Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
superfreak

Default My Crazy School Crush

CHAPTER 1: LAST DAY

“Hello? Who the hell are you bitch! Untie me you whore. Smack! No stop……………………….

This all started two weeks ago… If only I had learned to be mature and think with my big head I would not be in this situation. My name Is John and I am 15 years old and am a sophomore in high school. I am not the strongest guy however I am not ugly. I have brown eyes and dark brown hair. Anyways I sit next to one of the hottest girls in school. Her name is Ashley and she is perfect in every way, shape and form. She had B cups tits and gorgeous dirty blonde hair. She had a juicy ass that you just want to bite into. O god her face was beautiful, she is just the best gal in school and I wanted her for my own. However she will never have me I am just a worthless kid. Well it was just another hot summer day in school in fact it was our last. We were in our last class until the end of the day and yet our teacher still is lecturing us. As always I was zoning out and looking at all the cute girls in the room. My eyes landed on Ashley, wow is she amazing today. If I could only get closer to her and feel her body, get close to her and massage her perky breast. If only….

”John….what is the square root of X?” Said Ms. Smith

“I want to feel it” I said

“What do you want to feel John?”

“Um…(turning red) …I want…to feel all of the mathematical equations around me. The answer is 27 because you have to divide 54 by 2.”

“Good now pay attention to the class.” Wow that was a close one. Ok just 10 more minutes and I am free to have the whole summer to myself. You see my parents went to California for the entire summer which means I can do whatever I want. What the hell is that? O god it feels so good. Someone was moving their foot up and playing with my crotch. It feels so good. I look at Ashley and she smiled and winked. Then she put her hand on my lap and slowly and gently moved it up. I instinctively grabbed her hand and as if she was waiting for this she brought my hand she brought it slowly over to the warm moist air between her legs. I was rock hard and I was so close to her pussy………………….RING….RING…. School ended and it could not have been the worst time. I got up trying to hide my hard dick. Ashley skipped out of the room bouncing her ass all the way out. Wow that was hot I wonder what that was about. I really needed to get home and relax after this new turn of events. I collected my things and left. In the hall way Ashley came up and said hi.

“Hey John… Want to hang out later? I heard your parents are out of town. Mind if I go by and we can “talk”?”

“Um sure that sounds great. How about 8 pm tonight sure.”

Last edited by superfreak; 02-23-2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Proof reading
superfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #2
superfreak

Default I really hope you enjoy this.

If you have any suggestions please PM me in order for me to add it in. However I am already on chapter 7 so it may take a few chapters in order me to add it.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
tarheel boy

please continue...

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
Jake_NN_Bake

I like it so far Continue
Jake_NN_Bake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
superfreak

Default Chapter 2 My House

CHAPTER 2: My House

I could not believe that Ashley was coming over my house, I did not even have time to think about what she just did in the classroom. This was great. Once I got home, I could not wait until Ashley came over. So I went on getdare.com. This is where I spend my past time, looking at all the different stories on there. I mean can you imagine if Ashley was dominated by me? I could tie her down and do so many things to her. Maybe today I can introduce these ideas to her. So I got ready for what was going to happen.

At 8 pm I heard the doorbell ring.

“Hey, Ashley how is it going…Whoa” Ashley was standing in a bikini. Wow I could not believe it. I felt so stupid because I had worn sweat pants today and there was a tent already appearing.

“Well you seem to be happy to see me.” She smiled innocently, and step a bit closer. “Mind if I come in?” She walked right by me and her hand swiftly glided by my tent. O my god this is so hot. I can’t believe that this is happening so quickly. So we sat on the coach and she asked me what I wanted to do I asked her if she wanted a drink and she said she would like to get it.

“Well I think I should get the drink for you considering I am the host” I said.

“That is sweet but I think want to, please Johnny.” She slowly walked over to me making sure her boobs bounced with each and every perfect step. She gave me one of the cutest puppy dog faces “Common on Johnny you relax and let me get you comfortable.” So of course I let her do whatever she wanted.

She skipped into the kitchen to get use some soda. When she came back she gave me it. I drank it without paying attention at all. I asked her what she wanted to do. She suggested Truth or Dare. I said sure.

So it started off easy with some simple truths, such as what is your favorite part of my body. Then I choose dare she said she wanted me to strip down. I was nervous as I slowly unbutton my shirt. Then I pushed down my sweatpants and all of a sudden my dick popped out. I sat back down but I was feeling kind of different.Almost dizzy, come on John what is that matter with you? You take your pants off for the first time in your life and it is going to make you pass out? Man up. I just said truth or dare back to her. She choose dare and I told her to strip and let me play with her tits.
She happily agreed, and I sat on the coach with my dick fully raised. She undid her top and slowly let it glide away from her perfect round B cup tits. I had seen pictures of them but have never seen them in reality. I was so hot she slowly rubbed them, and seemed to be getting farther away. Then there were two of them? Wait what? What is happening why am I so dizzy? Maybe
I will just take a little nap.

“Johnny? Johnny? Can you still hear me?” Ashley sweetly and curious whispered into his ear. “Hang on sweetie let me just make a quick call.

“Ben it is time. 345 Edge Wood Street. Be here in five ok.” Ashley said in a more business like voice.

“Alright fine but remember my part of the deal.” Ben said.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

write the next part :P
I really want to know how it continuos!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #7
bamoguy

Please update soon! It's soooo good!!!!
bamoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #8
Slavegirl75
Account Banned

Great story keep writing

limits: family, public, extream pain, pics until a long term relationship is made

PM me 'have a drink' and I will drink 2 cups of my own pee
Slavegirl75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #9
superfreak

Default I promise

By the end of spring break ill have 5 more chapters for you.!!!. THe next ones are intense. I am so impressed you liked them. The reason for the delay is because I wanted to write the whole story before I put it on but after the 8th chapter my friends were begging me to put it on and i have been trying to add to it ever since.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #10
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

please update i dont want to see this story to die
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #11
superfreak

Post Chapter 14: 2 hours of hell

Sorry about the delay. I hope you will all enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 14: 2 hours of hell

I was in a dark room and could not see two inches in front of me. My arms were chained to the ceiling and my legs were chained to the ground. I could not move and I was scared of what was to come. All of a sudden the lights turned on and there was Patti. She was nude, her huge tits flopping all over the place. Her untrimmed forest was dirty and smelled. I nearly puked right then and there. Then I saw it, on the walls there were many, tools and sex devices. “O my god, Patti please, please let me go. I don’t want to have sex with you. I am not remotely attracted to you. Just please we already had sex isn’t that enough?!?!” I pleaded and almost started crying with the nerves I was getting.

Patti looked furious. “How dare you, you don’t want to have sex with me?!? I have double D’s I have a tight pussy and ass, not only are you going to fuck me but I will fuck you in the ass.” She screamed at me. She grabbed a bamboo stick. “Alright slut, I want you to say “Thank you Patti, my dick is not worthy for your pussy.” She then started to smack me with a bamboo stick. Now when Ashley had smacked me that had hurt like hell. This was worst, O god was this worst. This bamboo stick is made in a way when you hit something with it, the pieces of wood slightly spread a part like 1/5 of an inch, but enough to nip, something, in this case ass skin.

After 30 painful hits I was in tears, yes I will admit it I started to cry but you would have to if you were in this much pain. “Patti please I am begging you to stop my ass is on fire, I can’t take much more.” She just laughed and smacked me 69 more times. My ass burned and was beyond sore, in fact my ass started to bleed. “Patti my fucking ass bleeding please have mercy on me. I can’t handle this type of agonizing pain.”

“Well slut, I was planning just to have a nice calm sexual experience with you, maybe some harry potter role play (that is not a joke) and be on my way. But no you did not want to have sex with me because I am gross. Well bitch I FUCKING HATE YOU ERRRRRRRRR---.” At that moment she smack my ass so hard that the brand new highly durable bamboo stick split in half over my poor defeated ass. It actually put a nice gash into my ass. “O that looks like it hurt. Let’s stop that in fact I really wanted to be a dude for a day.
“Well with your face your half way there…” I could not believe I said it but I knew why. She had pushed me to the edge I was angry. I was bruised, beaten and pleading and could not take it anymore. However the second I said it I knew I was screwed.

“Excuse me you little bitch! How dare you fucking say that about me!” Her grotesque bulging and I was scared out of my mind. She went to the wall behind me. She took out the largest strap on I have ever seen. She shoved it in me and began fucking me.

If I was a third person and was watching this, my jaw may had come off its hinges or I may simply have passed out. Let me explain what is really going on here. A boy bent over weak, defenseless and caned severely being fucked out of his mind. A strap on being forced into him by the creature, who apparently wanted to “live the dream” She had now put on a wizards hat and had a wand in one hand. This want could give out electric shocks on him at anytime she pleased. After a few moments of furious fucking she had become sweaty and tired. She put his hands behind his back and made him get into a squatting position. “Slut you are now going to fuck yourself off my dick” I then had to bounce up and down destroying my ass as I did for her enjoyment. This was agonizing. However she was getting bored of this and the time was more than half way done. “Alright slut I want you to eat me out and you better be good or I will zap you consistently.” She grabs my head and shoves it straight into her fishy pussy. Now I have never been in anything grosser than this I can promise you that. I couldn’t breathe all I could do is keep licking and moving my tongue around. I would have to hold my breath as long as possible because she was not letting go. I couldn’t move or struggle I was bound too tight. Eventually I was getting good at holding my breath but she wanted me to suffer so she would suddenly zap me. It was pure hell and then one of the many moments that still haunts me to this very day, she had an orgasm.

The juices exploded into my mouth as she rubbed my mouth and nose in it. I was her play toy her little sex slave and there was nothing I could do about it. I was then pushed away and she started laughing. However she wasn’t done not even close. “Well slave that was exhilarating I am ready for more!” I have 20 minutes with you and I will use them all.” She pulled my defeated body up the ropes. “This is the second time we will have sex. I want you to do it because I know you WANT to have sex with me baby. Say it, that you want to have sex with me.”

I was defeated, there is No other word for it. I had no other choice but to lend my body to have sex with this thing, this monster this beast. “Patti...I want to have sex with you.” With that she was on me and with that I was done. She kissed me hard as she put my harms around her. She said “John grabs my ass” and I complied with her. She then grabbed my dick and stroked it. Against my will it grew and I hated this, her touch, her feel but then she put my dick in her and I trembled. This was all I was a sex doll. “Fuck me John, NOW!!!” I did just that, back and forth feeling her disgusting and I was ready to throw up with her tongue down my throat. I fucked her and couldn’t do anything about it but then she started to push me deeper in her. She then came and I came. I can’t believe I said it but I came inside Patti the most hated girl in school.

“Thank you Jon for this pleasure I hope you enjoyed it as well. There is 5 minutes left so I could stop early but I got a better idea.” She turned around and shoved my face into her ass. “Lick it bitch” That was it I was not an ass licker for the ugliest girl in school. The sex toy for my mistress and the lowest of the low, nothing would ever be worst and if it was I didn’t want to know about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author Note:
SPOILER!!!

If anyone has any ideas for the next few chapters I would love them to be shared in a private message A.S.A.P. The next chapters may consist of all girl (and jon) sleepover from the first chapter and babing
Old 04-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #12
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

What the hell is this?

Dude put some warning in the title the next time you write a story about rape or sexual abuse.

When I read school crush in the title I expect a cute and lovely story.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #13
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Good chapter once again!
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
school, slave, sleepover