Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Swimming in Underwear in Public

This is not as exciting a dare as my previous beach one but it is a lot more public. I have friend who lives in an apartment complex with a pool. I've been over there a lot recently with other friends but every time we forget our swim trunks. It's been really hot lately and so we've all be lamenting about how we keep forgetting swim trunks. Well I had the bright idea that I would always forget swim trunks in the hopes that if everyone else went swimming they'd pressure me to go in my boxers.

Yesterday it finally happened. Everyone but me had swim trunks and by mid afternoon we were back by the pool. Everyone started telling me to just swim in my boxers but I relented saying that there were too many other people around (three strangers sunbathing). Well after about ten minutes they left and my friends started telling me to jump in.

So I did. I pulled off my shirt and dropped my shorts. I stood for a second enjoying the fact that I was in only my green and orange boxers outside, surrounded by apartments where anyone could see me, and in full view of a busy road. I quickly dove into the pool and it was the best feeling ever. Besides the coolness of the water my boxers were a lot lighter then swim trunks and I felt so free.

I spent about an hour swimming and during that time many strangers came and went from the pool. I just acted nonchalant and no one said anything if they even noticed. When it started to get late I got out of the pool in front of my friends and about five strangers. My underwear was knitted boxers so my bulge was a bit more prominent than was decent. But I pretended not to notice and thought about what I was going to do without a towel. One of my friends suggested I just put on my shirt and walk back then go commando the rest of day.

Which is exactly what I did. My shirt didn't go down enough to cover my bulge so I walked all the way to the far end of the complex in just a shirt, flip-flops, and boxers. We must have passed a dozen people who barely gave us a look. When we got back to the apartment we stayed outside and chatted while air drying, me still in my boxers as several people passed by. Finally we went inside and unfortunately I had to change into shorts.

Tomorrow we might go there again but I will be running errands before so if we do go I have high hopes of swimming in my boxers again. Who knows. maybe I'll work up the courage to slip them off and throw them at one of my friends and see how they react.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I like this very good!
Old 07-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
Nick
Distinguished Member

Great story! Maybe wear some boxers with some white in them so they get a little see through

would love to hear more of your adventures, you're a good writer!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:56 AM   #4
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Skinny dipping in a public pool

So I decided to kick it up a notch with this pool. A couple days ago I was studying with a friend (summer school sucks) and we usually study by the pool side. Well it started to rain so he decided to go back to his house but I thought it would pass so I just went into the pool house which was about fifty feet away. It started to really rain and I got the bright idea that the rain would be the perfect cover to streak to the pool, skinny dip, and streak back. Normally that was too risky because the path to the pool is in full view of a road and the pool and path in full view of half a dozen apartments.

So I stripped off and left my clothes on the clubhouse floor and then headed to the door. My heart felt like it was going a thousand beats a minute as I opened the door and ran. My predictions about the rain were right. It was so heavy I couldn't see any of the apartments and just the headlights of the cars. I quickly dove into the pool then swam to the other side before getting out and running around the pool to dive again. I did this three more times before I realized the rain was starting to slow down and I needed to get back to my clothes. Unfortunately by the time I got to the pool entrance the rain had pretty much stopped (damn you summer time showers!). Now I was completely visible to the road and the apartments and stark naked. I'm pretty sure no one saw me running naked to the clubhouse but I'll never know for certain.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk