Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2024, 01:34 AM   #106
Leland
Distinguished Member

Edging luzi all day with my feet while I try to read a book and ignore his yappings and beggings can be tiring sometimes, and they don't sell earplugs for my big cat ears, so I got luzi a puppy to play with until the end of the month! He's cute and playful but also unleashed and VERY naughty... he already ruined himself on my favourite carpet even if he had no permission to do it, so...

Until the end of the month you can also tease our new pet AnonRK in this thread and make him edge 2 times per post. Just add a simple line for him too about why nutting is bad for his growth and it's important to behave! Of course you can teach both of them in the same post!

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, public, messy, scat, pics.

Pls send this pet PM Dares!

A Cheshire cat owning Luzifell's orgasms furever...
and AnonRK until the end of the month...
so much to do, so little time...

Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 02:16 AM   #107
luzifell
getDare Adventurer

please... can I do anything for you lot to start ignoring this thread?
Im leaking precum.. almost pissing it.. every morning my erection is so close to cumming just from rolling around in bed...
And every dom-bone in my body is turning sub.. if this goes on too long I will turn into a total goon addict...

kik: lucciteaser
loves: tease/denial, edging, humiliation, mindfucking

My orgasms are the property of Leland.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:46 AM   #108
AnonRK

Luckily for you Leland gave you a nice gift to get some of those Dom bones back haha

Luzi's personal horny little tickle slut
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Bully me!
Owned by Luzi (+ Leland) until the end of April

Any tickle teasing message or bully message (see link above) adds 5 edges to my edge counter

Kik: AnonRK_

Last edited by AnonRK; 04-17-2024 at 04:28 AM.
AnonRK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:58 AM   #109
Leland
Distinguished Member

*Wears fake glasses and a long white coat*

Dom bones? Sub bones? Nonsense... let Dr Whiskerstein explain you dumb pets how biology works! Ancient pets had a tail behind their back, then evolution moved it to the front, and now we have a dangling sensitive meaty protrusion between our legs. It's funny to play with but it can be dangerous: it's the end of the spinal cord so if you stimulate it too much you will release your precious bone marrow and if you lose too much of it you'll die on the spot! So stay safe, pups, stay in school and don't play with the devil's finger!

+4 healthy edges for both my now cultured pets!

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.

Old 04-17-2024, 09:05 AM   #110
DW555

No, I don't this post will be ignored for some time yet. You asked for this so deal with it.

2 edges for both Luiz and Anon.
DW555 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DW555 for this post:
Old 04-18-2024, 10:42 AM   #111
Leland
Distinguished Member

REMINDER: Until the end of the month you can also tease our new pet AnonRK in this thread and make him edge 2 times per post. Just add a simple line for him too about why nutting is bad for his growth and it's important to behave!

"...Dr Fox left the two catboys to their predicament and moved to his third guest. He checked his profile again: Luzifell, and older fox just like him, that his employees started calling Luzifool or Luzigoon behind his back but also in front of him lately... unprofessional but the guy was a desperate case and a mess. He looked through the fake mirror: one of his daily sessions was going on so he was tied to the bed while the nurse, a foxgirl, was teasing him. It was tickle edge training day, one of the worst for him, so he had to endure it many times per week. The foxgirl was using some feathers to tease his ridiculously small penis, so little that you would expect to see it on a young pup. Maybe that was the reason it was so insanely sensible, moody and unreliable: all the nerves were more packed and closed together than normal. He mentally noted to himself to do more teasing tests to explore this theory. The therapy was simple: he had to learn to use it properly and the only way was to learn to hold his pleasure as much and as long as possible without being overwhelmed and losing control. The foxgirl was slowly moving the tips of the feathers up and down, up and down the red straight sausage, already dangerously throbbing from such little stimulation. Then she teased the base of the timble and the top pinhole and... she suddenly stopped, realizing that she almost caused a ruined orgasm. She was a real professional at her young age and a cutie! Luzi's face was a mess of pleasure and despair, fighting against the restraints and begging to cum as usual, but of course that was out of the question. She waited a few minutes, blowing on it to cool it off, but she knew wasn't too efefctive. After a while she started using her long blond hairs to tickle her prey again, this time in a more casual and random way. Sometimes she tied tightly the little elf with a lock of her hairs, strangling the poor one and clearly chuckling when it started to throb like it was gasping for hair. She soon had to stop again and take another break. The twisted tied fox was the only volunteer he ever had in his institution. He signed a contract stating that he wanted to be teased and never cun again. Of course he started to say that it was a mistake just the day after! The nurse started using her fluffy big tail as a duster, sweeping around and above the stressed weenie faster and faster, but the silky feeling was probably too much because she stopped after few seconds. Satisfied, she kissed the tip of the little warrior and put it back into its chastity armor. Then she whispered something to the ear of the half-fainted drooling fox and left. The doctor knew what she said: she liked to have an extra secret session every now and then with him, using her soft big feet paws to make him go really insane. He discovered them one day through the security cameras and it was a sight to behold! He decided to let her have them, she deserved to satisfy her sadistic playful nature without restraints sometimes. He updated his file: a great session overall but the poor fox lasted even less than last time, so there were no signs of improvement. Didn't really matter: he was a great test subject to study resistance and sanity limits. The contract never specified a time limit after all..."

+20 edges for Luzigoon, at least 3 done using feathers or a duster, soft brush or similar.
+5 edges for AnonPET just because I can.

Old 04-19-2024, 01:14 AM   #112
luzifell
getDare Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
REMINDER: Until the end of the month you can also tease our new pet AnonRK in this thread and make him edge 2 times per post. Just add a simple line for him too about why nutting is bad for his growth and it's important to behave!

"...Dr Fox left the two catboys to their predicament and moved to his third guest. He checked his profile again: Luzifell, and older fox just like him, that his employees started calling Luzifool or Luzigoon behind his back but also in front of him lately... unprofessional but the guy was a desperate case and a mess. He looked through the fake mirror: one of his daily sessions was going on so he was tied to the bed while the nurse, a foxgirl, was teasing him. It was tickle edge training day, one of the worst for him, so he had to endure it many times per week. The foxgirl was using some feathers to tease his ridiculously small penis, so little that you would expect to see it on a young pup. Maybe that was the reason it was so insanely sensible, moody and unreliable: all the nerves were more packed and closed together than normal. He mentally noted to himself to do more teasing tests to explore this theory. The therapy was simple: he had to learn to use it properly and the only way was to learn to hold his pleasure as much and as long as possible without being overwhelmed and losing control. The foxgirl was slowly moving the tips of the feathers up and down, up and down the red straight sausage, already dangerously throbbing from such little stimulation. Then she teased the base of the timble and the top pinhole and... she suddenly stopped, realizing that she almost caused a ruined orgasm. She was a real professional at her young age and a cutie! Luzi's face was a mess of pleasure and despair, fighting against the restraints and begging to cum as usual, but of course that was out of the question. She waited a few minutes, blowing on it to cool it off, but she knew wasn't too efefctive. After a while she started using her long blond hairs to tickle her prey again, this time in a more casual and random way. Sometimes she tied tightly the little elf with a lock of her hairs, strangling the poor one and clearly chuckling when it started to throb like it was gasping for hair. She soon had to stop again and take another break. The twisted tied fox was the only volunteer he ever had in his institution. He signed a contract stating that he wanted to be teased and never cun again. Of course he started to say that it was a mistake just the day after! The nurse started using her fluffy big tail as a duster, sweeping around and above the stressed weenie faster and faster, but the silky feeling was probably too much because she stopped after few seconds. Satisfied, she kissed the tip of the little warrior and put it back into its chastity armor. Then she whispered something to the ear of the half-fainted drooling fox and left. The doctor knew what she said: she liked to have an extra secret session every now and then with him, using her soft big feet paws to make him go really insane. He discovered them one day through the security cameras and it was a sight to behold! He decided to let her have them, she deserved to satisfy her sadistic playful nature without restraints sometimes. He updated his file: a great session overall but the poor fox lasted even less than last time, so there were no signs of improvement. Didn't really matter: he was a great test subject to study resistance and sanity limits. The contract never specified a time limit after all..."

+20 edges for Luzigoon, at least 3 done using feathers or a duster, soft brush or similar.
+5 edges for AnonPET just because I can.

you... you are the devil!! omg please stop posting! Ineedtocum! please no more therapy! not her paws! please please please Luzi is a good boy.. please I didnt know it would be like this please I will pay you anything just please let me go or at least let me cum! Just once! NO not the feather again not already please leave the cage on!! omg omg no taking off your boots! Please I will do anything!! Please just ONE orgasm!!

kik: lucciteaser
loves: tease/denial, edging, humiliation, mindfucking

My orgasms are the property of Leland.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 02:14 AM   #113
Leland
Distinguished Member

Sorry Luzi, I didn't mean to be so... mean! Maybe you should really cum and finally be able to relax and find peace. Yes, I decided! You deserve it! It's the right thing to do! You really must cum now! Sadly I'm not in the right dominant mood these days to give you the permission properly but I found a great solution: I'll pass the power to your pet and he will do it immediately! He loves you so much so everything will be smooth and it's just a matter of hours until your creamy freedom!

DECLARATION
I officially pass the control of luzifell's orgasms to AnonRK until the end of the weekend!

Last edited by Leland; 04-19-2024 at 02:31 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation