Matt: 360=36
Sam: 1,643=164
PrincessAshley: 1,020=102
Central: 300=30
Brony: 40=4
Sophie: 270=27

*10 spanks only at Butterflys request.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #782
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
Total Tally: 11,684!

Spanks: 11,684
Hearty edges: 233
Icy Edges: 6 with reductions, thank you beautiful people!!
Cane strokes: 30 (Capped.)
Ice: 22 cubes (11 per boob)
Hearty orgasms: 15
Icy orgasms: 7
Pictures uploaded to gD and Kinktalk: Yes!

Reductions:

*Handwritten thank you: All complete [URL=http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=12272&pictureid=56133"]here.

*Picture decided by AM uploaded of the wetting during spanks.
Hand written thank you to all who provided reductions??

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

qt31415926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:03 PM   #783
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt31415926 View Post
Link at the word "here" in Icy's post. Page with all the written lines.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:21 AM   #784
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt31415926 View Post
The link is in Bratling's earlier post at the word "here." Those were the lines from the first lot of reductions, Marv was added to it as he made Bratling blush on the second mini game AM posted.

The reductions for removing another ten edges yesterday will have the picture (Specifics of picture yet to be decided by AM) uploaded after we complete the spanks and bladder control.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 05-05-2017, 02:05 PM   #785
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Due to work and family on Bratling's side, and AM not feeling so great recently on his we have had to push this back a little. We want to do the spanks in one session so need the majority of the day and/or evening to complete them and it's been difficult to co-ordinate that for both of us simultaenously.

We're going to attempt it early next week, if luck is on our side. So the recordings may be a little delayed but they will be sent when we are able, along with Bratling posting a full report in this thread once everything is completed.
Get a rule from me here.

The following 3 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 05-06-2017, 11:01 AM   #786
wingman78
Longtime User

All in one session? Wow, that's going to be pretty hard for you! Can't wait to read the report on that.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:00 AM   #787
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Finally we got a chance to do this, half of it anyway. We decided to split it into two sessions as it was impossible to find a day where we both had enough free time to do all of the spanks in one go. So the first 6,000 were completed this afternoon. One picture of immediately after has been uploaded and is waiting approval and when the marks start to show more I will upload more and some recordings have been sent.

I will send out the pictures with user names either when the marks are showing or after the second lot of spanks are completed and I will have a report up about this half later today.

Recordings sent:
Butterfly
Aimee
Sophie
Central

Not sent:
Asslvr: 40=4
Shadow: 1,180=118
Monkey: 229=23
Matt: 360=36
Sam: 1,643=164
PrincessAshley: 1,020=102
Brony: 40=4
Get a rule from me here.

Old 06-16-2017, 01:31 PM   #788
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Yesterday AM and I realized we would both be home for a few hours during the day with no work or commitments etc until later on in the afternoon. So we decided we would finally complete these spanks or try our best to. By the time we had morning commitments done and were both awake enough to start however it was already nearing 1pm so we had about 2-3 hours or so before we both needed to leave. So we knew we wouldn't manage them all but were going to do as many as possible.

To start with I collected my wand, paddle, cane (stupid cane!) and filled a smoothie cup blender thing with a ton of ice cubes and when I was ready AM called me over skype. As we've both been busy or sick or unavailable for whatever reason for a while, I was sooo shy just answering the call with my camera on. If we go a while without cam I become shy and blushy again when we eventually get to cam again. So I could feel my shyness overtaking as soon as I answered the call and he didn't even wait one minute before telling me to remove my top and bra which did not help me at all!

AM wasn't alone so was unable to talk which made me even shyer as I was mostly talking in response to his typing. He started off with telling me 200 hits with the paddle to each boob, which I found easy and each hit left a lovely stinging sensation for a few seconds after it. After the 200 he told me one to each boob with the cane...I was not ready for this! Not the cane so soon oh my gosh I didn't want to use that horrible thing at all! But I took the cane and hit my left boob once and looked at AM....who shook his head. Apparently it wasn't hard enough to count. Despite the gritted teeth and the wincing and the scowl, it wasn't hard enough. I think it totally counted and he was just being a jerk. I may have made a comment about how if he kept making me go harder I hoped it snapped and then I couldn't use it and he told me to try and snap it. I knew exactly what he meant but found it funny to take the cane in both hands as though I would snap it in half that way and not through hitting myself. He wasn't as amused as I was.

After he finally decided two of my hits were hard enough to satisfy him he asked for 75 to each boob with the paddle. After completing 75 each boob I was asked why I stopped at 59 on both sides. I have been saying for years he can not count, further proof again. So he wanted another 16 each side which I did....to be told 4 more each side. I didn't know it was possible for someone to be worse with numbers than I am!

Now it was time for ice. I was looking forward to ice, it's been a long while since we have played with it. So I scooped up two ice cubes from the cup and simulatenously rubbed them over each boob until both had completely melted under my hands onto my boobs. This was followed with another 125 paddle strokes to each boob. The first 10 or so on my left one stung much more than usual due to the recently melted ice, by the time I swapped boobs the effects of the ice had vanished so my right boob didn't sting any more than it normally did.

And then...cane. Back to the freaking cane. I had no idea why AM was doing one per boob every few hundred spanks, other than knowing I would rather get them over and done with in one go and being mean and not allowing that to happen. Literally every time AM said "cane" I scowled and pouted and wanted to throw a fit and quit. But somehow I managed to pick the damn thing up and do two hits over my boobs...which of course he didn't count. Now he told me the hits had to be hard enough for me to cry out or he wasn't counting them. Like what?! I never cry out, I never make noise, I take pain entirely silent! (Self administered pain, anyway.) I knew it wasn't going to happen and AM must have remembered/realized this as he then decided to count one of the several hits commenting I would never cry out. I don't know why I don't make noise, maybe a combination of how I was raised not to show pain and the fact self administered pain will never be as hard as you want it to no matter how much you try?

Then it was time for another 150 hits to each boob with the paddle followed by AM telling me to drink some of my juice. Damn, he'd remembered about the bladder control I was hoping he had forgotten! I took the smallest sip ever and started laughing at the glare I got in return before taking a proper drink and drinking about a quarter of a pint of the juice.

This was followed with another ice cube melted over each boob and then AM randomly ordered me to put an ice cube in my pussy which took me by surprise. That wasn't part of the tasks every x spanks! And my ice cubes are quite big ones so I wasn't too keen on this idea and deliberately chose the smallest ice cube out of the cup but gave myself away when I started giggling. AM knew immediately what I had done and told me not to choose the smallest one so I chose a medium one and he decided if I was choosing a medium one I was having two of them. So two went into my pussy and damn it I managed to get one directly on my clit as I pushed it inside. I love ice. But not directly on the clit. Soooo cold and stingy and made me wriggle a little trying to warm it up!

After I had the ice inside me another 50 spanks to each boob with the paddle and then one hit to each boob with the cane again. Well, several hits because of course several didn't count because AM is a butthead. Another 200 hits to each boob and he then made me have more to drink before we followed with another cane hit to each boob, which again toook several before he was satisfied. I was hitting hard and doing the best I could but noooo it needed to be harder for the sadistic fucker.

At this point he wanted me to edge and I questioned if my wand would be safe. We had used ice inside me so I was extremely wet and the wrapping around the wires on my wand have begun to break slightly so they are exposed at the bottom. He decided he didn't want to risk killing me after all and as I take forever to edge with fingers we skipped the edges this time. A little more to drink and then he made me go and fetch a nappy from upstairs.

I still had my pants on so I had to strip out of those and put the nappy on and then empty some of the ice cubes in the cup down both the front and back of the nappy. One managed to touch me directly on my bottom..hole.. Oh my gosh I did not like that! After putting in as much as I could fit down the front and back I was told to sit down which I also didn't like. I managed to perch myself on the edge of the chair to try and make the amount of ice easier to handle but it meant staying as still as I possibly could.

Now it was time for more spanks, another 250 to each boob with the paddle. Usually with so many spanks I would have started bruising slightly but I didn't seem to be bruising at all yet and I wondered if the ice was helping prevent bruising. I love bruises and I wanted bruises and I really hoped the ice didn't prevent bruises from happening. All I had at this point was a little bit of redness on each boob. After those spanks another cane hit to each boob, which again the first few weren't counted. See how mean he is to me?! Another ice cube melted over each boob and then I almost died when I read what he said to me. For a few seconds I thought I was going to hyperventilate and/or have a panic attack and close down and not be able to continue. I was silent for a few moments and just stared at the screen avoiding looking at AM while I tried to breathe.

Quote:
i would like you to try 50 fast spanks each boob with the cane, can you do that for me, my slut?
I was struggling soooo much with the one or two cane strokes already and those were done slowly and I had prepared for them as I knew they would be involved. But this? I didn't expect it at all. It threw me off balance and I didn't know if I could do it. With AM's next words I managed to breathe a little bit better.

Quote:
you don't have to
i would like you to
It helped so much knowing I didn't have to do it but...I wanted to do it for him too. Even though I wasn't sure if I even could. So after taking a deep breath I took the cane and made the first hit, quickly followed by the other 99. I was so glad that all of those counted, I don't know how I would have reacted if I had to do it over, as I was already extremely close to my breaking point. After I finished I mentioned how I hated canes and wanted to make a bonfire with it.

We took five minutes to allow me to take a drink, smoke and breathe a little and after five minutes passed got back to spanking. This time it was 600 on each boob with the paddle. 200 to my left, 200 right, 200 left, 200 right. Then on the next lot of 200 to the left there was a knock on the door so I had to stop for a moment and quickly throw some clothes on. Not quickly enough however, as when I got there they had already gone. I was kind of pissed a little at the interruption as by this point I was so so sooo close to subspace and just being in that "zone" that happens for me with so much pain and the interruption threw me off kilter and suddenly I was so far away from it again. I returned to AM and undressed again and finished the remaining spanks to each boob.

After these spanks were over it was another 3 to each boob with the cane (again more than as he still wasn't counting some damn him!) and then another ice cube melted over each boob, at this point he had me drink the meltwater from the ice cubes too. I could feel the need to pee beginning to start but it wasn't urgent or even very much apparent just yet. After I finished melting the ice cubes it was time for another 400 to each boob with the paddle and then 2 with the cane to each boob.

After these cane hits AM told me about how I make him proud and I asked if I made him proud for being insane and caning myself. He didn't respond to the silliness but instead told me

Quote:
yes, you make me hard and horny and want you, but even more than that - and that is a lot - you make me proud
It made me blushy and shy but it helped get me back near that zone and make the canings seem not as scary. Some more juice was drank at this point and a quick two minute break before we continued. My arms were aching soooo much by now! He had me melt another ice cube on each boob as we took the break and then made some random comment that made me very shy and blushy and giggly to which I had to deny that it made me blush. One day I wont blush so much or so easily!

There wasn't much ice left at this point so he had me pour the rest out including the meltwater into the back of the nappy and then wanted the huge horrid wooden spoon for the next set of spanks but thankfully I don't have it any more so we stuck with the paddle for 400 to each boob this time. Now I needed to pee and mentioned it to AM but noted my bladder had stagefright. I always get shy with things like that...and well, most other stuff too. So while we were waiting for my bladder to cooperate he had me do two more cane hits to each boob and oh my days he FINALLY accepted them first time round! I might have a made a tiny sarcastic comment of "hallelujah " here in response to them being accepted immediately. But then....

Quote:
I would be interested to see the last 700 done with the cane
I think I died for a moment. And the thought of "Is he INSANE?!" went through my mind. And I asked him why on earth we would want to do such a silly thing, it was just a terrible idea- one of the worst he has ever had!

I had a few minutes to process this terrible idea as my bladder slowly started to cooperate with me...only AM had previously told me that when I eventually did pee I had to tell him out loud as I peed "I'm peeing my nappy, Daddy" *blushes* I went mute for a moment when i finally couldn't hold the pee in and I tried to phrase the words in my own way when I did manage to get my voice working again, but noooo that wasn't good enough. It had to be those exact words. So I may have hid my face in my hands as I mumbled them to him and then he did the unthinkable...sent me a vice recording. I didn't need to open it to know what it was but I did anyway and sure enough- he had recorded me saying those words!! I don't know why I put up with him half of the time.

We had only about 15 minutes left now before we had to leave so he told me

Quote:
i want you to try 350 each with the cane, do as many as you can
I didn't want to do ANY. I'd had enough of the cane before I even made the first hit! But although I didn't want to do any... I knew I could do some more. So I picked up the cane and started on my left boob. I was scowling and flinching and whimpering under my breath after only 10 or so. After 50 to each I stopped to breathe and collect myself and when AM asked me if that was as many as I could do I told him no and continued until I had done 200 to each boob. A few seconds to breathe and again AM asked if I thought I could do another 150 to each and I told him I didn't know until I tried and began caning once more.

Somehow....I did it. I made all 350 cane hits to each boob within 15 minutes. I have no idea how. Every single second I was using that cane I wanted to stop, I didn't want to continue a single second longer, I didn't even want the cane anywhere near me. But somehow, I did all 700. I will never know how. With those 700 cane strokes we had managed to do 6,000 spanks in around two and a half hours or so. I still wasn't bruising and was only slightly red on each boob even after all those spanks.

AM had to leave before I did so originally the plan was to complete the recorded spanks before I had to leave and then get changed out of the nappy which was very very full. *Blushes more* But by the time I had done four of the recordings, it was almost time for when family would be arriving so I had to stop, wash and change earlier than planned.

Six hours later the bruises have started to show up very well and even pressing gently down on my left boob makes me wince. I think by tomorrow the bruises will be over most of my boobs and very tender and pretty. And that's the first half of the spankings done. And this is a new record as the most we have done in one day before was 5,500 spanks.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-16-2017 at 03:07 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 06-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #789
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Awesome.
No easy words to describe this.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 06-16-2017, 03:12 PM   #790
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

A couple of pictures are up on Kinktalk now.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:37 AM   #791
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

And a couple more on KT now the bruises have come up nicely. I am very sore today!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 06-17-2017, 12:05 PM   #792
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Icy asked, then asked nicely, then badgered, and then pestered me to add a few words from my perspective to her report. So I finally caved. I am not going to go through the entire scene again. First off it would be boring, and secondly, there is no way I am going to beat that report. My girl has exceeded herself, and her reports are generally first rate at the best of times. Is this a biased assessment? Possibly. Icy would say a definite yes, as she always does when I praise her. Personally I think no, because I hold her to a higher standard, I only accept her best. But her best is the best of the best, and the above report qualifies in that category. I digress.

Instead I will touch upon a few key points from my perspective, answer a few implied questions, and clear up the occasional misinformation that my darling girl so naughtily delivers.

Quote:
If we go a while without cam I become shy and blushy again when we eventually get to cam again. So I could feel my shyness overtaking as soon as I answered the call and he didn't even wait one minute before telling me to remove my top and bra which did not help me at all!
Such as the above, for example. While it is true that I did undress her quickly, it did help. It was inevitable that she would have to undress at least partially for the spanking. Would prolonging the dread and anticipation of this be beneficial to her? I think not. But rather than thank me for my thoughtful and considerate response, lessening the anxiety of waiting, she would rather complain about the issue. It is a hard life being so misunderstood.

Moving on. Next she complains about my not counting several of the cane strokes to her chest. This is true, on most occasions she had to repeat the stroke. She asked me, during the play, what criteria I was using to judge whether the stroke was or was not acceptable. I, of course, refused to answer. She then assumed that the explanation was whether or not she grimmaced as the cane landed. She will deny the next, I am sure - but deny or not, the truth is that from that point on a lot of her strokes were accompanied by slightly exagerated expressions of pain. These were as amusing as they were ineffective. The criteria I used was nothing to do with her reaction.

When a cane flies through the air, it makes a distinctive swish as it cuts a path towards flesh. Given that Icy was holding the cane about 2/3 of its length and self administering, it was mmore a pfft of air than the satisfying swish we normally associate with the implement. If the pfft was not present, I did not count the stroke. (I might once or twice have discounted perfectly acceptable strokes just because I wanted to watch her suffer a little longer, but shh, we wont mention that part, she will sulk for a week.)

We wont even mention her insistance that I can't count when I correct her during her spankings. This is frankly ridiculous and beyond reply.

The cane strokes were applied roughly ever 400 spanks, and ice applied on 500 and every 1000 afterwards. Thats the reason why the spank periods were staggered in such a strange manner. As she was enjoying the ice so much, I decided to increase her pleasure. Between that and the fact she was to wet herself during the spanking, I decided that putting her in a nappy would lessen the mess and make both ice and piddling more convenient for her. Asking if she had any nappies left, it has been a while since I had her wear any, I got one of her favourite answers. Conveniently, she didn't know where they were. Under these circumstances, sending her to look for them can take quite a considerable time, and we only had a short play window that day. Miraculously, telling her that if she was not back inside 5 minutes the rest of the strokes would be delivered with the cane resulted in her being back with the desired nappy inside three minutes. I am sure this was a complete coincidence of course, and she wouldn't have procrastinated even without the dire threat hanging over her head.

Icy has a fear of the cane. Without going into too much detail, a previous playmate had, through ignorance and blatant stupidity, made her only prior experience a negative and frightening one. Even the occasional stroke every few hundred spanks were a great achievement for her - which is why initially the caning was capped at 30. Even that relatively low number was more than she believed she would be able to do.

Part of my goal/job/responsibility/desire with my IceMaiden is to push past her fears, take her places she does not believe she can go. Even after almost two years we still find new places to explore, new ways to grow. I sincerely hope - and believe - that this will be true for the remaining fifty years of our relationship.

As such I was monitoring her as she first started to use the cane. While I could have simply ordered her to perform 100 extra strokes, I dont believe that would have been good for her. She would have done so, or at least given her best attempt, but the manner of getting it done would have been ultimately counter-productive. While submissives do need orders, structure and discipline, many thrive and blossom much more effectively under gentle care and attentiveness. There is a place in our relationship for "Do this now, bitch!" (quite a large place) But while this approach can be fun and rewarding in its own right, it is not always the best way to get things done, to encourage your charge to develop and grow.

As such I gave my Icy the option, and she did not let me down. Reaching inside herself she found the strength to deliver the 50 strokes to each breast. You would think I couldnt be more proud of her - and while I was immensely proud, she surpassed herself again later in the scene. But the initial 100, coupled with her growing arousal and drift towards subspace, lessened her apprehension of the cane. After this point, her strokes were delivered with a firm confidence, the cane whishing nicely through the air more often than before.

Quote:
he had me do two more cane hits to each boob and oh my days he FINALLY accepted them first time round! I might have a made a tiny sarcastic comment of "hallelujah " here in response to them being accepted immediately. But then....
What she doesnt realise is I was monitoring carefully. And I accepted these strokes first time because they were delivered without fear or hesitation. As we waited for her to pee, i decided to capitalise on her achievement, expand on it. At this point I asked her if she thought she could manage 700 with the cane. I was half expecting her to scream and call me insane, and if she had done so I was quite wiling to finish the spanking with her paddle. Half expecting, because i do know my girl, and I had manipulated her quite nicely into the position where I could give her an opportunity to surpass herself. She surprised herself far more than she surprised me when she agreed to try.

Monitoring her carefully throughout, i gave her opportunities to stop. But she managed all 700 without protest - inside a 15 minute window. My only dissapointment is not in her achievement, but that I had to leave straight afterwards. While I did have time to tell her I was proud of her, it was short and I would much prefer to have spent hours with her before we had to go attend to life. We both knew we were risking a sub-drop, and she did drop slightly a few hours later. Fortunately, it wasnt serious, and we handled it when it arose, but still the timing was less than ideal.

I could go on about a lot of things, but I would simply be retelling a story already told, so I will end on this note. I am so proud of you, Icy. You pushed yourself beyond your own expectations - but never beyond mine baby girl. I know what you are capable of. I am proud of you, then, now and always.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:
Old 06-17-2017, 08:33 PM   #793
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I don't know whose report I liked better.

I am so proud of you Icey for overcoming your fear and pushing yourself so far! But what I really enjoyed was listening to how much love and admiration and pride that AM has for you.

You two are amazing! <3

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 06-18-2017, 06:37 AM   #794
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Post
Icy asked, then asked nicely, then badgered, and then pestered me to add a few words from my perspective to her report. So I finally caved. I am not going to go through the entire scene again. First off it would be boring, and secondly, there is no way I am going to beat that report. My girl has exceeded herself, and her reports are generally first rate at the best of times. Is this a biased assessment? Possibly. Icy would say a definite yes, as she always does when I praise her. Personally I think no, because I hold her to a higher standard, I only accept her best. But her best is the best of the best, ......
Thank Im for the very good report,
Especially Thank am for the really nice comment! There are not so many good dom-reports!

I would understand if some see some fragments as "pedant" but i don't see it that way. At some moments one really feels being a dom. When one pulls the sub (or pet) over a difficult moment. Always at these moments one feels taking a risk. Pushing a sub (or pet) is very hot but always has the risk of going too far. It is only by looking to the subtle signs and by knowing each other very well that one can do it right.
I enjoyed reading that a lot.

I enjoyed how you smashed im in the scene by letting her strip immediately. Yes sure she complained but in fact it allowed her to skip a difficult insecure phase. I enjoyed how you got her into a (really harsh!) caning (caning is a big like of me). Indeed Im probably thought you were getting insane. At the same time she trusted you... she continued because she trusted you. And reading your comment makes very clear she could trust you for good reason.

I recognize a lot. Anybody who wonders what makes domming fun can read this report and learn from it.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 06-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #795
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thank you for the kind words!

We were hoping to do the other half today but I've only just recovered from a migraine...I'm a mix of sad we couldn't and glad I didn't have to spank over the bruises (yet)

Hopefully we can do the other half soon!
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk