Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-18-2017, 08:04 PM   #1
badboy3892

Pencil All About Aliens

I've got a few questions for everybody about aliens, i.e. extraterrestrials. You're free to just give the quick and dirty answers, but I love hearing the explanations as to why your answers are what they are so I'd really appreciate the details!
I'll give my own responses after receiving 20 points worth of replies (just basic answers = 1 point, some detailed/explained answers = 2 points, all detailed/explained answers = 3 points). I feel my answers are kind of embarrassing so if you want to humiliate me, here's an opportunity to do so.

1. What's your favorite fictional alien race, and why?

2. What do you think sex is like for that alien race? Is it similar to humans, or completely different?

3. Hypothetically, if that alien race were real and peacefully integrated themselves into Earth society, would you want to/would you be willing to have sex with one? And if yes but their sex organs weren't directly compatible, how would you go about doing it?

4. Say the aliens had a new experimental technology meant to enhance humans' sex. If it works it could allow you to flawlessly control when and how often you cum and make your orgasms feel far more intense. But it's untested and could possibly cause any kinds of injury or side effects. Would you be willing to be a guinea pig for their invention?

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aliens, hypothetical, sex, technology, weird