Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2018, 01:22 PM   #1
Zenitech

Swatch Daily Task Generator

Hello everybody,

You may already know my good old spanking generator. Today I've decided to sketch a new generator that has the same kind of idea, but is focused on a wider range of simple tasks.

My idea was to get a short list of simple tasks in the morning I would do during the day. But of course you can use the generator anytime to get a short list of simple tasks to do.

In order to use the generator, go to this page (again, hosted on jsfiddle.net).

There you can select or unselect the different tasks you may roll, and decide the range of numbers you can get for this task. Of course, make sure you'll be able to do the maximum one.

The generator will then give you a list of tasks from the tasks you checked, along with either the number of times you need to do it, or the time during which you need to perform the task (depending on the kind of task).

I just started coding this today, and I think it's already useable, which is why I'm posting it already. Don't hesitate to give me ideas to improve it (including ideas of tasks). Anyway, I already have a few ideas of improvements of it. In the following quote (which is not a quote) I give you some information about the way it's designed and what I want to improve.

Quote:
Current features of the generator (some might need tweaking):
- There are 15 tasks (some male-only). The last task is a bit of a test (unchecked by default) and ask you to send PM dares to anyone on getDare. The idea is that if you have a PM dare list, you might get some in return...
- The chance to get a specific task you checked is 1 out of 2. There is no minimum or maximum of tasks currently, you could get 0 or all 15 tasks if you roll "2" every time.
- You can click a task to mark it complete, but there is no "saving" for now

Possibilities of improvement:
- Some tasks should be added
- The base ranges of numbers might need some tweaking
- There should be a way to save the settings so that you don't have to change them everytime if yours are very different from the base ones
- The progression towards the completion of a task could be better than done/not done, e.g. start a timer
- My goal overall: the generator saves automatically your settings and your tasks done. It rolls automatically on a new day and not having done a task the day before would include a penalty
Have fun with my generator!
Zenitech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk