Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-17-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
joeman

Default Ipod Touch hacks

SO anyways, I got my Ipod touch today and I'm loving it. I could have gotten the iphone but I already have a blackjack and I wasn't willing to pay $20 month for internet when free wifi is almost anywhere. after about an hour I decided that it would be cool if i had the iphone features like i.m., google maps, and other stuff. So i found a nice hack to put iphone applications on my itouch. If anyone with an Itouch wants to do the same but is unsure on how to do it post and i'm willing to help. I'm also willing to help with normal ipod hacks if interested.
joeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:08 PM   #2
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

what kind of hacks can you do with video ipods o and i have a iphone way better then a ipod touch
Old 11-17-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
joeman

out of curiosity, besides internet at any time what makes the ipone so much better than the touch. The reason being i can return my touch and get the iphone if i'm persuaded that it's worth the full price.
To the earlier statement, I can put a gameboy color emulator on the video which will allow it to play gameboy color games.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:48 PM   #4
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

lol not much but in my school you can text in class if teacher let you use ipods because they think its a ipod just plug head phones on and you can surf the web and text all while listening to music plus if you do have a wi fi signal you can get on itunes and internet pick up any wi fi signal if you get on good signal it faster
Old 11-22-2007, 04:40 AM   #5
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by userben View Post
lol not much but in my school you can text in class if teacher let you use ipods because they think its a ipod just plug head phones on and you can surf the web and text all while listening to music plus if you do have a wi fi signal you can get on itunes and internet pick up any wi fi signal if you get on good signal it faster
They let you listen to ipods in class? Damn school's changed since my day!!

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.

Last edited by Sum; 11-22-2007 at 04:41 AM. Reason: it's school's not schools (too tired)
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:06 AM   #6
joeman

half of my teachers let us listen to ipod in class after we do all our work. Those teachers are usually subs though.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:12 PM   #7
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

iphone has an external speaker the touch does not,
the phone has a camera obvious bonus haha
the edge capability of the iphone allows you to surf for free the internet alot better than wifi in my opinion.

one more thing... personally i do not believe neither the touch nor the phone are worth the money they sell for unless these kind of hacks joeman is offering are used. Apple have not allowed much cool stuff, but by hacking them it opens up the doorway to one of the coolest gadgets there is.
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 02:20 PM   #8
joeman

Amen to that dared to perfection

Advertisements
Kink Talk