Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2017, 01:49 AM   #1
Animefreak0413

Default Give Dares to humiliate my sissy diapered babygirl

Hi all
Me and my slave are bored a bit through the day and need to get some good ideas so I can humiliate my baby girl and will send all proof that I will have done or have her post it on her self since I do go to school but I have been trying to come up with some good thing that we do......

My baby girls limits are pretty much nothing to put her In jail and nothing to cause true harm.

She is in to everything you can think of but I am drawing at a blank wall and just cant think of anything really humiliating to do to her...

I would love to see her humiliated and crying face and helpless look she would give so please help me if you would like and she will be sure to also give a report in the thread as well.
Ask me anything here!
Megan is my sweet little sissy girl that is my everything

Last edited by Animefreak0413; 10-07-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Animefreak0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 02:07 AM   #2
Forrest
Distinguished Member

why the comic sans

Get her into super girly overly cutesy outfit, pigtails and a skirt that barely covers the diaper if she remains perfectly still. Take her out for a day, doesn't really matter where, just various stores or parks. Of course, you should flip it up a few times just for fun and make her do things that will require bending over, but also keep her out for a while and give her plenty of water. Eventually she'll need to piss herself and the diaper will sag giving everyone a much clearer view. Don't change her, perhaps even wait a few minutes after she pees again making it a lot more visible before taking her home.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Forrest for this post:
Old 10-07-2017, 03:28 AM   #3
Animefreak0413

@Forest The idea is great and we will be having fun with that later today. I will have her post a report with a picture, or two
Ask me anything here!
Megan is my sweet little sissy girl that is my everything

Animefreak0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:53 AM   #4
lolielikelollipops

Why not making her wear more than 1 diaper at a time ? 3 or 4 make a great bubble butt, especially in public ;-)
lolielikelollipops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 04:45 PM   #5
sissydiaper

Hello how is everyone.
I am Miss Britt's baby girl and I am just here to say hi and to introduce myself.
I will be posting a report later to day and post some pictures and audio to

P.S. Mommy I hope I did this right and if not i will understand as you where teasing me while i didthis I love you mommy

Owned by my Mastress and mommy Britt
She has said I will do all dares given unless told otherwise

Toys I own include 4 hallow butt plugs, diapers, restraints, rope, two candles, a gag, pacifier, three baby bottles, a bdsm harness, a paddle, and more just ask if I have it
sissydiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:04 PM   #6
sissydiaper

Default Report 1

Hello all this is baby girl and I am just now walking home it's been a fun day. So you have to hear what happened so mommy gets me dressed up as a big girl and takes me out to eat so for the first two hours walking where no big deal till mommy have me some water that she hid on me so back to what i was saying I took a drink of water and the urge to go potty came over me. At what point was she me and mommy where sitting do to eat and I could not hold it any more and I peed right there on the spot and at point mommy talked to me this is why I am diapered and the reason why I am a babby girl and not a big girl

Toys I own include 4 hallow butt plugs, diapers, restraints, rope, two candles, a gag, pacifier, three baby bottles, a bdsm harness, a paddle, and more just ask if I have it
The following user says Thank You to sissydiaper for this post:
Old 10-10-2017, 03:47 PM   #7
eeric

Hello Miss,
Have her wear pantyhose under the diaper. When he needs to pee it will be impossible to keep the pee in the diaper and it will run down his nylon legs. To keep her diaper in place your baby girl should wear another pair of pantyhose over the diaper
eeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #8
Mistress Brianna

I have a simple task. Baby girl should dress in her best outfit, and do a cute little pose for her camera... and make it her profile picture. face optional. Let her show her creativity.

Current Playthings!
A completely sex less and emasculated wimp!
Mistress Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:22 PM   #9
sissydiaper

Thank you both those are really good ideas and I will have to get misstress to get me to do then and help me take the pics soon

Old 02-10-2020, 03:17 AM   #10
sissydiaper

Default i am looking to be humiliated

sorry for the long time that we have not postesd been dealling with a alot and well me and mommy are still looking for ways to humiliate me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daiper dares, humiation, public, sissification