Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2022, 02:11 PM   #1
Naked_17

Default 21 M First Public Dare report

Okay guys this is my first time ever posting.

I met a guy and we both agree to dare each other mostly outdoor dares. Today was my turn for the first time ever. The dare was that I need to sent him a pic of myself fully naked, if I do not cum in a Forrest he was allowed to post the picture. I just need to cum, to do it completely naked is just a bonus, but it wasn't part of the dare.

We agreed on that yesterday night, so today was my turn I need to jerk Outdoor. I was really nervous today. But I decided to give it a go. I packed my stuff and headed to a golf course. I expected it to be quite in the evening, and it was. I walked through the holes ans I saw nobody. I waited 30 minutes then I thought of trying it the first time.

My Plan was to try to get naked for the thrill, I would set up my phone and pretend to piss, then get naked and jerk.

I thought that if I first try to get naked one time I would get hard and cum quicker. So my first attempt was to "piss" and get naked. So I walked to the side next to some trees set up my phone. (We agreed that I would send him the Vid afterwords) and pretend to piss, just to heard that people are cumming, I don't know from wich direction, so and because I just needed to pee it wasn't a problem. They walked on a track next to the tree and saw me, I don't know if they saw my dick but they saw me. I greeted them and walked away.

About 10 minutes later I found a private place and wanted to try if I build up my courage by pulling up my shirt and pulling down my pants. I did that with no problems just a blurry camera due to snapchat.

I started walking again and wanted ti get fully naked this time, I just set up my phone and started taking off my shirt as someone in a caddy arrived. He saw me standing there topless, but I think I managed the situation it was really hot that day and I just told him that I needed to cool down a bit. He left right away so I think he thought nothing special.

I stayed in the spot and waited for him to leave, as he left I continued undressing and in the moment I stepped out of my trousers to throw them away I hears someone hitting a golf ball. You can hear it one the video as well. So I freaked out got back in my pants and put my shirt back on.

Damit the third time I was interrupted, and I knew I had to cum. I also wanted to cum, it really turned me on.

So I walked again and then I saw a little forrest next to a hole, but You couldn't see the start to I thought if I go there then the golf ball will be here before anyone can see me.

So without thinking I just started again, I got naked really fast I fell the rush of standing there, I wanted to go on the green, I wanted to feel more of that rush. I was super horny, Even now about one and a half later I'm still horny.
I beeped jerking I felt my body and then boom, I cum. It wasn't a big load, but still I managed to do it. But the rush wasn't gone. Even walking back to my car I stroked my dick in my pants. I thought of doing another dare, but then I relaxed for a moment.
I drove to the next gas station and bought a bottle of water.

And yeah that's it my first ever outdoor dare. I really enjoyed it. If you want feel free to suggest me new dares I'm happy to proof them.

Hope you enjoyed this Report and if you want to see some Videos of this dare, hit me up with a new dare. If I like your dare, I will send you the Videos of the other dares.

Limits: family, pop, permenent, high pain
Naked_17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 21 male, outdoor, public