Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2024, 08:24 AM   #856
r0ver
getDare Addict

If either of you have suction cup dildos, try sticking it to the glass on the balcony separating your part from your bosses and fuck yourself to orgasm using it

Last edited by r0ver; 03-28-2024 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Typos
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 09:54 AM   #857
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

A lot to write about the week, well I have to start from some point, I think it comes better if I write “subject by subject” and I leave as last the overall conference (so to create some suspense )
Sab game
She had to roll a dice in morning, after lunch and after coffee to see what she had to take off and send us a picture showing us what she was wearing, we added something else, she had to take off the item of clothing in boss office and leave the item on his desk, sending us a pic, and we could instruct her on how to do it..
Tuesday she rolled 6 taking off her lab coat, again 6 and flipped heads, so she had to re-roll and got a 3 meaning her thong was gone after lunch then she rolled a 1 after coffee.. leaving her socks on boss desk, to take off her thong we told her she had to get bottomless and send us a pic of her with legs spread while sitting on his desk in front of the chair.. she did this and sent us the pic while we were at lunch.. with boss at the table
Wednesday she rolled 1 in the morning and 6 after lunch, then after coffee she rolled a 1 again but this time she flipped tails and was safe..
Thursday she rolled 2 in the morning, again we had her topless, this time, and sending us a pic while sitting on his desk facing his chair, and again we were with boss when she sent the pic, then she rolled a 6, lab coat and then a 1, socks…
Friday she rolled a 3, thong, and again we had her bottomless on his desk, then a 2, bra, and this time we had her naked and fingering (we were quite horny after 3 days there…) on his desk… then again after coffee she rolled a 2 and flipped heads, so she was safe… we were quite disappointed hoping to have her do and show more, anyway all the pics she sent we got them while with boss, and day by day we had less and less attention in trying to avoid boss get a glimpse of pic
Today we were back in the company, as you remember we only had our coat on and Sab had to hide our clothes or ask us something to get them back… well she was quite direct.. once in changing room she told us we had to take the coat off and finger ourself in front of her to get our clothes back, working clothes minus bra, panties and socks, … so we did… we have then to do something else later to get our regular clothes back…
Hotel race
We mixed the 2 dares, no cameras around, so we could be as bold as we wanted, first of all we hided a dildo at the last floor, on big terrace, then we went down to the 2nd floor, opened our doors and gave the key to the other, then we locked all our clothes, well we locked everything in our bags and locked the bags with a lock, went out of the door naked… gave the lock key to each other and …. Went hiding the keys..
The game was then to go to first floor, hide the room key, rush to third floor, hide lock key, then rush to the big terrace at the top floor, get the dildo, insert the dildo and rush down to search the locker key and the room key, then rush in the room, enter, open the bag, get something to dress and wait for the other… loser would give both keys to winner, get in her room and then be dragged on balcony and she has to please the winner in any possible way
The hotel was not full of persons, just few rooms but for the 3 of us, no night shift at the entrance.. but anyway we were naked, next to boss door.. and with lights on in the hallway.. (automatic detection switching lights on..) and ..horny as possible !
We rushed to hide the keys, down the stairs, I hid Silvy key in a plant at the entrance and rushed to the third floor, I got a flash of a naked Silvy running to the stairs but I just kept running up the stairs.. feeling wetter and wetter.. the lights switching on giving me a thrill every time.. I hid the other key on a fire extinguisher. . then run upstairs.. on the terrace, again lights switching on and making me wetter and wetter.. out in the terrace, naked I got the dildo and inserted it, wet as I was I made no effort in inserting it.. it was harder to keep it inside while trying to run down the stairs.. but I made it, and started searching for my key at third floor, still getting mad with lights switching on, not able to tell if it was someone walking by or me.. making them switch on.. this and the dildo almost made me cum a couple of time.. I found my key near the elevator, then again rushed down, first floor.. again a light.. but this time it was not me I heard steps, I just made it to get in the stairs that I saw a couple coming out of the elevator, I saw their feet, legs till mid tight, I don’t think they saw me.. but I did cum.. while trying not to make any noise.. then I recovered and rushed again down to the first floor, to search for the other key… again I found it near the elevator.. and then the elevator switched on, someone was calling it and coming down… I hurried upstairs, to my room… struggling to keep the dildo inside and heard the elevator door open..I just froze on the stairs and heard again steps.. and did cum another time… but this time the steps were somewhat “softer”.. and I saw two bare feet.. it was Silvy.. I rushed … but she was already at the door… and opened her door… I could just follow her in her room.. giving again her my keys.. she led me to the balcony, still naked.. and horny as hell.. as I was, she went directly at the end of the balcony, light on in the room so not completely dark… she leaned with her back on the railing.. opened her legs and pushed me to eat her… as you remember the glass between the rooms at the end is only 1mt … so we could see in boss balcony, and if he would have been out he would have seen us…
I had her cum 2 times, then she had me put my hands on the glass spearing her balcony to boss balcony… and stated fucking me with the dildo from behind.. I was leaning with my full upper half on boss balcony, he just had to open the door to see me naked, boobs dangling free while being fucked from behind by Silvy… al this made me cum in no time… I did cum at least 3 times…
After this we were totally exhausted, we started the race at around half past midnight, and it was around 2 in the morning… we had to wake up early the next morning and we just went to bed…
The next morning we met at 8am with boss for breakfast.. I was still tired.. and while getting something to eat I met the couple that almost caught me, I recognized them from the shoes.. I am sure they saw nothing.. and anyway they can’t tell it was me even if they saw.. but I almost did cum there being at just few centimeters from them…
I will write more tomorrow, I have a “backlog” at work too.. in the while.. I can tell you what was our second task to get the regular clothes back.. well we had to both lick and finger Sab to orgasm in changing room

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 04-03-2024, 06:18 AM   #858
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Well it seems you had a lot of fun indeed And a lot of climaxes too. I'm glad you did >:]
Impatient to read the follow up!

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 04-03-2024 at 08:08 AM.
Geo T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 11:18 PM   #859
FolDae

I'm just sending a message, in hope everything is ok. I've been following the thread since it's beginning and was always a good and lovely read. There was always something going on. And suddenly it stopped. I'm just hoping you girls didn't get caught or something and no one is in trouble. Sending positivity your way ❤️
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk