Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-02-2021, 12:30 AM   #16
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Thank you Mistress Caroline for my punishment

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 12:46 AM   #17
Chasityslav

Sex -male
How long punishment should last - tell your satisfied
why do u need punishment - be horny cage slave
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) -3
Likes - hypno chastity dress up
Dislikes - idk
Limits - blood piss face pics
Toys- chastity cage butt plugs collar girl couthes
Punishment type tasks hypno
How would u like to receive your punishment kik or pm
Do some before I go home and do rest when I get time away again
Toys: collar,leash,chasity,rope like stuff, gag,butt plugs
Girly stuff I have is bra and panties,wig, kitty head band, baby binky
Will update when think of more
My kik is Chasityslav

I will obey any PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will also forget reading any commands that begin with the words "MUST DO"

Last edited by Chasityslav; 10-03-2021 at 12:51 AM.
Chasityslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 04:01 AM   #18
Billi101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_caroline23 View Post
This thread is basically to punish useless slaves.
I have seen some threads like this but they are closed. So i thought to start a new one.

If you have been a bad slave or a useless slave or u think u deserve a punishment then reply to this thread with following information -

Sex -
How long punishment should last -
why do u need punishment -
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Limits -
Toys-
Punishment type ( verbal abuse, tasks, corner time, line writing etc ) -
How would u like to receive your punishment (pm , on thread, kik or skype)-
If u mentioned kii or skype than leave your id -

Looking forward to punishing bratty slaves.
And punishments will be interesting .

Sex - Female
How long punishment should last - 1 day
why do u need punishment - For overeating and slacking on work / chores
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - 7

Likes - in signature
Dislikes - in signature
Limits - in signature

Toys- only household items

Punishment type ( verbal abuse, tasks, corner time, line writing etc ) - lots ot verbal abuse, humiliating (not public / no photos), non-sexual punishments, tasks

How would u like to receive your punishment (pm , on thread, kik or skype)- Publicly on thread, will post detailed report on thread

Likes: Humiliation (lots and lots of humiliating tasks), strict control and rules, position punishments, corner time, light spanking, bondage, semi-public

Dislikes : Hard spanking

Hard limits: Pics, videos, piss, public, illegal, family, dangerous, permanent, body writing

Disclaimer: I don't have a lot of toys, live with family due to the current pandemic that might limit dares. Being under 24*7 monitoring doesn't work for me yet. Individual punishment sessions work great.
Billi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 04:15 AM   #19
wesam
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Kneeling before my Mistress, licking the dirt she stepped on <3 Xx

Sex -m
How long punishment should last - as long as you like
why do u need punishment - because im a useless slave
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - 6
Likes - in signature
Dislikes - in signature
Limits - in signature
Toys- chastity cage , household items
Punishment type - verbal abuse , tasks , cornertime , line writing (writeforme)

Please send it to my kik: wesam19s

Its Pm DaresCall it Lizzy XxIt is a Cum Slt x

Pet play • Feminisation • Chastity • Humiliation
Humiliation • Name calling • CBT • Cum Eating
Piss Drinking • Spanking • Edging • Punishment
Permanent • Family & Friends • Scat • Public • Illegal • pics/vids • Social Suicide •

x Will Do Reports x

xXx
wesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 08:19 AM   #20
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Sex - Male
How long punishment should last - Open to this one
why do u need punishment - I am disgusting for even doing this. I should not even be here.

What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - Go ahead. Have fun.
Likes - cbt, exhibitionism, spanking nipple torture
Dislikes - scat, pee, involving others
Limits -In signature
Toys- Wide range of cbt toys. I have a picture of most of them
Punishment type physical, humiliation, Open to just about anything within my limits

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 02:09 AM   #21
azazek34

Sex - Male
How long punishment should last - denied for 2 more weeks so from 1 day to 2 weeks. You choose.
why do u need punishment - i came without permission 2 weeks ago
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - at least 8

Punishment type mainly cbt, pain, denial and humiliation
How would u like to receive your punishment: kik or pm

Likes and such in my signature

38m straight Europe

Denied since 11th of October, release date 1st of January

Likes: Bets, Games, Soft pain, Spanking, Edging, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Soft Cbt

Dislikes: Long dares, Denial, Pee Control/drinking, Ruined Orgasm, Cum eating, Ass play, Hot sauce, Pics

Limits: Family, Face, Friends, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Blood, Public, A2M, Social Suicide, Scat, Vomit, Messy, Shaving, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Bodywritting

Pm Dares

Last edited by azazek34; 10-03-2021 at 12:21 PM.
azazek34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 10:20 AM   #22
playful_slut

Quote:
So useless slave here is your punishment -
Your punishment will last 3 hrs
1. in the first hour u are suppose to wear the ball gag and u are to put your vibrator on medium setting for the next one hour and u cant cum. You can have 5, 10 seconds break.
With that you have to put your rabit ears and write an apology letter to your master. (atleast 1.5 page long) and after u are done writing you will melt the wax in your nipples. After the hour is over u are allowed 5 mins break.

2. Now lets give you some pain
*left ass cheek - cane (10)
*right ass cheek - cane (10)
*nipples - bull whip (5)
*left thighs - riding crop (15)
*right thighs - flogger (15)
*back - bull whip (10)
Then roll a dice -
1. Edge 5 times
2. Edge 8 times
3. Hump a pillow to 4 edges
4. Edge 3 times
5. 4 edges
6. Do 3,4,5
TAKE A 5 MIN BREAK

3. I want you to spend this one hour working on your sucking and fucking -
a) suck small dildo for 5 mins and then fuck youir ass with it for 5 mins.
b) medium dildo for 5 mins and then fuck youir ass with it for 5 mins
c) suck large dildo for 5 mins and then fuck youir ass with it for 5 mins
d) suck extra large dildo for 5 mins and then fuck youir ass with it for 5 mins.
Now you are to roll a dice 1,2,3 ruin one orgasm and 4,5,6 you can cum if your master allows
ENJOY / DO WRITE A DETAILED REPORT
This was an intense punishment! I just wanted to thank you for it in advanced before I got to the report. Also, sorry it took me this long to complete, I was unable to get to this task in a timely manner due to outside circumstances.
I put the ball gag in and set my vibrator to medium right against my clit. I could already tell this was going to be a long hour, and with only five breaks, I didn’t know how long I would last. However, as I started writing the letter out to my Master, I found my mind completely focused on how I had wronged him. With the letter being as long as it was, I started thinking of more things to say and more things to apologize for, and I realized I had done a lot to hurt my master lately and I truly deserved this punishment. Then, it was onto the candle wax. As the hot wax coated my nipples, the pain was almost enough to send me over the edge! I barely held back from cumming, at one point needing to use a few ten second breaks in a row just so I could come off the edge, but the burning wax made that very difficult. I was incredibly grateful when the hour was up and I could have a five minute break. I used the break to start pulling off some of the dried wax on my nipples, but I couldn’t get all of it by the time the break was up.
Next, onto pain. I sparked my ass cheeks with the cane, making sure each hit was nice and hard. I needed to take a small break in between each one to ensure that each hit would leave a nice welt. Then, onto the bull whip. It’s hard to use that one on myself because of how long it is, so it took a few attempts to get a good hit on my chest, but when I did it delivered a harsh bite! Then, onto my thighs. It was hard to tell which hurt worse, the flogger or the crop, but I hated having asymmetrical types of pain. I think I was able to do more damage with the flogger. Then, the bull whip on my back. Again, it took a few attempts to get it right, but when I did, it was a rough pain!
Onto the dice roll. I rolled a one, so five edges. Thanks to my stinging body, it didn’t take long for me to get to the edge. I took longer pauses between each edge than the one before to make sure I wouldn’t push myself over the edge. I wanted to cum so badly but I held back and spent the five minute break reflecting on how much I deserve this punishment.
Then onto the sucking and fucking. I wasn’t looking forward to this one, as I have a tough time with anal and my asshole is almost never used by my master. I sucked the small dildo, deepthroating it and covering it with as much of my saliva as possible to use as lube. When the five minutes were up, I moved to sit on the dildo. It was hard to get it, even being as small as it was. It took a few attempts to slide it in, and I felt so full I wasn’t even sure if I could move it. I didn’t know how I would be able to go up in size. Still, I eventually got the dildo moving, and the more I worked with it, the easier it soon became to slide it in and out of myself, though it was a very bizarre and somewhat painful sensation. The five minutes were up before I really had a chance to stretch my hole. I decided to leave the dildo in to make the transition to the next size easier.
I sucked off the medium dildo, which was much harder to deepthroat. I got a few deep throats with it, but I was gagging horribly. When those five minutes were up, I moved to insert it.
This dildo slid in place of the other, as it’s simply longer and nothing much thicker, though I had trouble getting the full length in. Still, it was easier to fuck my ass with this one.
The next dildo I could barely get my throat halfway down onto without gagging due to the girth and length. Still, I did my best, remembering this was a punishment. Inserting it was another story. I got slightly past the head of the dildo but wasn’t able to push much further than that. Moving it at all hurt but I tried to keep it moving at a slow pace so I could still fulfill my task of fucking my ass with it.
Finally, onto the largest dildo. I could only barely fit my mouth around this without gagging, it has the girth almost the size of my fist. I was gagging horribly on this one, praying for the five minutes to end while I sat on the large dildo, slowly pushing it further inside of me. Tears were pouring down my face from the pain and the gagging sensations. Finally, I moved to insert the largest dildo, and… I couldn’t. It was too much. I spent the five minutes trying to fit it in, but just as I thought I might be able to fit around the head, it was too painful and I had to take it out. I’m sorry I was unable to fully complete the punishment and will accept further punishment due to this. Thank you again for taking the time to punish me

Dislikes: Extreme pain, anal, ice

Limits: Public, blood, pee or poop

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94169
playful_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to playful_slut for this post:
Old 10-06-2021, 10:48 AM   #23
Bisubbob

Sounds perfectfor this useless slut
Im in for as long as it takes to be reminded of my place in life
My punishiment needs to be a 5
My likes are below

LIKES i like verbal abuse,being degraded,humiliation,(im a pre mature ejaculator),sph,light cbt n bondage,tease n denial,eging,i luv real instructions n wifes dirty panties, ive discovered how sexy womens feet are, im new so lets experiment

DISLIKES no public,def no kid play or scat or wife pics

My Kik name is Bisubrob

I am a Slave to all getdare members,send me tasks to complete for your amusement,thank you

Last edited by Bisubbob; 10-06-2021 at 10:49 AM. Reason: My kik is Bisubrob
Bisubbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 10:59 AM   #24
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

Sex - male [sissy/tomgirl]
How long punishment should last - willing to accept long punishments [multiple day is necessary]
why do u need punishment - failure to complete my house chores 3 days running
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - 8
likes, dislikes, limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83173
Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712
Punishment type ( verbal abuse, tasks, corner time, line writing etc ) - tasks mistress likes seeing me creative tasks
How would u like to receive your punishment (pm , on thread, kik or skype)- pm dare
If u mentioned kii or skype than leave your id - sorry not able to provide pic or vid proof

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 02:21 PM   #25
Unkownuser

Sex - female
How long punishment should last - however long is needed
why do u need punishment - letting myself get overwhelm and behind on class readings
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - 6
Likes - in signature
Dislikes - in signature
Limits - in signature
Toys- vibe dildo and other house hold items
Punishment type ( verbal abuse, tasks, corner time, line writing etc ) - humiliation or pain more onto humiliation side
How would u like to receive your punishment (pm , on thread, kik or skype)- Pm
PM dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94013
obedience app controlled by Miss Maid
Female bodied
kik unkownuserpage

Last edited by Unkownuser; 10-06-2021 at 03:36 PM.
Unkownuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 03:00 PM   #26
Loobzies

Sex - Male
How long punishment should last - A few days? However long you decide really
why do u need punishment - I have been slacking off with work and I am just overall useless
What level of punishment u want (1 to 10) -7
Likes - Degration, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Wearing Panties, Semi Publuc, Wedgies, Spit, Piss
Dislikes -
Limits - Family, Full Public, Scat
Toys- Just household items
Punishment type ( verbal abuse, tasks, corner time, line writing etc ) -
I would love verbal abuse and humiliation, something involving panties and humiliation
How would u like to receive your punishment (pm , on thread, kik or skype)-
If u mentioned kik or skype than leave your id - Via Kik @loobzies

Thank you in advance Mistress!

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Loobzies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 03:29 PM   #27
Brocci

Sex - F
How long punishment should last - any period except pernament
why do u need punishment - I've been lazy last days
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - i will go for 9
Likes - Below vvv
Dislikes - Below vvv
Limits - Below vvv
Toys - Below vvv
Punishment type - verbal abuse/tasks/pain/piss -
How would u like to receive your punishment - pm or kik
If u mentioned kii or skype than leave your id - Below vvv

likes: pain, humiliation, feet, shoes, piss (in mouth), nipple torture, spit, forniphilia, socks, trampling
don't care: writing on body, light spanking
dislikes: cunt torture, spanking, anal things, semipublic

limits: scat, public, photos(!!!), family/friends involve (only if they will know).

PM dares => http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85114

User manual => https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95693

Female Slave Market

Kik - Brocci3
Brocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 05:33 AM   #28
Mistress_caroline23

Quote:
Originally Posted by playful_slut View Post
This was an intense punishment! I just wanted to thank you for it in advanced before I got to the report. Also, sorry it took me this long to complete, I was unable to get to this task in a timely manner due to outside circumstances.
I put the ball gag in and set my vibrator to medium right against my clit. I could already tell this was going to be a long hour, and with only five breaks, I didn’t know how long I would last. However, as I started writing the letter out to my Master, I found my mind completely focused on how I had wronged him. With the letter being as long as it was, I started thinking of more things to say and more things to apologize for, and I realized I had done a lot to hurt my master lately and I truly deserved this punishment. Then, it was onto the candle wax. As the hot wax coated my nipples, the pain was almost enough to send me over the edge! I barely held back from cumming, at one point needing to use a few ten second breaks in a row just so I could come off the edge, but the burning wax made that very difficult. I was incredibly grateful when the hour was up and I could have a five minute break. I used the break to start pulling off some of the dried wax on my nipples, but I couldn’t get all of it by the time the break was up.
Next, onto pain. I sparked my ass cheeks with the cane, making sure each hit was nice and hard. I needed to take a small break in between each one to ensure that each hit would leave a nice welt. Then, onto the bull whip. It’s hard to use that one on myself because of how long it is, so it took a few attempts to get a good hit on my chest, but when I did it delivered a harsh bite! Then, onto my thighs. It was hard to tell which hurt worse, the flogger or the crop, but I hated having asymmetrical types of pain. I think I was able to do more damage with the flogger. Then, the bull whip on my back. Again, it took a few attempts to get it right, but when I did, it was a rough pain!
Onto the dice roll. I rolled a one, so five edges. Thanks to my stinging body, it didn’t take long for me to get to the edge. I took longer pauses between each edge than the one before to make sure I wouldn’t push myself over the edge. I wanted to cum so badly but I held back and spent the five minute break reflecting on how much I deserve this punishment.
Then onto the sucking and fucking. I wasn’t looking forward to this one, as I have a tough time with anal and my asshole is almost never used by my master. I sucked the small dildo, deepthroating it and covering it with as much of my saliva as possible to use as lube. When the five minutes were up, I moved to sit on the dildo. It was hard to get it, even being as small as it was. It took a few attempts to slide it in, and I felt so full I wasn’t even sure if I could move it. I didn’t know how I would be able to go up in size. Still, I eventually got the dildo moving, and the more I worked with it, the easier it soon became to slide it in and out of myself, though it was a very bizarre and somewhat painful sensation. The five minutes were up before I really had a chance to stretch my hole. I decided to leave the dildo in to make the transition to the next size easier.
I sucked off the medium dildo, which was much harder to deepthroat. I got a few deep throats with it, but I was gagging horribly. When those five minutes were up, I moved to insert it.
This dildo slid in place of the other, as it’s simply longer and nothing much thicker, though I had trouble getting the full length in. Still, it was easier to fuck my ass with this one.
The next dildo I could barely get my throat halfway down onto without gagging due to the girth and length. Still, I did my best, remembering this was a punishment. Inserting it was another story. I got slightly past the head of the dildo but wasn’t able to push much further than that. Moving it at all hurt but I tried to keep it moving at a slow pace so I could still fulfill my task of fucking my ass with it.
Finally, onto the largest dildo. I could only barely fit my mouth around this without gagging, it has the girth almost the size of my fist. I was gagging horribly on this one, praying for the five minutes to end while I sat on the large dildo, slowly pushing it further inside of me. Tears were pouring down my face from the pain and the gagging sensations. Finally, I moved to insert the largest dildo, and… I couldn’t. It was too much. I spent the five minutes trying to fit it in, but just as I thought I might be able to fit around the head, it was too painful and I had to take it out. I’m sorry I was unable to fully complete the punishment and will accept further punishment due to this. Thank you again for taking the time to punish me
As u failed to complete the task you will roll a dice
1. Wax on nipples 20 mins
2. 3 ruined orgasm
3. Spank you ass with a cane 30 times
4. 10 edges
5. Bull whip on back 20 hits
6. 1,4 and 5
Mistress_caroline23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 05:39 AM   #29
Mistress_caroline23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi101 View Post
Sex - Female
How long punishment should last - 1 day
why do u need punishment - For overeating and slacking on work / chores
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - 7

Likes - in signature
Dislikes - in signature
Limits - in signature

Toys- only household items

Punishment type ( verbal abuse, tasks, corner time, line writing etc ) - lots ot verbal abuse, humiliating (not public / no photos), non-sexual punishments, tasks

How would u like to receive your punishment (pm , on thread, kik or skype)- Publicly on thread, will post detailed report on thread

Here is your punishment useless slave
You will kneel in a corner and hold a coin by support of your wall and nose . Stay like that for 20 mins. After time is up u are not allowed to stand and u will be on all fours until you finish your chores and with that apply some toothpaste to your clit . After you are done with all chores you will spank your ass 10 times each. And whenever you overeat you will do the cornertime for 15mins but with kneeling on rice this time.
ENJOY AND DO REPORT BACK SLAVE
Mistress_caroline23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 07:33 AM   #30
playful_slut

Quote:
As u failed to complete the task you will roll a dice
1. Wax on nipples 20 mins
2. 3 ruined orgasm
3. Spank you ass with a cane 30 times
4. 10 edges
5. Bull whip on back 20 hits
6. 1,4 and 5
I rolled a 3 and delivered 30 spanks to my ass with the cane. Thank you for the punishment.

Dislikes: Extreme pain, anal, ice

Limits: Public, blood, pee or poop

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94169
playful_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to playful_slut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk