Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2020, 04:36 PM   #31
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
SECRET

I puked on a guy's dick once, not being able to handle his long cock in my throat and I licked it all off and swallowed it in hope he wouldn't notice...and he didn't
You did the right thing and I'm impressed at your skills. He must have been having a wonderful time
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 04:39 PM   #32
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Cum

You may cum now if you read out each of your fantasies out load and orgasm to each fantasy before bed.

Or you cum tomorrow
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 05:50 AM   #33
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

I ended up waiting until today and denying myself, which made my night even more frustrating. I slept in a longsleeve, swimsuit, leggings, socks, a few pairs of latex gloves, earphones with white noise, a blindfold and a beanie over my head. My legs were tied and made immobile, so I had to sleep on my back, complete focus in the beads in my ass. I kept touching my body and caressing it with my hands, imagining I was encased in a latex suit. It took quite some time before I fell asleep, but I slept through until now and freed my legs. I am covered in sweat and my ass is sore, I woke up wet.

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, pain, punishment, tease, torture