged per day; number of days equal to total points scored; plus you need to sleep plugged on nights when you don’t work the following day.

Agreed?
Let’s see. We can change denial to just the point difference this game to make it a bit easier.

Being plugged sounds fair. I might not be able to sleep plugged, tho. Is there an alternative I can have to that part?

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 01-08-2020, 10:23 AM   #297
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Let’s see. We can change denial to just the point difference this game to make it a bit easier.

Being plugged sounds fair. I might not be able to sleep plugged, tho. Is there an alternative I can have to that part?
I ask you try sleeping plugged twice (small plug, tons of lube); I suggested the weekend in case of sleeping issues. I adjusted rather quickly, but up to you if it won’t work for you. If you prefer not to try sleeping plugged, how about 4 hours a day during the work week and 8 hours a day on weekends and holidays, including one shopping trip a week plugged?

For my denial, if the Packers were to make it to the super bowl, how many more games will they play? We can divide the year into equal segments, and for every win, I would be restricted to one orgasm a month, whether it be alone or with my wife? Example, if PAC has 3 games remaining and they win the 1st, I would be restricted to 1 orgasm for Jan thru April; if they win 2, Jan thru August....

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 01-08-2020, 11:25 AM   #298
Katv

Quote:
I ask you try sleeping plugged twice (small plug, tons of lube); I suggested the weekend in case of sleeping issues. I adjusted rather quickly, but up to you if it won’t work for you. If you prefer not to try sleeping plugged, how about 4 hours a day during the work week and 8 hours a day on weekends and holidays, including one shopping trip a week plugged?

For my denial, if the Packers were to make it to the super bowl, how many more games will they play? We can divide the year into equal segments, and for every win, I would be restricted to one orgasm a month, whether it be alone or with my wife? Example, if PAC has 3 games remaining and they win the 1st, I would be restricted to 1 orgasm for Jan thru April; if they win 2, Jan thru August....
I’m not too worried about being able to sleep plugged, it’s one of my favorite things I just don’t want my husband asking why I’m suddenly doing it way more often. I think I could get away with being plugged during the day for that long, tho.

If the Packers make it to the Super Bowl, they’ll play this week, next, and then two weeks from that in the Super Bowl. Do you want your denial to last the whole year or just until next season?

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 01-08-2020, 11:55 AM   #299
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I’m not too worried about being able to sleep plugged, it’s one of my favorite things I just don’t want my husband asking why I’m suddenly doing it way more often. I think I could get away with being plugged during the day for that long, tho.

If the Packers make it to the Super Bowl, they’ll play this week, next, and then two weeks from that in the Super Bowl. Do you want your denial to last the whole year or just until next season?
Didn’t realize you were married; pick the longest you can manage without raising husband’s suspicion.

As for my denial, I wasn’t thinking so long, but the entire year sounds intriguing (1 orgasm a month..); just hope the wife doesn’t initiate if I satisfy myself during the same month! Shoot for the year and I will cum (sorry for the overused pun, but I can’t just not use it) to you if you don’t mind in case I break whatever restrictions I end with.

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 01-08-2020, 12:45 PM   #300
Katv

Quote:
Didn’t realize you were married; pick the longest you can manage without raising husband’s suspicion.

As for my denial, I wasn’t thinking so long, but the entire year sounds intriguing (1 orgasm a month..); just hope the wife doesn’t initiate if I satisfy myself during the same month! Shoot for the year and I will cum (sorry for the overused pun, but I can’t just not use it) to you if you don’t mind in case I break whatever restrictions I end with.
Ok. I’ll make the attempts to do 4 hours a day/8 on my days off (I work at a grocery store, so weekends are meaningless to me ) I’ll prolly make a tally in my sig to keep up or something like that.

And you’ll go three months with one orgasm per month per Packers win. So if they win Sunday, you’ll be January through April, if they win next week, May through August, and if they win Super Bowl, September through December.

Correct?

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, college, football, sports