chris3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
GetMeon44

Well im straight (curious) and he is straight also curious
we will do gay dares though
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
Billabongskater

Send a message via MSN to Billabongskater Send a message via Yahoo to Billabongskater

play rock paper scissors whoever looses has to give the winner a handjob or blowjob
Old 06-03-2009, 06:56 PM   #5
GetMeon44

See those are a little intence mabey like some to start on easy, medium, hard ?
Old 06-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dares

1. both of you pick a room, when in this room, no clothing can be worn, you must go in this room once

2. whenever one of you has to pee, the other must "aim" for him

3. both of you start doing push ups, the first to stop must call a girl he fancies and ask her out (how's that for easy)

4. collect some interesting "clothing", in interesting condition, such as duct tape, wet white boxers, thongs, booty shorts, overy tight T-shirts, clothing with holes in it (which may could be created soley for the purpose of this dare if you don't mind wrecking some clothing) now both of you strip and compare size, each measuring the other, to ensure fairnes, both soft and hard, add your length (soft) and your length (hard) together, that gives each of you a total, the person with the larger total dresses the one with the smaller total in the clothing, every inch of difference is a half hour the clothing must be worn

5. before you go to sleep, roll a dice, this determines how you will sleep
If you roll a:

1: you both sleep normally
2: you both sleep naked in the same bed
3: you both sleep in the same pair of underwear facing away from each other
4: you both sleep in the same pair of underwear "spooning"
5: you both sleep in the same pair of underwear facing toward each other
6: you both sleep naked except for a rubberband that encircles both of your scrotems, so that you're effectively locked together. (Be sure to leave it on a bit beforehand to ensure that there's no swelling or discoloration which could indicate a loss of circulation, that would be very, very bad to sleep with)

Additional Notes: both of you must maintain erections for the duration of the sleepover, failure to keep an erection results in a punishment.

To prove the other person does not have an erection, you may use a "dick check" or check during a dare

A "dick check" is where one person says that phrase to the other, the other boy must immediately surrender a view of their hard on. Failure to do so counts as a punishment (even if the surrender a view of their lack of a hard on). Each person gets 5 "dick checks" each one you fail to use is now a punishment

Also, during any dares where you might have the opportunity to see or feel the other persons genitals, you are encouraged to do so, failure to do so counts as a punishment. If you see or feel that the other person is a little limp (with exception to the part where you must measure each other's flaccid penises) they get a punishment.

Punishments:

give up a piece of clothing for the rest of the game (each person is allowed 4 pieces, socks, pants, underwear, and a shirt)

when you run out of clothing you may do either an exhibitionist punishment, or a pain punishment

Exhibitionist Punishments: Flash 3 different people, (making sure they get a good look at your bare package) or Allow one person a full examenation of your body, where pinching, pulling, twisting and squeezing are not only acceptable, but mandatory, with a minimum of 5 minutes for a duration, and 2 of those 5 minutes must be devoted to your genitals. If the person you offered declines, you must ask another person until one accepts. (the other person may not decline, but then you must also do one punishment from the pain section)

Pain Punishments: (which aren't actually that painful)

Have the other person tie a rope around your scrotem, holding your testicles in the pouch. then put a bucket of some kind at the bottem of the rope (which must be off the floor) Then start adding weight to the bucket, a half pound at a time. Each half pound is one punishment. Each punishment involves holding the weight for 30 seconds before adding another weight. (If you want to use water, it's worth noting that 1 gallon is 8 pounds)
You should not exceed 5 pounds for safety reasons

If you exceed 5 pounds worth of punishments, for each additional punishment, your friend should insert one ice cube into your anus. If you still have too many, you may wait for the ice cubes to melt before inserting more.

Anyway, without further knowledge about your situation, it's hard to know what's viable, however I tried to get a decent mix of dares, some easy, some very difficult.

Last edited by Dicedarefan666; 06-05-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
GetMeon44

Default Wow!

Wow that was an amazing post! e*
Also, looking at you name a dice dare wouldn't be
bad!

Also - with those dares i might make a story- add dares
and you could be in the story <-- "I'm such a loser"
Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #8
GetMeon44

I didn't see before but congradz on the first ever post and a-freking-mazing
Old 06-04-2009, 02:00 PM   #9
GetMeon44

I will add that the party is in two days and i would like some bondage!
Old 06-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #10
Captain_Obvious

@Dicedarefan666
This forum needs a "great post" function.

@GetMeon44
Will you tell us afterwards how it went? And which of the dares are you going to do?

Not currently taking dares!
Captain_Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #11
GetMeon44

Talking Be Kind, Reply!

Yea sure man! Also I might put some of the dares into my new story i just started + I will put ur name in (*name*) <--- cant spell at all lol

Stole title from "Be kind, rewind" Lol if you didnt get that
Old 06-05-2009, 07:23 AM   #12
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default Another dice dare

You asked for another dice dare... here goes... (my appologies if this isn't feasible, I don't know what neighborhood you guys live in, how strict your parents are, if they're light sleepers etc. so doing this one is optional)

A Midnight Adventure Dice Dare:

Roll a dice, if you roll a

1: you must both prank call 3 people you know or 5 people you don't know

2: you should play a video game you can both agree on (if, no such game exists, play poker, you're never too young to start playing poker) The loser must run around the house barefoot 3 times

3: you should play a video game you can both agree on (if, no such game exists, play poker, you're never too young to start playing poker) The loser must run around the house naked 3 times

4: both of you drink 5 glasses of water before you go to bed... and if you end up in the same pair of underwear or tied together with a rubberband as per my first post, then whenever one of you wakes up to go to the bathroom, the other should make the trip as well and hold the other's member while he urinates to aim, also from my other post. (not much of an adventure, but now you're up to a 1 in 3 shot (or a 1 in 2 shot, if you have very tough feet) of getting an easy one, congratulations)

5: both of you exit the house and start walking down the block, for every 10 feet you go, remove an item of clothing. After you run out of clothing, every 10 feet you go you must slap yourself in the balls once. After you have slapped yourself 5 times stop. Every time you progress another 10 feet you must have your friend slap you. The first to stop incurs a punishment, explained above. If you get 100 feet away from your house, you may turn back and return home, picking up your clothing on the way (but not putting it on until your inside your house, nor using it to cover yourself, you must hold your bundle of clothing above your head until you're inside) without incurring a punishment

6: both of you leave your all clothes in the room where you're supposed to be sleeping and sneak out of the house, grabbing a piece of rope on the way. One of you should put on a pair of rollerblades, the other should prepare to get on a bike, however before doing so, he should tie the piece of rope with one end around both of your nutsacks. (The rope should probably be about 10ish feet) Then he mounts the bike and rides away, slowly, pulling the person wearing rollerblades, whenever one of you wants to stop you must tell the other person, then you can return home, if one of you says stop, he incurs a punishment. If neither of you says stop, and you ride all the way around the block, no punishments are incurred by either of you.

You also said that you had an interest in bondage. I'm not sure this applies to the other person as well, but I'll give you a dare that's just for you, and a dare for the both of you. You can do either one.

Just you: when your friend comes over (or if that's not feasible, when he steps out of the room to get a drink or whatever and then returns) he should find you with 2 pieces of rope, one end of each should be tied to your big toes, the other end of each should be secured to your ballsack, so you have a limited range of motion from your legs (the rope pieces should be approximately a foot long, so that you cannot stand up) he should also note that once you completed that, you tied your hands together behind your back, so that you can not get up or move without him releasing you from your bondage.

Both of you: Next time you have to shower, you must tie your hands behind your back. "But how will I shampoo my hair, and use the soap?" you ask, well, you and your friend could shower together, and when one of you grabs the shampoo, the other one can sit/squat and have person with the shampoo apply it to them, then switch roles, washing each other in a similar manner.

Anywho, between my 2 posts, I hope you have got a decent range of dares dealing with everying from urination, to restriction of movement, from the very easy, to the very, very difficult. Earlier you said you were curious, and I hope this has taken care of that, and perhaps expanded their limits, because no person should have the fortune (or misfortune, depending on your viewpoint) of going through adolescence without pushing their limits at least once.

Last edited by Dicedarefan666; 06-05-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:14 AM   #13
Captain_Obvious

Another great post.

One thing I think should be said: I'm generally all for exhibitionism and stuff, but please don't do anything that could get you into trouble.
For example I'd advise against flashing strangers or allowing someone you don't know very well to do the full body examination thing. Going outside in your birthday suits is probably not such a good idea either, and I'd be careful with trying stuff around your scrotum too.

(Hate to be a spoil sport, but safety first.)

Not currently taking dares!
Captain_Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #14
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

right yeah, hence the preface, right, if it's not safe for the neighborhood you live in, or if you think parents would catch you etc. don't do it, I don't want anyone getting hurt or in trouble, if you don't think the dare is right for you don't do it.

(also, a scrotem can take about 5 pounds of weight before you start to run risks of testicular torsion, etc. if everything is done slowly, and everyone communicates, it should be safe)

But again, safety first, if you think it isn't safe, don't do it, Period.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #15
GetMeon44

Again, great i liked the last ones a little more they were a little bit easyier and more noobiey ish (I am going to use the roller skate idea in my new story)<--- This is what would happen in your neighbor hood lol soo maby some easyier or inside ones

Advertisements
Kink Talk